[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are humans not poly amorous?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 9
/pol/ calling all biblethumpers, moralfags ect.

Most people have had sex with multiple partners can we please red pill this lie that humans are supposed to be monogamous? Give me a good explanation on why humans are monogamous?
>>
>>56435925
because humans are worthless when they are born and require extensive rearing. in any world if you want your child to have a chance at survival and to actually thrive it requires a nuclear family to provide for it.
polyamory sounds nice in theory, but in practice results in jealousy and lack of fulfillment of needs.
>>
>>56436163
So a step parent does not constitute quality as a parent?
>>
>>56435925
Only in Africa is polygyny widespread, those societies lead to worthless nigger-tier civilizations that get subjugated.
>>
>>56435925
It makes for a more stable life and an easier time being a happy normie. It brings up better children, so it is good for society at large.

Meanwhile, polyamory is more helpful to excentrics and creative people to get where they need to.

Neither should be enforced beyond personal level, polyamory should give the person a negative social stigma and that's it, what we have now is fine.
>>
>>56436411
Can i see some research to back it up words alone do not do justice.
>>
>>56436349
>So a step parent does not constitute quality as a parent?

no they are for the most part only slightly better than being raised by a single parent
>>
>>56436361
>>56436411
Also I was not getting into family types I was mainly pointing out the fact that monogamy is by its definition antithetical to how humans actually act. Most humans have multiple sexual partners throughout their lives.
>>
In pre modern conditions monogamy had advantages that seem obvious to me, especially for the reproducing female.

Remember, human pregnancy is relatively fragile compared to many animals. The male resource provider/defender paired with the female mother/domestic provider makes sense.

Our condition no longer requires this, enter degeneracy.
>>
File: single mom.jpg (415 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
single mom.jpg
415 KB, 1200x1200
>>56436499
>>56436627
Sure.

This is what polyamory gets you.
>>
>>56436664
This is not a new concept there are plenty of historical accounts of "degeneracy". Whether we call it one thing or another there is a huge population that get divorced and seek another partner which is the opposite of biological monogamy.
>>
>>56436349
no, he has no incentive to care about someone else's genes.
>>
>>56436349
Not unless you like being raped.
>>
>>56435925
You whore.
>>
>>56435925
>>56436349
>STuddies suggest people who have had more sexual partners especially women tend to have less happy marriages later down the line after getting married
>Studies also suggest that children raised in broken homes are more likely to have a much lower quality of life
Science
c
i
e
n
c
e
>>
Multiple moral/theological and psychological reasons, but for simplicity sake- options complicate things. Dedication to one person demands devout and myopic focus and grows humility and character. Too many options cloud judgement and encourage discontent.
>>
Fun fact:

As a rule of thumb: with mammals, the bigger the difference in size between male and female, the less monogamous the species is.

So based on this, humans should be a somewhat but not 100% monogamous species. Which figures.
>>
File: whiter.jpg (63 KB, 388x525) Image search: [Google]
whiter.jpg
63 KB, 388x525
>>56435925
I'm not against polygamy.
>>
File: 10000069490004600.png (56 KB, 457x599) Image search: [Google]
10000069490004600.png
56 KB, 457x599
>>56436750
There is one important part left out of these statistics is money. It has been shown the more impoverished a child grows up the more likely they are to commit crimes. The graph here shows the relationship we are steadily moving towards less crime but economics on crime are a huge factor and single mother incomes are subpar compared to nuclear options it has nothing to do with the parents but how much they make
>>
File: 1441986973292.jpg (63 KB, 528x498) Image search: [Google]
1441986973292.jpg
63 KB, 528x498
I'm genuinly happy to know the vagina I use/lick hasnt been used by another man before.
Also as I have sentiment toward the girl I also don't want to picture her being taken by another man before, during, after, the relationship.
I have sentiment toward my gf and use sex as a special bonding on top of the whole pleasure thing.
And this view of sex goes both way.
Been 5 years with gf, we were both virgins.
I counldn't picture anything else.

Stop projecting your low social standards and animal way on thinking on other people, and trying to pass this as a human thing, promiscuity destroy civilisation.
>>
>>56437229
Have you ever met a rich single mother?
>>
>>56437229
>it has nothing to do with the parents but how much they make
you can not actually be THAT retarded
>>
>implying you can raise children in a "polyamorous" environment that is not in any way committed

At least in polygamy the partners have that commitment and stay together. Polyamory is a Tumblr trend that does nothing but justify sleezing around by calling it a lifestyle choice.
>>
>>56437229
Something else omitted by /pol/ is that most single mothers are black or latino, guess that doesn't fit their "all women are shit" satire.
>>
>>56437353

I dont exclude that there are probably single mothers i dont expect them to be unicorns
>>56437392
Explain how it isnt true? Otherwise your just another opinionated asshole who cant back up shit.
>>
>>56437596
explain how it is true.
god damn this is some low quality b8.
>>
>>56437476
Well honestly im not in the position of sleeze i just in general dont understand why people cant accept that we are biologically poly amorous should we have multiple relationships at the same time my personal morality on myself (there are probably people that it works for) is no i would never do it.
>>
>>56437690
Its the same in someone saying that stars are just angels flying around in the sky (sorry anyone who actually believes this) prove that it isnt true rather than saying lul retard hur hur hur.
>>
>>56437160
However us Mormons are.
>>
>>56435925
hurr bible god patriot conservative nascar
>>
>>56437844
>>56437734
are you some foreign nigger posting with an american proxy? why don't you know english? why do you pretend to not understand burden of proof?
have fun in your shitty troll thread
>>
>>56435925
I believe in monogamy, but when I get a buffed body, I will polyamory as many woman as I can in name of Islam.

I dont know where I do stand in this arguement.
>>
You're right, op, monogamy is an antiquated concept based on a dead religion so it doesn't make sense that we still follow it. Humans are just highly evolved animals in the first place. We should switch to a system where if a man sees an attractive woman, he should be able to just hold her down and impregnate her then and there. If he finds out she already has children, he can kill them and eat them because otherwise they'll use up the food his kid will need. If she happens to have another male companion at the time, they can fight it out and the stronger one wins the rights to her womb.
>>
>>56437973
As an American I will wack off to this and George Bush talking about killing dem muslims.

>>56438042
I was trying to shift the burden of proof on him, the only thing he said against it was hurr retard basically pulling a red herring fallacy on the argument.
>>
>>56437335
You have another 2-3 years, enjoy it while you can.
>>
>>56436499
Well there's the fact that no non-monogamous society has come anywhere close to the achievements and successes of monogamous societies in all of history.
>>
>>56435925
You don't buy a car before test driving different models.
>>
>>56435925
They pretty much are polyamorous, but they also want exclusive rights to their partner. Natural selection has made the best of both worlds by making people have denial issues in order to fill both needs.
>>
>>56437734
>i just in general dont understand why people cant accept that we are biologically poly amorous
This is a naturalistic fallacy, and the same argument that people will use to attempt justifying things like infanticide and cannibalism.
>>
>Give me a good explanation on why humans are monogamous?
you're asking the wrong question

Humans are neither monogamous nor polygamous

That's the beauty of being human, we have the choice, we have evolved to be smart enough to debate which is better for us, monogamy or polygamy

Now I personally believe that monogamy is best, because it allows the next generation of humans to grow up in the best environment possible, with a strong father and a loving mother, we get our ideals and our world is shaped by what we grow up with

Monogamy may be against our nature and instinct, I don't think many sane people would disagree with that, but being human means we can look beyond that

Monogamy may also therefore be harder to achieve as it goes against our nature, but you will almost always find that giving in to your instincts and temptations leads to temporary pleasure, and less overall happiness
>>
>>56435925
Because a lot of time and energy is required by both parents to raise a child.
>>
>>56438460
>This is a naturalistic fallacy, and the same argument that people will use to attempt justifying things like infanticide and cannibalism.

Thank you red herring and in order for you to say it is wrong to think like this explain how it is a naturalistic fallacy.
>>
>>56438348
/thread
>>
>>56435925
sex is a powerful energy, you should not waste it with everyone

seach about the sex chakra, not jokin bro
>>
>>56435925
Because evolution.

... if you only have a small grasp of what that means: because it improves the chances of your species surviving (the chances of you passing on your genes and your children surviving enough to pass on theirs).

http://www.evolutionnews.org/2013/07/all_figured_out074991.html
http://www.pnas.org/content/110/33/13328

And yes, this is why niggers kill each other so much.
>>
File: 1442215030243.gif (174 KB, 227x400) Image search: [Google]
1442215030243.gif
174 KB, 227x400
>>56435925

Game theory.

Men can create children cheaply, it is in their biological interest to have sex with as many women as possible.

It is expensive for Women to create children, it costs a lot of time to be pregnant, give birth and raise the child, it also costs a lot of resources to care, feed and protect the child until adulthood.

The female costs are significantly reduced if they can convince other people to help her raise the child. But other people are not interested in doing so because it offers them no benefit.

Marriage is a bargain between men and women. Women promise to give men unlimited sex and the guarantee that all of her children are his offspring. In return the man donates his surplus labour and resources to raising the child.

Women have always been free to be polyamorous. What they lack is the ability to be polyamorous and also convince other people to donate time and resources to raising their children.

Marriage is currently breaking down because women have the ability to force everyone to pay for their children through government. It remains to be seen if that is a valid long term solution or if people will eventually cut them off.
>>
>>56438743

Humans are not animals.
>>
>>56438642
I actually do not hold this belief at all this thread is all about how stupid it is to believe one way or the other. I know that it wouldnt work to be poly amorous in a relationship with multiple people I also know that monogamy is bullshit and goes against the very grain of what makes us human. Really I wish the red pill would be for us to stop morally labeling things as bad or good because extremes are bad no matter how you look at them.
>>
>>56435925
What the fuck do you think is gonna happen when poygamous is the norm ?
Every women will want to be in Chad's harem. Leaving every other men to kill each other in the street to be a Chad.

And when Chad is killed or can't work to provide for them anymore, the women, being the parasite they are, will jump ship with no second thought.

Monogamous marriage is a fucking joke anyway.
Slut and whore don't need legalized polygamy marriage to fuck around and cheat. It's already happening.
>>
>>56438743
All you have done in this entire thread is claim that people's responses lack explanation; it's a naturalistic fallacy because you are saying something is morally acceptable simply because it is "biological", meaning it is natural.

You say humans are naturally "polyamorous" because they have multiple sexual partners throughout their lifetime, but this is not mutually exclusive with selecting a lifelong mate at some point. What is polyamorous about reserving sexual relations for committed, long-term relationships?
>>
>>56439092
>I also know that monogamy is bullshit and goes against the very grain of what makes us human.
Explain how, without resorting to "most people will have sex with more than one other person throughout their life"
>>
>>56439029
No, we are much worse and lower
>>
>>56439029
Retard.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linnaean_taxonomy

You learn that shit on the first grade of elementary school, anon. Jesus fuck. Animal kingdom, vegetable kingdom, mineral kingdom. Man is from the Animal kingdom, from the mammal subsection.

Jesus fuck murica.
>>
>>56435925

roman style marriage is top tier.

>men have nuclear family that is top priority.
>men can fuck whores as they want and wife is ok with it.
>>
>>56437076
fuck off i've only ever had 2 partners in 2 long term relationships and i want to fucking kill myself in my current marriage because i never got to ride the cock carousel because i'm 6 ft tall with a face that makes jamie lee curtis look like an angel
>>
>>56439157
Because it is self evident that we are poly amorous, we can be monogamous but even so its rare that someone gets married and is the only partner throughout that persons life.
>>
>>56435925
This is the story of monogamy:

1. the alpha took the females for himself.
2. the rest of the flock killed the alpha because he took all the females.
3. new alpha took all the females, got killed etc.

At some point in time the smart alpha came along. He realized that if he took all the females he would get killed. So he said "hey, listen, I'll give you guys 1 female each. Nobody fucks the other persons female and we can live in peace"

The end.
>>
>>56439673
>with a face that makes jamie lee curtis look like an angel

K E K
E
K
>>
>>56439739
How is it self-evident? And again, having more than one sexual partner throughout one's entire life does not equate to polyamory.
>>
>>56435925
>supposed to be
Monogamy is superior, period. Polygamy results in failed civilizations, period. Point me to one example to the contrary.
>>
>>56439029
Human are animal.
It take great effort and restrain, that a lot of people do not have, to not be an animal.

The reason human can get any shit done because society expect individual to operate a certain level of effort and the reward for that effort is not dying on the street.

A lot of people, if given the chance, will choose to be fucking lazy fat NEET, who eat, sleep, jerk off and play game all day.
Women who fuck hundreds of man and abort their baby when they feel it's inconvenience.
Choosing the path of least resistence is animal nature.
>>
>>56439286

underrated post
>>
>>56440100
It doesn't count as a civilization more a tribe Mormons are very successful in keeping people ignorant if this weren't the case then why are there still Mormon settlements?
>>
>>56439998
And i think i have falsely equated what i was trying to argue. Basically how are we all not sluts when it is so obvious that humans are not monogamous we dont all go for marriage as a first priority.
>>
My coworker is poly and wants me to go go one of their biweekly meet ups.

I've actually really been considering going and going it a try. I just don't think it would be a good fit for me in the long run
>>
>>56440655
Ah, well that's because as humans we realize that which may provide great immediate pleasure can be disastrous in the long term. Having rampant sex with everyone might be immediately physically enjoyable, but in the long term it will leave people emotionally unfulfilled and lead to a stagnant society. You could compare it to drug abuse; while animals with access to drugs would dumbly expose themselves repeatedly without thought for the consequences, most humans realize that doing so would be debilitating in the long run even though it might provide enormous short-term pleasure.
>>
>>56440944
I hate how they've carefully picked this cutesy little word to hide their degeneracy under. "Poly" certainly sounds a lot less pitiful than "incapable of commitment".
>>
>>56441496
Idk man it sounds like he has a good thing going. Married to his high school sweet heart, gets to date as many women as he wishes to on the side and gets free child care by just using one of his girlfriends to babysit while he goes out with a different girl
>>
>>56442015
Guaranteed it won't work out in the long term. Open marriages never do.
>>
>>56435925
who is this qt potatey
>>
>>56435925

Whores and whoremongers will burn in hell forever and ever.
>>
File: rrLe319.jpg (331 KB, 1223x1541) Image search: [Google]
rrLe319.jpg
331 KB, 1223x1541
>>56435925
Fucking hedonists.
>>
>>56442481
That's why I haven't gone with him, because I just know for me, it would never work.

But he seems to have found his own way. He is 45 and him and his wife have been poly since they were in their late 20s.

It sounds like it's just a shit ton of extra work. Some parties get jealous so then you have to have everyone get together and like talk their problems out. I'm not really down with that either, but he seems pretty happy with it all
>>
>>56440347
Here's a hint: the majority of Mormons are in monogamous relationships
>>
Us NEETS would never be able to get a woman anyway because the whole system has been fucked up.

no woman would date me anyway so I am happy being a NEET and living every day as my last.

There is nothing worth slaving myself away for, at least not anymore.
>>
>>56436163

See: Niggers
>>
>>56439530

that ain't right
>>
>>56439386
>hurr science says we are animals so we must behave like animals

No you fucking cretin, humans can choose to be better. That's what makes us different.

You are wasting your potential by simply acting on base instincts and thinking you should be able to just fuck around and do whatever feels good. People that behave this way on a large scale end up destroying themselves every single time.
>>
Because husband and wife are each other's property
>>
overpopulation happened much quicker than we could evolve a natural condom
that's it
>>
>>56435925
Because jealousy, anon. It's a natural instinct for us to want to keep what's ours. No one can have your woman, but you can have other women. No one can have your man, but you can have other men. That's a throwback to survival. It's useless in modernity, since the family unit has replaced simple survival. All studies show that kids are far more likely to have psychological issues without a traditional family unit.

Since the 60's, hyper individuality has been the modus for the breakdown of the family and rampant promiscuity.
>>
>>56435925
has nothing to do with biology.

Back in the day one man married one woman and they stayed together until they died. How would you have explained that?

No dude, society is just degenerate now (all /pol/ memes aside). Religion has lost it's grasp on society and things like condoms, anti-biotics, and birth control have made it so we're spoiled.

Monogamy is simply not a necessity to happiness anymore. However, many people seek monogamy out... Why is that? Many women and men date and date until they find one partner that they spend years and years with.

I personally want to find the right woman to spend the next 40 years with. Fuck you for thinking humans aren't supposed to be monogamous. You're a profligate faggot.

On the dday of the rope. Poly fags will be equally hunted and killed just as niggers will be
>>
>>56443542
There's a difference, you nigger.

We are animals. There's no doubt about that, and that's what I was clarifying.

Of course, being sentient animals - the only sentient animals - humans can, and should, fight against their primal instincts. Act upon reason instead, which is something other animals can't do.

That doesn't mean we're not animals. We are.
>>
>>56443795
it's kind of typical that a spick thinks we humans are somehow animals.

We're human dude not animal. You have a fucked logic and are retarded. I personally shit in a fucking toilet like a human and fuck in a bed. Fucking spick animals like you might not do that but don't relate your savage ways to the rest of us.
>>
>>56435925
Because men are incapable of loving even one person, let alone many. And Polyamory =/= Sexual Promiscuity.
>>
>>56444053
Is murican education really that fucked up?

Again, I gave you a link. Sure, it was a wikipedia link, but it's solid enough.

You should've learned this in elementary school: there's three kingdoms. The animal kingdom, the vegetable kingdom and the mineral kingdom. Man, as a mammal, is part of the animal kingdom.

How it that shit hard to understand?

You comparing your habits to those of animals is like comparing... I don't know, birds with fish. It's like saying "hey, fish don't live on land, so they're not animals". It's ass backwards retarded.

Crack open a book and stop booking and selling crack, nigger.
>>
>>56444370
Please don't group us in with >>56444053
Only inbred rednecks are this clueless
>>
>>56444370
didn't read your link you disgusting animal. since you want to be called an animal I will respect your wishes.

So where do you fuck you animal? In the woods? In dirt? Disgusting spick. Get the fuck off this board you dick sucker.

>Man, as a mammal, is part of the animal kingdom
this is elementary school bullshit dude. I'm not even arguing this. What I'm saying is in despite of any biology we have that is relatable to animals is irrelevant. We are self aware conscious human beings. We are top of the chain over other single living thing on this planet. We are not animals. Animals don't invent technology you retarded fucking spick.

I think your education is fucked because you are spouting a bunch of nonsensical kindergarten Dr. Seuss bullshit
>>
They're not. You can try to justify it with morals all you want, but biology and how we have evolved will always trump that, and it contradicts the idea that humans were meant to be monogamous.
>>
>>56436349
step parents are cúcks by definition and thus obviously not good role models
>>
>>56444859
>didn't read your link you disgusting
Because reading is for faggots, huh?

>So where do you fuck you animal? In the woods? In dirt?
I'm celibate.

>Get the fuck off this board you dick sucker.
I've been in 4chan since '04, and in /pol/ since back when it was called /n/.

Make me.

>What I'm saying is in despite of any biology we have that is relatable to animals is irrelevant. We are self aware conscious human beings. We are top of the chain over other single living thing on this planet. We are not animals. Animals don't invent technology you retarded fucking spick.
Read this, you fucking monkey: >>56443795

Yes, we're "self-aware conscious (...) beings" (that's the meaning of the word "sentient"). That doesn't mean we're not animals. We are.

And I'm fucking saying it again... fuck, I'm copypasting it;
Of course, being sentient animals - the only sentient animals - humans can, and should, fight against their primal instincts. Act upon reason instead, which is something other animals can't do.

That doesn't mean we're not animals. We are.

And I stop replying to you here, because you're not even reading. You're not reading what I'm saying, and you've never read a biology book in your life.
>>
bc i like the intimacy senpai
>>
>>56435925
Monogamous has reasons, less risk of diseases and children are looked after with better care than alternative.
>>
>>56443795
>That doesn't mean we're not animals. We are.

Animals can't choose between the two, m8. You're saying there's a difference but then saying there isn't.

Relax and step back.
>>
>>56435925
>spreading disease
>having babies without being in permanent stable relationships
>creating animosity between males sharing a woman and women sharing a man

There's literally no advantage to being unfaithful.
>>
>>56444370
>>56444690
How are people this fucking thick?
>there are three kingdoms
Aye, there are, but humanity has progressed beyond the state of primal instinct and operates on a level of self-consciousness. That's without pointing out the fact that many species of mammals practice monogamy, or that monogamy leads to a healthier family unit, or that polygamy leads to disease, clashes and mental illness.

This whole
>muh humans are poly-amorous
Shit came from feminists trying to fuck anything that moves without condemnation

You may as well argue why we live in brick houses and eat cooked meat, you fucking troglodytes.

To /rfi0z3h - stop trying to pass the torch you filthy nigger.
>>
>>56445291
There's differences between species of animals with other species of animals. Again, just like fish don't live in land, and how birds fly.

That doesn't stop them from being animals, just like it doesn't stop humans, as the only sentient animals, from being animals. We still have instincts - we just can reason, which is something other animals can't do.

>>56445375
Monogamy in humans can be explained through evolution. That's why it's so important to be aware that man is still an animal. See my first post ITT: >>56438984
>>
Man are polyamorous
As long as he can fulfill the needs of the family he can have more than 1 wife.
Woman on the other hand.... Ill let you do the guessing.
>>
>>56445375
So what you are saying is that humans evolved themselves out of the animal kingdom?

No matter how you twist it, humans will always be animals.
>>
File: highres_00008437 copy.jpg (306 KB, 534x700) Image search: [Google]
highres_00008437 copy.jpg
306 KB, 534x700
>>56435925

>>what is biology

Christian moral values (the values on which the western civilization was built) rely on rationality, which the other, liberal, does not.

Nothing wrong with accepting polyamory, poligamy, homophilia and other mental disorders if you are an uncivilized degenerate.
>>
>>56438215
lol
>>
File: 5d2a5b_5698862.png (114 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
5d2a5b_5698862.png
114 KB, 1315x1784
>>56435925
Nice try shlomo, but here on /pol/ we all know that kind of shit will never work. (pic related)
>>
>>56435925

Women are supposed to be monogamous. A man (when men used to be men) would not share a woman with another man. He would want to be sure he plans his seed, and that his blood carries on. If a man takes your property you kill the man. This is the law of nature. Women want to be safe and protected in a harsh world, and so they chose a strong man, or a rich man to do this. If they stray they are worthless, and unworthy of protection.

Men are designed to sew their seed everywhere. Women are not, but in this upside down world we now live in women are free to fuck without consequence because of birth control, and can survive without a mans protection. So now we have women whoring themselves into the mid 30s, and unable to ever settle down because no man wants a used up pussy to settle down and raise autistic children badly with.

It is destruction of the family unit and traditional values, and it is part of the plan to wipe out the white race.

If you are OK with your women fucking around on you, you are a weak faggot.
>>
>>56435925

STDs
>>
>>56435925
Sauce
>>
>>56448733
well it's still teh opposite becaue hte thing is men can hvae 100s of kids, women can't. thus women are more hard wired to find the best possible me nand have their children, men just have kids pretty mcuh. anyone who argues this doesn't understand biology.
>>
>>56435925
post more of Sasha's hairy cunt
>>
>>56449340
>>56442608

>i can't read filenames
>>
Humans state of nature probably is polyamorous

So is rape and murder and all that
>>
>>56437229
>>56437487
No. There was even a BBC documentary that showed how shit single mothers were.

Single father = well rounded, healthy child

Happy family = well rounded, healthy child

Single mother = into the prison it goes
>>
>>56446167
>christian morals
>rational
You obviously don't even know what the bible says. If you did, you'd be claiming that everything jewish is moral, since Jesus DEMANDED that christians follow kosher law, you'd also be pacifists who would allow anyone to take anything from you (muh turn the other cheek) and you should be selling all your possessions and living in destitution.

There is absolutely no logic in jewish religion.
>>
no one said morality and dedication were easy.

but being a hedonistic slut is super easy.

What do you value more?
>>
>>56452478
Crushin' puss.
>>
>>56452360
>Jesus DEMANDED that christians follow kosher law
What? You know Jesus said that eating pork was not a sin, right?
>>
>Most people have had sex with multiple partners can we please red pill this lie that humans are supposed to be monogamous?

Because monogamy is as important to civilization as the wheel is.

Without monogamy, all women will do is become part of Chad's harem and the remaining 80% of beta males are disincentivized and disenfranchised; they won't have any motivation to contribute to society. This is how you end up getting crazy shit like sexually frustrated young men shooting up schools or being willing to blow themselves up for a chance of 72 virgins in the afterlife.

Monogamy might be boring, but it's a lot more stable than the alternative.
>>
>>56435925
Because we are hunter/gatherers and not grazers.

Poly amorousness only occurs in grazing prey animals like rabbits and mice.
>>
>>56437229
See this

https://randomcriticalanalysis.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/racial-differences-in-homicide-rates-are-poorly-explained-by-economics/

Economics doesn't explain all crime. Single motherhood is a pretty strong factor.
>>
>>56435925
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YucmckYkr4
>>
>>56453853
>that mason logo

what the fuck is this?
>>
>>56452360
Christian morals are based on Stoic Morals. Stoic morals are pretty much the best kind of morals humans have ever invented.
>>
>>56435925
because women are hypergamous which is not beneficial to male polygamous behavior
>>
>>56436349
>So a step parent does not constitute quality as a parent?

If you look at the statistics, kids raised by step parents do as well as those raised by single parents.
>>
>>56435925
>2015
>not understanding the difference between casual sex and procreation
Once you find a partner you want to procreate with you settle down with them in order to raise the children.
>>
>>56454307
Casual sex is the biggest kind of degeneracy that exists. I would rather never marry than marry someone with a history of having casual sex.
>>
Enforced monogamy is the only way to get men to work hard.

80% of the effort I put out is for my woman. If I couldn't find one because they simply did not exist for me, I would work part time, or save up an obscene amount of money and retire early.

We have a case study that shows us that every successful country had enforced monogamy. Polygamy exists to this day in dozens of countries around the world and they are all shit.
>>
>>56454410
A BR that isn't a fucking degenerate sex addict? How can you live there with that attitude?
>>
>>56455600
Most people think I'm gay.
Some others think I'm crazy because I refuse to engage in hook up culture.
And some think I'm a good example.

I'm actually an anti-hedonist.
>>
>>56456145
Good for you man. I haven't interacted with many brs irl. When I have, we've gotten along famously or I've hated their guts.
>>
>>56435925
because we do not need HIV, STDs and Ebola.
>>
>>56435925
You call someone who opposes your position a "moralfag" but supporting polyamory is also a moral choice.

People having multiple sex partners does not legitimize polygamy, because having sex with someone does not entail commitment. What i think most polyamorous men want is a bevy of women that will only have sex with him and no one else. But even that requires a commitment, as the women would have to agree to not have sex with other men.
>>
>>56448695
That man is a kek. That's the end of it.
Though, I won't lie. I do feel sorry for him.
>>
>>56454307
Would you procreate with someone who's less likely to maintain a long-term relationship, as verified in both statistical and biological studies?
>>
>>56441496
it's manipulative at it's core

they get the status and the lure of being stable and little of the reality. it's all on their whims.
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.