[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New thread after the last archived https://www.youtube.com/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
New thread after the last archived

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICpU8-foA0E
>>56428831
The video is now complete and ready to roll out
If anyone can tweet trump, james woods, rob lowe, milo, politicians, anyone you can get spreading this to a broad normie populace now is your time to shine

Let's blow this islamaphobia meme out here
>>
Keep nazi shit out of the comments and spread it as far as possible boys

If anyone knows the twitter accounts for fox news researchers/trump interns/breitbart journalists/drudge report shit send it through thataways as well, seems to fit our demographic for initial movement
>>
>>56453858
You should have used less attractive mudslime womens,
>>
bumping because this looks slick
>>
>>56455213
Nah, when they say
>we need our men for ourselves
you're supposed to sympathize with them so nothing wrong with that
>>
>>56453858
> nothing about jews
> nothing about /pol/
Much better
>>
>>56456252
Oh, there was some shit about jews. But it was about how mudslimes dislike jews.
>>
Bump this. Stop the sliding.
>>
>>56453858
i feel like subbing this shit in spanish and sharing it around, but feel it's kind of useless since only Spaniards would be concerned with it, but my fellow sudacas and other hispanics don't give a single fuck
>>
File: o-DONALD-TRUMP-facebook.jpg (293 KB, 1536x1023) Image search: [Google]
o-DONALD-TRUMP-facebook.jpg
293 KB, 1536x1023
BUMP.

sent to milo and a few others on twitter
>>
hello why isn't this getting a million views?

almost better than WOG
>>
>>56459880
>hello why isn't this getting a million views?
Because it was only finished last night.
>>
>>56459997
Alright well this thread is getting no replies so ill keep bumping
>>
>>56460074
Might want to put links to here in other (relevant) threads also.
>>
>>56453858

crit time:

Timings bad: the bit with text are too wordy, and there is no time to read them

the conclusion is bad: Ive no idea who that woman is at the end, or whats shes saying. And that sniffings awful.

I think its cool that you done it though, but dont get too excited and sperg all your spaghetti until you made it as good as you can.
>>
Why is this not spreading like wildfire?
>>
>>56458646
Do it. There are people in English countries who don't speak English very well. This would be fantastic for them.

Currently sending to political party Facebook groups
>>
>>56453858

Not bad, hopefully this goes the way of Open Gates.
>>
File: 1447506721293.jpg (161 KB, 900x767) Image search: [Google]
1447506721293.jpg
161 KB, 900x767
Bump damn it
>>
>>56453858
Spread it or critique it? I like it so far.
>>
2,100 views in about 5 hours- not bad so far.
>>
>>56468517
Both?
>>
Liked for you big guy
>>
is this video as fraudulent as the suicide of europe one? I don't think I want to waste 12 minutes of my life watching garbage
>>
>>56469526
noice b7 m7
>>
good goyim

don't mention the jews

jews are love

jews are life

vote for good shabbos republicans

vist breitbart

praise levin
>>
>>56469980
I see you're visiting from 8ch.an.

Here is an analogy that will explain things to you:

>You don't teach a child to swim by throwing them in the deep end (and let's face it, most people these days are mentally children). You teach them to swim in the shallows, and once they're comfortable with that, they'll head for the deeps on their own.
>>
File: 1448031112471.jpg (462 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
1448031112471.jpg
462 KB, 1000x1400
>>56469980

Shitskin detected
>>
>>56453858
What sort of programs do you use for this? I'd like to make my own videos. And are there also tutorials you'd recommend?

I'm not asking for free or pirated materials. I'm willing to pay for the right gear.
>>
>>56470686
REMOVE KABAB
>saving US one post at time
>>
File: 1411941249417.png (45 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
1411941249417.png
45 KB, 327x367
>bitches about jews and their conspiracy for world domination
>wants propaganda video spread around to force our agenda on others
I mean i know thats how it works, on both sides. It's just sad we have to do this. But w-w-we're the good guys, right /pol/?
>>
>>56469980
This ADD culture will only give a shit if it's stylized and worded in a certain manner. You lose a lot of people INSTANTLY with anti-semtitic horse shit. >>56470631 This anon is 100% correct with that metaphor. People find out one thing, they seek to learn more and more. Then they'll start compiling info and realize.

I honestly think this video needs to be 3 minutes long and have facts in lists. You have to understand the psychology of the modern era, no one ages 18-25 are going to sit through 12 minutes unless they're already somewhat redpilled or just bored as shit. 3 minute attention span for videos, with facts in LISTS and narrative/stories that back up the list. Preferably narrated by an Asian American because they're seen as the less harmful out of literally every race.
>>
>>56464956
Give the spark some time, it'll be a roaring blaze soon enough.
>>
>>56453858
holy shit that blew the fuck out of Gex's video

bravo anon, great job will be sharing this
>>
>>56472075
We have stared too long into the abyss. We have become what we hate, though not of our own volition. We didn't start this fire, but it rises nonetheless. Deus Vult.
>>
>>56472663
Hmm... there is some truth to what you say anon...

If you have a video editor program, in the last thread with the maker of Cinder to Cinder we discussed making a series of 1-minute "advertisements" basically, on the migrant problem and islamic problem... care to chip in?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.