[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
''Refugees are not terrorists!'' activists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: MerkelBlood.jpg (1 MB, 4500x3000) Image search: [Google]
MerkelBlood.jpg
1 MB, 4500x3000
Third Paris stadium suicide bomber identified as refugee who came via Greece

> https://www.rt.com/news/323049-third-bomber-paris-stadium/
>>
File: comeback.png (1 MB, 1025x683) Image search: [Google]
comeback.png
1 MB, 1025x683
>>56455725
>>
>>56455725
How are they going to spin this one?
>>
>>56455725
the ones who weren't refugees were 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants.

The inconvenient truth of it all is that very strict immigration would have prevented these attacks.
>>
>>56457045
They don't have to. It will be ignored and the Paris attacks will be forgotten in a week's time.
>>
>>56457045
It's pretty obvious. They'll finally admit that some of them are terrorists, but they'll now claim those are a small minority and that those are the people the "Syrians" are "running from".

But hasn't it already been revealed several times that only a small minority of those people are from Syria at all?
>>
File: 1408961406975.jpg (159 KB, 999x860) Image search: [Google]
1408961406975.jpg
159 KB, 999x860
>>56455725
>Migrants/refugees are not islamic terrorists, they will integrate!
>see date
>1967
>Sons kills 100 people in Paris
>They were not refugees but European citizens
>Migrants/refugees are not islamic terrorists, they will integrate!
>see date
>2015
>Sons kills 100 people in Paris
>They were not refugees but European citizens

leftist logic

mfw
>>
nice, merkel btfo
>>
>>56457045
Information blackout, no one will report it and these dumbfuck citizens of western countries will be too lazy or distracted by burgers to search for other sources other than the msm or lib media
>>
File: invaderswelcome.png (240 KB, 478x303) Image search: [Google]
invaderswelcome.png
240 KB, 478x303
>>56455725
>>
Why has it taken the MSM so long to report this? I remember like a few days someone mentioned that one of the guys in the bombing was a refugee who entered from Greece. And it's just today that you're hearing about it everywhere.
>>
>>56457818
*few days after the bombing
>>
>>56457329

the solution would really be fairly simply in order to weed out 90% of the people trying to come: if you didnt bring your family with you, you are not a genuine refugee.
>>
>>56457867
They'll just come in families next time, then.
Or some random women.
There's really no solution to it. Just block them all. They reached safety the moment they left Syria everything else is suspicious as fuck.
>>
>>56456963
Kek.

All obvious issues with this aside, it always bothered me that those fucks just go up to one of the most powerful leaders in the world and be all like: "ayo, lemme snap a selfie real quick, kufar fäm."
The arrogance of these egomaniacs is absolutely insufferable. Humility is something they just don't know. They behave like they own the whole goddamn place.
>>
>>56457818
i read the passport was fake
>>
>>56458520
Just because it's fake doesn't mean he didn't use it to get in
>>
>>56455725
>2015
>Thinking that refugees are terrorists
>>
>>56458520
>i read the passport was fake

Jesus fucking CHRIST it doesn't MATTER if the passport is fake. They're using refugee channels to send terrorists. Just like they SAID THEY WOULD.

You fucking idiots seriously don't understand this? They're not legitimate refugees. Nobody's saying they are. But you can't tell them apart from other refugees. There's no screening. There's no security.

THIS IS WHY WE NEEDED REINFORCED BORDERS YOU CÚCKS
>>
>>56458520
It doesn't matter if it was fake
>>
>>56458625
> immigrants didn't do the attacks
> children of immigrants did
> obviously this is no reason to reduce the number of immigrants
>>
>>56455725
So far this bitch only killed Frenchies, what is kind of a tradition here so we can't really attack her for that, but she does at least endanger Germans as well, and she swore to protect us, which makes her a traitor IMO. Impeach, arrest and try her for treason, I say.
>>
>>56458520

Duh, he got a fake one to get into Europe. The same passport was used a dozen other times. One passport forger is just selling the same one to loads of people and because the keks in charge aren't checking a thing, they get in.

If it was some conspiracy to implicate a refugee, wouldn't the gov use a real one since they issue them?
>>
>>56458649
>Jesus fucking CHRIST it doesn't MATTER if the passport is fake. They're using refugee channels to send terrorists. Just like they SAID THEY WOULD.
Well no, not if "the passport is fake" meant that the guy didn't come through refugee channels at all. That's what he's trying to claim here. It's a meme going around, that these are people who came in other ways, who set it up to look like they came with the refugees.
>>
>>56459120
>Well no, not if "the passport is fake" meant that the guy didn't come through refugee channels at all. That's what he's trying to claim here. It's a meme going around, that these are people who came in other ways, who set it up to look like they came with the refugees.

This is even more stupid since the confirmation comes from where they got seen and tagged at arrival stations.
>>
>>56458649
This. how has no one picked up on this, damn it Sven years of kekoldry has made you see things clearer
>>
File: 1447976791280-curious pepe.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447976791280-curious pepe.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
I just realized, Merkel is often out in the open. This is the opportunity for you krauts to end this treacherous whores life
>>
>>56457668
I anticipate a great deal of turtlenecks in this man's future wardrobe.
>>
>>56455725
leftists must join the deported
it's all their fault
they are brainwashed idiots
and they STILL assume they have something to say
>>
>>56457668
Nice subtle edit.
>>
Someone has to throw on the supercomputer in his basement and find photos of the terrorist welcomed by libcu cks
>>
"But if we try to upset ISIS terror plans, we're letting ISIS win!"
>>
File: disaproving cat.jpg (328 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
disaproving cat.jpg
328 KB, 720x1280
>>56457045

You underestimate the sheer lunacy, and delusion of whatever kind of mental deficit that the people who defend this open border policy have.

One don't have to say something, they'll delude themselves just fine, mate.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.