[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ Redpill me on religion. I identify as atheist but I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
Hey /pol/
Redpill me on religion. I identify as atheist but I was thinking about changing that(inb fedora meme). The thing is: Christianity is good goy tier and the only thing left to consider is neopaganism. Is neopaganism for edgy teens or is it the right way to go? Also, slavic, celtic, norse or other?
>>
>>56457725
Why convert when you have no faith in the divine anyway?
>>
File: remove.jpg (86 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
remove.jpg
86 KB, 680x497
>>56457725
>Christianity is good goy tier
Serbia you disappoint me, convert to Catholicism, and practice the latin rite. You will find friends there
>>
>>56457725
Same question desu. I don't identify with this church. Sure being human is important but it feels like it's turning to full on multicultiral bullshit "just be tolerant" etc. Isn't there anything able to achieve a middle ground between being a sane human and still preserving and passing down important, solid, values (familial and whatnot else).
>>
My whole family is heavily involved in the church and my father was a southern baptist preacher. Religion isn't necessary, we have science and the internet now. Whats wrong with being non-religious?

NASA has done more good for humanity than all religions combined.
>>
>>56458033
Yeah it's called Fascism
>>
>>56457725
Start a Christian Atheism movement.
And guide the next crusade
>>
>>56457725
>Christianity is good goy tier
looks like the freedman thread got slid good
>>
File: kubrick.png (1 MB, 1748x1052) Image search: [Google]
kubrick.png
1 MB, 1748x1052
>>56458012
I'd much rather be Orthodox than Catholic m8, it's much more comfy. Serbian Orthodox Christianity morphed a lot of pagan customs to itself, but in the end you're still worshiping a jew on a stick
>>
>>56457725
paganism is too regional, the purpose of catholicism is to capture the universal european pagan spirit and distill it into a package that all europeans can unite in

catholocism/orthodoxy are pan european religions
protestantism is nwo anglo bullshit about mixing everyone with nignogs
>>
>I identify as atheist but I was thinking about changing that(inb fedora meme).

Don't. Don't let anyone tell yiu how you ought to live your life, as only you know how to.

And certainly don't listen to /pol/, because most of them are NEET retards
>>
File: 1448151895100.jpg (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448151895100.jpg
45 KB, 400x400
>>56457725

First, you want to convert from borderline retardish to autistic fuck. Second, you ask for recommendations for religion on 4chan. Third, you decide not to be a christian because it's a meme religion.

You really should just fucking killyourself
>>
>>56458095
Modern science cult is promoting racial equality and a bunch of other bluepill nonsense, that's my problem with it. I can't really believe NASA or other similar organizations because i know everything they say is filtered by libtards. I'm not saying I don't believe in science btw.
>>
File: fedora-kun.png (181 KB, 1251x585) Image search: [Google]
fedora-kun.png
181 KB, 1251x585
>>56458095
>>
File: principia_discordia-peace.jpg (683 KB, 1672x1800) Image search: [Google]
principia_discordia-peace.jpg
683 KB, 1672x1800
>>56458563
Why not just start your own religion then?
>>
Religion is evil,

Embrace /b/
>>
File: Stalker+comp_cfa296_5610002.jpg (64 KB, 632x493) Image search: [Google]
Stalker+comp_cfa296_5610002.jpg
64 KB, 632x493
>>56458860
Will you follow my words of wisdom George?
>>
>>56457725
All religions are corrupt the only true way to worship God is to accept him in your heart and fuck what everybody else thinks.
>>
>>56458459
While that's fine and all, I think it simply isn't enough to keep an homogeneous country and lasting values because you can't just leave that to the constitution (it's not deep enough and not made for that) or the government: the politicians only obey money and votes, they won't protect so much.

In the end, something more than "your own thoughts and freedom" is needed for the lost souls and the commoner to identify to. I mean if you want to ensure your children and their children's well-being. A kind of setting more than your educational level and the amount of money available to you (which atm defines a lot what you /really/ are). I'd rather have religion, a shared philosophy or whatever for those things.
>>
>>56457725
i'm in the same situation man
i might just convert to orthodox christianity because it's less of a meme
but im considering celtic paganism because it's pretty based
>>
>>56460372
How much information about Celtic deities is there on the Internet? I read a lot about slavic and nordic paganism and both seem based as fuck.
>>
>>56460834
they're all pretty based, but you should be able to find some if you search celtic deities
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/celticdeities/
http://www.livingmyths.com/Celticmyth.htm
>>
>>56458689
>vikings existed in 500 AD
also by your logic we should be Hellenistic pagans since the ancients who crated the basis for our knowledge where
>>
>>56457725
>>56457804
this. You're either a heathen or you're not. It's not a fucking fashion accessory.

Also >>56459462 this is easy mode for cowardly faggots if you're interested in that.

Hard mode is Catholic confession. Nothing is more humbling than not being able to have secrets.
>>
>>56457725
>I identify as atheist
no wonder you faggots side with the libs, you talk like them too
>>
>>56462774
Who sides with the libs?
>>
>>56457725
>Redpill me on religion.
[spoiler]God isn't real.[/spoiler]
>>
>>56462873
atheists.

>muh science
>muh feelings cuz i had 2 go 2 church as a kid
>people should just do whatever they want

teenagers basically
>>
>>56458095
Typical burger scope vision of the world
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 1024x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 1024x750
Asatru/Norse Paganism, it makes you badass.

A religion where you die, you go to Vallhala and have an endless feast with your brethren and Thor
>>
>>56463458
Kill yourself kek.
>>
>>56463458
it's the fucking truth cùck
>>
>>56463706
>muh masculinity complex
>>
>>56462279

in the 21st century only uncivilized subhumans ascribe to paganism.

You completely failed to see the meaning of his picture.
>>
>>56457725
You're just going to decide to believe in something? That doesnt sound retarded to you?
>>
>>56464722
an hypothetical that makes no sense irl, Christianity is soon becoming obsolete, every religion has it's time.
>>
File: papers please kebab.png (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
papers please kebab.png
11 KB, 300x300
>>56457725
>I identify as atheist but I was thinking about changing that(inb fedora meme)

Woah woah hold up a second there.
You're 'considering' changing being an atheist?
You're fed up with not believing in deities exists so you're going to just pick a religion and start believing what you choose to?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.