[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You do realize that Donald Trump is going to get ass raped by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: 1448227612130.jpg (66 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448227612130.jpg
66 KB, 600x600
You do realize that Donald Trump is going to get ass raped by Hillary Clinton?

And I am not saying that because I think Hillary Clinton is a decent human being. She has survived in politics too long for that. But if you look at those two it's obvious he doesn't stand a chance.
>>
Trump forced Clinton to go to his wedding. He holds cards over Hillary
>>
>>56456862
I'd like to see him deport a couple millions spics forcefully. That will be fun.
>>
>>56457195

Cartels will start a "freedom fight", and all the US experience of guerilla warfare will bring them down fast, along with a raised wall
>>
>>56457195

>That will be fun.

That will mean civil war. There is no way someone deports 10 million people without major incidents.
>>
>>56456862
Your image is retarded. People call him a racist because they have no real criticisms.

Hillary Clinton's entire career has been surrounded by shady doings and corruption.

Fuck off.
>>
>>56456862

>unbridled bigotry, xenophobia, and misogyny

Show me one example of Trump being racist/sexist. One example. I want actual quotes/soruces, not bullshit.
>>
>>56457333
ike deported 1.3 million when the us population was only 155 million
>>
BUILD WALL
>>
>>56456862
>with absolutely zero experience
i wonder if these same people would complain about the dude weed Canadian for the same reason?
>>
>>56456862
Republicans are committing suicide in preliminaries, should Trump win.

There is literally no way Trump will win one-on-one against Clinton.
>>
>>56456862

30% of general election voters are minorities. Trump gifts them to Clinton. It's going to be a blow out.
>>
>>56457750

10/326 > 1.3/155

Stay in school longer next time, redneck. Also considering Eisenhowers genetic ancestry and what he recently experienced in Europe he just couldn't resist.
>>
>>56456942
I a m sure that is how he phrased it at the time. I can't imagine it was a polite thing to do.
>>
Trump is gonna win
>>
>>56457653
All Mexicans are murders and rapists
>>
>>56458355
>All
>>
>>56458110
70% beats 30%
>>
>>56458162
>implying tracking and transportation technology hasn't improved since Ike's presidency
Also:
THREE TIMES
THREE TIMES NIGGA
GERMANY HAS FUCKED OVER EUROPE THREE TIMES
>>
>>56456862
Zero experience?
He's a great public speakers, very financially savvy, knows his priorities.

If to say he's got experience would require him already working in politics, people would just accuse him of being a career politician instead.

Now he's got the experience without being a career politician. He's the perfect candidate.

And the reason why all liberal attempts to stump him backfired is either because all of those are bullshit as usual or because he's a perfect candidate.
>>
>>56458110

You underestimate how much the average minority hates themself
>>
>political """""""experience""""""" is necessary to run a country
>>
Imagine the debates
>>
>>56457333
ISIS did it and they're "still not affiliated with religion under which they did it". So, I guess it's possible. I doubt that will happen, though. Trump has only stated he dislikes illegals. It's Mexican's own fault that they're the most frequent ones.
>>
>>56456862
If you change just a couple words, that applied to Obama in 2008.
>>
It will be Trump v Hillary and Trump will get fucking assblasted
>>
Hillary is going to self destruct before the election. She's not healthy and the stress of campaigning is already starting to show, even though she's barely doing anything. If she tried to keep up with Trumps pace she'd stroke out.
>>
>>56456862
You're so stupid. Just stick to your own politics. Democrats don't really like Hillary that much, you'll see. Trump is just one of those guys who wins at everything he does. He's a force. A once in a lifetime guy who has the ego to run this nation. People want to be like him. Hillary is nothing. The majority of Americans think she is untrustworthy. Your meme is a pathetic joke that I don't even care to pick apart. No experience? Ha! Experience doing what, exactly?
>>
>>56457333
thats what he said ; that will be fun
>>
>>56456862
Trump would annihilate Hillary in a town hall style debate. It wouldn't even be close.

There'll be blood POURING out of her wherevers.
>>
>>56456862
>You do realize that Donald Trump is going to get ass raped by Hillary Clinton?

If he does she will have to run her campaign on nothing but social justice, and that is going to totally destroy everything the parties tried to do to appear cooperative or relevant.
>>
>>56456862
Trump will win because he's the only decent human being.
>>
>>56456862
Yeah nah.

There's a fuckton of disillusioned democrats and pissed off republicans ready for the pendulum to swing the other way. No way in hell is 4 more years of the same bullshit we've already had for 8 gonna fly on Hillary's platform.

You've got your own shit to worry about besides, germany. Get your borders in order, we'll take care of American politics.
>>
>>56457333
>spics
>going to war
>>
No. Trump will win both the GOP nomination and the general election. It'll be glorious.

Illegals will be deported via a deportation squad. The Trump Wall will be built. Mosques will be monitored. Leftists will move to Canada or commit suicide. Whites will take their rightful place as rulers of the US once again.
>>
>>56458981
she might have another stroke
>>
>>56457333
Oy vey, what about the 666 bajiliion?
>>
I understand muslims and shit revolting for spics do not revolt, they will just get the fuck back where they invaded from.
>>
>>56456862
>you do realize

Why do libtards start threads off like this everytime?

So sad
>>
The Canadian PM was a schoolteacher, for fuck's sake.
>>
File: PT DILMA EDUCAÇÃO 1.jpg (134 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
PT DILMA EDUCAÇÃO 1.jpg
134 KB, 640x452
I hope you're ready for the American Dilma Roussef.

>communist
>borderline retarded
>wins the election because of her vagina
>>
File: you fucking nigger.gif (2 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
you fucking nigger.gif
2 MB, 540x540
>>56456862

you realize all that Trump has to say is

>where are the emails, Hilary?

She committed what is essentially a form of treason against her government. All that Trump has to say is that not only does he NOT have an FBI investigation on his head, but that he's also disclosed his finances which means he has nothing to hide.

Who the fuck takes Hilary seriously anyways.
>>
File: merica.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
merica.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>56457333

>trips
>german-c/u/c/k not believing in deporting millions

it won't be done within short period of time like you goose-stepping idiots
>>
>>56457653

Stop. Don't even legitimize their buzzwords.
>>
>>56458423
>whites in America aren't 50% liberal

Try your numbers again there fag
>>
CAfag here, liberals here are hypocrites when it comes to judging a candidate on not having any political experience like serving as a senator, respresentative, or mayor. We fucking got the Governator, an old lady that was basically a teacher as mayor of Oakland, and a community organiser guy as mayor of SF. They don't give a shit about experience for the job, they only care about who can give them the most beneficial promise to them now or ethnicity.

CA needs to be split up into smaller states or at least change the "all in" electoral college votes to actually represent their districts because I sure as hell know north bay and up is full of conservatives rather than hippy liberal shits that are here.
>>
>>56461138
56% of white females and much more of white males vote conservative, so... try again?
>>
>>56457333
The thing is, the Mexicans are mostly concentrated in California.

A civil war there is a win/win for America. Either we beat them and California is devastated and redpilled by the war, or they win and California secedes, freeing us from its leftist influence.
>>
>>56456862
>No experience
Reminds of a faggot muslim goatfucking nigger that was president for the last 8 years that I know
>>
>>56456862
You're right. Hillary Clinton will win.
>>
>>56462706
I agree. Hillary Clinton will be a great leader for a country. She is the most trustworthy.
>>
>>56456862
All the early GE polls in swing states show Hillary beating him by a considerable margin. I'm sorry lads, but Shillary will probably win.
>>
>>56456862
He's funny to the average american. what else can do they want?
>>
File: 1408544200699s.jpg (2 KB, 124x118) Image search: [Google]
1408544200699s.jpg
2 KB, 124x118
>>56456862
fucking idiot.
>absolutely zero experience

Ever heard of "corporate politics"? wonder why it's called that?
That's because it works the same fucking way. Also financial management, and supervising subordinates.

"Hillary will win" is always good for a kek though
5/10, made me reply
>>
>>56456862
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YucmckYkr4
>>
european citizen here , not caring much of who is going to win clinton/trump .looking at the last two presidents ,their foreign policy was almost the same . I understand the need for strict rules on immigration and people leaving the country if they dont have the right to stay and i understand the will to be a global leader for usa but i have a few questiones for trump supporters .1-why build a wall ? its massive ,it costs a lot ,its not proven to be effective , one can always built a tunnel and the price for that would go to mexicans going to usa or/and american drug users . 2-why trump wants to not support anymore south corea and japan ? isnt it good for america to be there for their intersts ? japan can get scary when they get over militirized and they do it fast . why does he want to have a more conflictive relationship with china considering the almost 3 decades symbiosis with them ? one can't really force bussines to relocate to usa in short -medium time and chinese hold more dollars than anyone on earth in usa bonds , its not an easy realationship for any president and i dont see the need to be so conflictive
>>
>>56462987
McCain was beating Obama in 2007 GE polls.

Means nothing. Not even a little. I shouldn't have to explain the reasons why. Is this your first election?
>>
>>56456862
>You do realize that Donald Trump is going to get ass raped by Hillary Clinton?

that's what establishment GOP fears

>>56457333
>deports 6 million without incident
>>
>>56456862
>She has survived in politics too long for that.
She isn't a politician. She pretends to be one because her husband gets her jobs.
>>
>>56456862

Hardly. At the end of the day, the USA is still a democracy. Even if the media is entirely liberal propaganda, the people need to be either smart enough to to be fooled, dumb enough to be fooled, smart enough to disregard it, smart enough to do their own research, or dumb enough to brush everything off and vote for whoever affirms their own thoughts. Trump is playing the best angles to win the largest number of voters who aren't completely brainwashed, which is why his campaign is all over the place. In fact, this type of campaign would only work around this year or earlier because of the number of older voters. I'm not even white and I can see that Trump is immeasurably more than just a Hail Mary.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.