[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should it be legal, or at least decriminalized? Can it be used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 14
File: l.jpg (1 MB, 1683x1200) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
1 MB, 1683x1200
Should it be legal, or at least decriminalized? Can it be used medically?
>>
No correct objective answer
>>
I wish people would promote non-degenerate drugs like pic related instead of "DUDE WEED". Of course there's the argument of whether LSD is degenerate or not....but with the way things are right now, a little dose wouldn't hurt anybody.
>>
>>56453890
LSD will defrag your brain if you're not a weak minded untermensch
>>
fuck those creepy elephants
>>
>>56454218
In my experience degenerates are often scared of lsd. The emotional head space fucks with them too hard.
>>
Should be legalized. Everyone should be given a tab for free at least once.
>>
>>56453890
As a soldier suffering from PTSD, I found that >>56454279 statement appears to be very true. It's cleared up my mind and made me very aware and awakened. I've only used it a few times, but believe it can be used medicinally. Obviously it shouldn't be used recreationally because it greatly impairs function (even on a very weak dose, for me at least.)

That being said I think it could have great effects for treating mental disorders, in therapy situations, etc.
>>
>>56453890
Everybody should be lucky enough to do LSD at least once, with someone experienced guiding & overseeing the experience (to a degree).
>>
>>56454545
This.
Get some good blotters.
>>
Also, LSD IS legal if you know what to look for ;)
>>
Its fun, don't bother trying to have conversation on LSD- everything will either end up sounding muddled and retarded or like regurgitated information. Best if done alone outside or during the summer time
>>
File: 1416857942021.jpg (16 KB, 960x536) Image search: [Google]
1416857942021.jpg
16 KB, 960x536
>>56455763
I've always wanted to play Scrabble on LSD or shrooms just to see what kind of asinine alien gibberish we could put on the board and think it's an acceptable, real word
>>
>>56455712
you mean 1P? Is it that safe to order? I thought the analogue act made it illegal
>>
>>56455763
I have to agree with this. If you live in the country on your own property, do it there. I find that being with other people on LSD makes me anxious, wracks my nerves, makes me feel socially inept. When I do it alone I get a great introspection in to my own mind and have a wonderful time exploring my property.

Best trip I ever had I was at my house alone, wife was out of town. Took three tabs (225ug, a fucking lot, essentially 6 "standard" tabs.)

Went outside (I have no neighbors for a mile, so my backyard is all open land and nobody can observe me) and it was a warm 85 degree day, sunny, no wind.

I had my hammock set up, and I found that I spent a couple of hours just swinging around in silence, looking at the birds, watching the trees and clouds, and swaying back and forth in the hammock. Rode my bike around a little bit in the yard (didn't dare to venture on the roads) and had a blast, felt like a kid again.
>>
File: 1P-LSD.jpg (349 KB, 980x588) Image search: [Google]
1P-LSD.jpg
349 KB, 980x588
>>56456029
>I thought the analogue act made it illegal
Only if you say you plan to consume it.
>>
File: 1443278344391.jpg (259 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1443278344391.jpg
259 KB, 800x800
>>56456029
BTW, have bitcoins? Will travel.
https://lysergi.com/
>>
File: 1447196381477.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447196381477.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>56453890
>LSD
>unpredictable
You don't know what will happen if you consume it. Could be a good time, could end up in a psych ward. Not even Timothy Leary, LSD guru, could predictably manage its effects. Avoid.
>>
File: KayrCSh.jpg (4 KB, 216x64) Image search: [Google]
KayrCSh.jpg
4 KB, 216x64
>>56453890
>DUDE ACID LMAOXD
You guys are just as bad as the DUDE WEED LMAOS if not worse. Acid is bad for you, you arent going through some life changing experience because you took acid, its the acid making your brain over think everything which you could still do while not taking acid.
>BUT MUH GOD SEEING DRUG
>>
File: Alex_Grey_St_Albert.jpg (269 KB, 802x1000) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Grey_St_Albert.jpg
269 KB, 802x1000
>>56459775
>>56459794
I've done plenty of psychedelics and have had many "bad" trips, and never once ended up in any emergency situation.

Alexander Shulgin and his associates tested hundreds of different psychedelics through thousands of trips, and never once had a hospitalization, OD, or emergency from the testing.
>>
>>56460265

That's a fun picture. Sort of a composite of many incidents are realities. Perhaps a situational superposition of the artist, an ultra world.

The question is, who or what entities are guiding Alexander Shulgin and his associates in their trips, and what are their intents as regards the will of the supreme being? That's not something we can quantify at the present time, not with the tools that we have at our disposal.
>>
>>56460265
>bad trips
>no medical intervention

Perhaps the bad trip was demonic conditioning administered by the evil spirit that guided your trip, and because you submitted to his program, he declined to further persecute you leading you into a situation where you would be bound over to the authorities. No one knows.

Genesis 2:17: "The LORD God commanded the man, saying, 'From any tree of the garden you may eat freely; but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat from it you will surely die.' "

What are you getting yourself into? Do you even know, or have a way of knowing?
>>
>>56461609
Wtf are you talking about? Its just a fun drug that fucks with your perception of consciousness. It can be good or it could be bad. I've always had a good time on it, never felt anything spiritual though.
>>
File: 1439467175917.jpg (293 KB, 789x1000) Image search: [Google]
1439467175917.jpg
293 KB, 789x1000
>>56461609
I'm not an arab, and thus I do not follow arabic religious teachings. The Torah means nothing to me, so I pay it no attention.

>>56461233
>who or what entities are guiding Alexander Shulgin and his associates in their trips
Their minds guide them. That's what psychedelic means. Mind manifestation.
>>
>>56454218
> a little mind alteration wouldn't hurt anyone
> but don't smoke a plant
> take my house made chemicals instead
> demonize weed

Are you a fucking retard op? Legitimate question.

Let me guess, since Steve Jobs created that stupid device you type on, you think an LSD trip is more harmless than smoking a bowl???

Do the world a favor and hang yourself, you should not be allowed to pro create.
>>
>>56461944
>never felt anything spiritual
cant tell if you mean in a "theres a spirit with me' way or in a "i am the spirit" way
LSD makes you realize that reality is based, you're an individual, and liberalism is just a thinly veiled lie.
>>
>>56454279
Fix my learning disorder, opened my mind to crafting and fabricating.
Moderate use was key.
>>
>>56462795
>this butthurt
>Because he said weed was gay
>name dropping steve jobs
>implying anyone on 4chan uses plebintosh
Bro is it your first day here.
>>
What do you goys think of 25nbome.
>>
>>56453890
It can be used to treat cluster headaches
>>
>>56459775

If you've been at all honest with yourself in life you won't end up in a psych ward. What you experience on LSD does not come out of nowhere.
>>
there is no reason whatsoever why LSD should be illegal

>>56462795
>something occurring in nature makes it inherently better for you than a semisynthetic
are you a child
>>
File: 1443650240839.jpg (316 KB, 900x755) Image search: [Google]
1443650240839.jpg
316 KB, 900x755
>>56462795
LSD actually is safer than cannabis, on a dose-dose comparison.
Though, cannabis is extremely safe in its own right.

>but they can make you go insane!
Only if you're already insane.
>>
>>56453890
I've used psychedelics multiple times, and I think they're an immensely positive thing.

That being said, I am against all out legalization. That will just lead to people misusing it. Doing dumb shit like trying to trip at a club or other shitty settings that just lead to bad trips and panic attacks.

I think access should be widened, but it should be done in a way that keeps use of the substances constructive.
>>
File: 1446147346170.jpg (292 KB, 800x611) Image search: [Google]
1446147346170.jpg
292 KB, 800x611
Everything should be legalized and regulated so people know what they're getting instead of coke cut with glue powder and all those other horror story cases.

It would create big industry and suck up all the unemployed millennials.

https://youtu.be/7J08COU7n4M
>>
>>56463044
Totally! Heard about this site from Reddit, should I continue the "shitposts" faggot?
>>
>>56463174
Get outta here with that synthetic shit. You know just as well as I do that it was made from shitty chemicals by a couple of wannabe ded heads.

If you think synthetically made drugs are safer than what grows from the ground, I would argue that you are the child
>>
>>56462164
>their minds guide them. That's what psychedelic means. Mind manifestation.

Wow. That's not exactly a scientific formulation of what you are up to. It's more semiotic than anything else, and closer to religious thinking than you may be comfortable admitting.
>>
>>56463792
>theres over 30,000 catalogued plants that are lethally poisoness that grow from the ground
Just cause it comes out of the earth doesn't mean its good for you and just cause it was made in a lab doesn't mean its bad for you, in fact the lab produced stuff would be much safer since ideally your controlling all the variables. Plus its not the plant that gets you high its THC a chemical in the plant and youd get the exact same effect from THC derived from a lab.
>>
>>56463792
lsd is semi synthetic its precursor ergot fungus or some shit is super poisonous and can kill you

I bet a badly synthed batch of lsd could harm you easily
>>
>>56463792

Synthetic vs. natural is a completely retarded distinction.
>>
>>56463792
Things like strychnine and botulinum toxin "grow from the ground". I have no words for you if you think that breathing in combusted plant matter is healthy just because it's organic.

LSD is not made by "wannabe deadheads;" its synthesis requires an advanced knowledge of organic chemistry. If you're concerned about purity you're yet again a fucking retard, as LSD is present in such small quantities (most tabs are under a tenth of a milligram) that any potentially harmful adulterant or synthesis byproduct present on the blotter would be nowhere near a threshold dose. If you ate a dose of strychnine equivalent in mass to ten hits of LSD you wouldn't even notice it.
>>
>>56463174
Saying there aren't reasons is a bit exaggerated. I really like LSD, but I've seen mentally unstable people go full psychosis on it.

I believe it should be legal, but have some kind of permit (issued by a psychiatrist or some other professional)

But sure, unless you are schizo/bipolar, LSD is harmless.
>>
>>56462795
Marijuana desensitizes and downregulates neurotransmitters leading to anhedonia and lack of motivation, which causes depression. In other words, brain damage!
>>
File: smugpepe.jpg (170 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe.jpg
170 KB, 800x800
>>56453890
that pic triggers me, dumbo came out before lsd was synthesized
>>
File: 1401416360857.jpg (223 KB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
1401416360857.jpg
223 KB, 1280x1600
>>56463879
>That's not exactly a scientific formulation of what you are up to.
The scientists who first began studying LSD, along with psilocybin and mescaline, coined the term "psychedelic" to describe these drugs, as it was the closest objective term that could be used to describe the effects. "Mind Manifesting"
>>
>>56464199
No it couldn't. Ergot poisoning resulted when people were eating multiple grams of ergot fungus that contained roughly 2% ergotamine by weight.

A normal tab of LSD contains one ten-thousandth of a gram. Even if the entirety of the "LSD" was actually ergotamine you could eat an entire sheet and be fine.
>>
>>56464418
So did Fantasia.
Watch Fantasia on LSD.
>>
>>56464199

No, not really. Ergoline is only dangerous at levels far above any sort of LSD dose.
>>
>>56463792
>You know just as well as I do that it was made from shitty chemicals by a couple of wannabe ded heads.
As a pharmacy student, there is no legit harder synthesis than of Lysergic acid that i've ever witnessed. You don't know the chemistry of it, you don't know the neurotoxicity of neither of those 2 drugs, you don't know physiology of your body, you don't know the pharmacokinetics of neither of those 2 drugs, you know nothing.
Just shut the fuck up and stop justifying your opinion based on feelings. Read the matter before talking about it. Or should I say
>lurk before you comment
>>
>>56464418
1. no it didn't
and
2. even if it did, someone could still make that connection
>>
>>56464528
>>56464492
thanks lads always thought it would fuck your shit up
>>
>>56464228
Beyond the fact that those people would have almost certainly developed psychosis with time regardless, there are also people suffering from different psychological disorders such as depression and various anxiety disorders that recover following LSD sessions. A wide-scale study recently showed no statistically significant difference in frequency of mental health issues between users of psychedelics and those who abstain.
>>
>>56464700
I didn't word that correctly, i guess.

The guy was pretty alright, was a bit weird but not much else. He went full psychosis while on LSD, and almost killed himself (unintentionally, but still). After the duration, he went back to being himself.

Funfact: weed actually did longtime psychological damage on him
>>
>>56463414
i tripped at a club the other day and had an amazing time, nothing wrong with it.
>>
Chemistry does not care about bullshit concepts like "natural" and "unnatural".
If the bonds exist, it is natural. "Natural" means "possible under the laws of physics".

The most dangerous poisons known to man, poisons that make nerve agents look tame, are all made by plants and animals.
A poison that is over 100 times more lethal(and has no antidote) than VX nerve agent, called botulinum toxin, is used as a medicine.
At least VX has an antidote.

This whole love for natural over synthetic shit is for people who really, REALLY need to go back to high school chemistry.
>>
>>56453890
It's not lethal, I don't see what the problem is. It has many medical benefits. I bet big pharma wants it to remain illegal.
>>
>>56464528
what would happen if you laid down in a vat of liquid LSD?
>>
>>56466450
Death via intense vasoconstriction.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.