[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FRANCE: ITS HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: 1447712461716-0.png (45 KB, 629x370) Image search: [Google]
1447712461716-0.png
45 KB, 629x370
The french government's twitter just announced this. It begins.

"We have to be able to kick out migrants faster for national security"
'Isil strike will bring return of walls and barbed wire to Europe unless we gain control of borders' says Hollande

>Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11997820/Paris-France-terror-attacks-isil-suspects-Syria-Raqqa-boming-arrests-live.html
>>
File: FN.png (11 KB, 337x442) Image search: [Google]
FN.png
11 KB, 337x442
Marine Le Pens support sky-rocketing! Pundits worried she now might take power in both regional elections next month AND the presidency!
>>
I wish there was a terrorist attack every day.
>>
woop woop
>>
>>55953945
The pundits should count themselves lucky if she bothers with the electoral system at all when she takes power.

Olga of Kiev 2.0 incoming!
>>
>>55953816

>europe becomes a massive fortress

Invest in concrete. NOW.
>>
DAILY MAIL: Terror attacks pave the way for french far-right

>Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3320841/Paris-terror-attacks-pave-way-march-Far-Right-Le-Pen-demands-immediate-halt-new-migrants-France-PEGIDA-hopes-draw-record-crowds-tally-tonight.html
>>
>pol getting euphoric

you don't actually think they will start to deport people randomly just because they are foreign
this will only apply to a few who really must go
until the political establishment is changed none of your wet dreams will happen
and for it to change there needs to be will from the part of the people
so no, make dealings
>>
https://euobserver.com/political/131136

Looks like rather than invoking article 5 of NATO, France invoked a war article for the entire EU.

This article states that "if a member state is the victim of armed aggression on its territory, the other member states shall have towards it an obligation of aid and assistance by all the means in their power."

Hollande is looking to form a full force, cooperation with Russia and the US:

"He also said that he will soon meet US and Russian presidents, Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin, "to join our forces and reach a conclusion that has been too long overdue."
US - RUSSIA ALLIANCE WHEN?
>>
>>55954655

See >>55954396

The fact that they can even get away with thinking about saying this is worth something.
>>
File: 1410662016058.jpg (111 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
1410662016058.jpg
111 KB, 675x900
>>55954693

This is the most interesting thing about the current situation.

Like I mentioned in the last thread, our politicians have been talking about this EU article for ages.
>If there's an attack, then other EU nations will come to our aid.
and people have been parroting them on this.
Our defense minister didn't comment on the subject and our stance about this.
Which pretty much pissed people off in the comment section.
Seems like Finns are more than eager to take up arms and join France with removing kebab.
How will the politicians react, that's a whole another thing.

My guess is that they'll try to worm their way out of this.
Which I think will mean the eventual downfall of EU.
This is very important document and if countries are able to say fuck you when it comes to this, then why they wouldn't be allowed to resist something like migration?
It's going to be an interesting few weeks.
>>
>>55955602
We are living in exciting times.

We are a part of NATO, but not of the EU. Considering the EU article was used, I wonder what consequences this has. I'd be more than happy to see Norway join with our european brothers in removing the filth.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFMSw_IvmX4 soon
pls
>>
File: 1447498657645.jpg (107 KB, 939x777) Image search: [Google]
1447498657645.jpg
107 KB, 939x777
>>55953816
>>
French Interior Minister: We will start the "dissolution of mosques where hate is preached."

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/666002637830115328

https://archive.is/EZcwc
>>
>>55955602
>the eventual downfall of EU.
the EU has been slowly falling since January or last year or whenever the refugees and migrants started coming in by the millions. They were overwhelming Italy's ability to deal with it and drowning and every other country just shrugged because saying they should do something was just sticking their head up and asking to be forced to take in a bunch of refugees. Italy shrugged and let them through because all those Africans and Libyans sure as fuck didn't want to stay in racist Italy.

Same thing happened later on with Greece. Hungary was the first country to actually try and enforce their borders, and they caught hell for it until Merkel basically promised to take all of them.

The EU hasn't been able to agree on a single policy together on this at all and has basically just sat by and watched for a year doing nothing except letting the national governments close their borders. If a government like that is so irrelevant, it's simply not a government anymore.
>>
>The darky exodus will happen in your lifetime

Feels good.
>>
>>55954396
Beautiful.
>>
This just in: France declares changes to the constitution to kick out immigrants.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/16/france-shootings-hollande-spending-idUSP6N0ZI00W20151116
>>
>>55953816
Europe BUILD WALL?
>>
File: gg.png (67 KB, 883x486) Image search: [Google]
gg.png
67 KB, 883x486
>>55956413
Europe BUILD WALL!
>>
>>55954268
This is a time the Maginot line could actually work.
>>
Oh wow. Finally I read something about Pegida in the news. Only one fucking german newsstation made a report on them. They are simply not talking about them out of fear that they might get more support.
>>
>>55953816

>implying those pussies will do anything but suck more shitskin dick
>>
File: hk_vp_9_F.jpg (783 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
hk_vp_9_F.jpg
783 KB, 1000x665
>>55956505
I like your enthusiasm my friend.
>>
>>55954005

this. as long as people are comfortable, the one's pulling the strings will continue to get away with their bullshit. This also goes with financial matters. As long as jane and joe-dipshit can get a beer and watch tv or whatever else, they will not care about the massive, ongoing, theft of wealth from the masses by the banking institutions and their owners.
>>
France N-I can't even, do it you froggish fucks. Make us proud.
>>
>>55956686
When even the leftist establishment is talking about it, you know the politically correct dam HAS BEEN BROKEN.
>>
>>55953816

Man, Hollande is going all out. I figured he was just bullshitting everyone so that the National Front wouldn't sweep it away, but he actually seems pretty serious.
>>
>>55956177

Oh I agree EU has gone to shit way sooner, but as far as I understand, this is something that basically forces every single nation to act one way or another.
This isn't a case of "ok, let's decide about the amount of migrants you'll take in"
This is a case of "Gather your military and come the fuck over here, here's a document that you signed that says that you have to"
Also EU has been paying to countries for taking in niggers, so that's also one reason why so many nations with shitty economies like to keep on letting them in.

So this might be something that triggers the countries into saying
>We're out, fuck you.
Also this is going to be creating a lot of dialogue inside our countries.
Our people are getting more and more pissed off about our current spineless government and if they wimp out on this one, we're going to be pissed.
Also think about something like Sweden. They're called to join a war and they basically have to give aid.
That's going to cause a huge clusterfuck of a conversation inside the nation.
>>
Europe needs stone walls, and armed guards.
Works out well enough for Israel.
>>
File: Varg-smiling.jpg (11 KB, 320x350) Image search: [Google]
Varg-smiling.jpg
11 KB, 320x350
>>55956505
>mfw the guy all the leftists voted for will be the one to close the borders
>>
File: paris.png (3 MB, 1918x957) Image search: [Google]
paris.png
3 MB, 1918x957
>>
>>55956942
He's not as stupid as he looks and not a total c*ck either. Little François is based.
>>
File: france.png (353 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
france.png
353 KB, 540x810
HOLLANDE: "Assad is not the enemy, ISIS is. We are tripling the amount of military aircraft, and we will never stop the bombing until they are destroyed. It's time to start working together internationally. I will hold meetings with both Putin and Obama."

http://www.rtl.be/videos/Video/556756.aspx
>>
File: frenchkebabremovalparty.png (2 MB, 1443x978) Image search: [Google]
frenchkebabremovalparty.png
2 MB, 1443x978
>>55957184
>>
They want to kill ISIS as fast as they can so the right doesnt gain any power. The flood of africans and slime will still come
>>
>>55954268
Invest in concrete
As a designated merchant I concur.
Also self-defence non-lethal gadgets are on the rise. Thank me later.
>>
>>55957534
They are literally demanding the EU to return powers of borders. Hollande said, if not, it will be the death of EU.

See pic: >>55956505
>>
>>55954396

>far right

Sigh.
>>
>>55957634
Just the past 2 days, they have demanded death for terrorists, to grant permission for the french to acquire guns, and for the immediate halt to refugees, re-instate national borders, close down mosques and deport people.

Typical stormfags claiming thats not far-right.
>>
>>55956959
>>55956505
>Also EU has been paying to countries for taking in niggers
Yeah it's pretty funny. Criticize Hungary and Macedonia, keep quiet about themselves, and pay little countries to make it go away.

>Also think about something like Sweden.
If Germany gets on board with France, then the rest of the EU is about to find out why Americans complain about the federal government all the time. EU Army time? Welcome to the club, America #2
>>
>>55953816
Here is something intelligent, provocative, thoughtful... France is destroying more rights and is led by People in Debt to, Obligated to Bankers, and Who do and say things that are not based in Democracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7V9qe8BHp8&app=desktop
>>
>>55957457
>second guy from the left
>>
>>55956959

It's a make or break deal, yeah.

France was attacked by a military organization that has its own government (IS aren't a simple terrorist group).

I figure countries will throw in the minimal amount to help France (to make it seem like the article is working), other than ones that want to actually remove kebab.
>>
>>55953945
>regional elections next month
Is it really that soon?
>>
>>55957202

All memes aside, when the French get going, they go hard. I still didn't expect this much, though.
>>
File: frenchkebabremover.png (2 MB, 1443x978) Image search: [Google]
frenchkebabremover.png
2 MB, 1443x978
>>55957905
>>
>>55953816
Yep.

It is not clear that France is led by people who understand Democracy, Liberty, Equality, Brotherhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7V9qe8BHp8&app=desktop
>>
>>55957786

>kill terrorists
>citizens can own firearms for self-defense
>stop "refugees" from overwhelming your system

Seems pretty moderate to me.
>>
>>55957924
Yes, and Front National might win 3 entire regions, it will be ground breaking. This is the big one before the 2017 presidentials.
>>
>>55958047

According to /pol/, its moderate. According to present liberal society, its not.
>>
>>55958155

The present liberal society is far left, comrade.
>>
>>55958233
And its collapsing as we speak. The narrative is changing.
>>
>>55957910
The thing is that the article is written in a way that demands the full support of every member of the EU, so the minimum amount of support is the maximum. Not much wiggle room there.
>>
>>55958233

>Public discourse swings to the right
>Internet people complain.

never change, pol.
>>
>>55953945
Please happen. Pls. Would immediately move to France.
>>
Aren't Zeb and Alberto the only citizens of Meximerico? Why isn't Alberto talking? Is he a heel or a face?
>>
>>55953816
>>55953945
If Hollande keeps maintaining his image of being spineless and Sarkozy remains the unattractive alternative then she has a real chance at the presidency imo.
>>
>>55956505
>>55956311
About fucking time.
>>
>>55958338
i know, that's what I thought we were fighting for!!

doomsday and everything..

the left is destroying the world..

we get a small victory and then suddenly everyones complaining?
>>
>>55957534

Most likely, but unfortunately Europe is absolutely full of the fucks by now and only real solution will be to kick them the hell out.
People are slowly starting to realize this.
Or maybe I should say that politicians and media are slowly but surely losing their control of the situation and will have to start admitting the wrongdoings of the niggers if they wanna have any credibility in the future.

>>55957850
Actually Germany called for EU army a while ago, but people found the idea retarded.
Now they're going to have another go at trying to bring that to reality.
Unfortunately EU has fucked up big time with their recent policies and there's no way in hell that union is going to be standing 2 years from now.
It's almost like they played their hand at some kind of a one world government too early and they were too aggressive with this.

After the nationalism takes hold, which it will.
The next European union is going to have hard time trying to order countries around like they have done now.
No way is anyone going to give a single union so much power in the future.
>>
>>55954268
FESTUNG EUROPA
>>
>>55953816
>"We have to be able to kick out migrants *that present a threat* faster for national security"

ftfy

aka it's fucking nothing. No authority can prove an individual is dangerous without spending months in court
>>
>>55958585
>>55958589
>>55958576
>>55958554
>>55958533
>>55958430
>>55958338
>>55958280
>>55958233
>>55958155
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe4dC10PqlU

oyy veyyyy
>>
>>55956082
so all of them?
>>
>>55953816
FRANCE NO!
>>
>>55957571
>Also self-defence non-lethal gadgets are on the rise.
All banned here
>>
>>55958739

Actually, you are seeing the first steps being made that will cause further muslim radicalization and escalation of the situation. In other words, you are witnessing the foundation that will ultimately end up with the expulsion of islam from Europe years down the road.
>>
>>55953816
CNN is saying there have been 7 attacks in Syria in the last 7 hours

Still no details of casualties or what has been destroyed
>>
>>55958155
And according to America it's them getting their balls back.
>>
>>55958968
France is going all out king-nigger on Raqqa.
>>
>>55954396
>PEGIDA

Will those kucks finally leave 95+% European Dresden and protest elsewhere?
>>
>>55959010
Correct me if I'm wrong, but your border is still not secure. So calm your nuggets, Trump isn't president yet.
>>
>>55956505
NOW they want border control?

Fuck those faggots
>>
>>55958968
Probably made some holes in a hill. Casualties are maybe a flag or two.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H7UYLcTxog
>>
>>55959319
France was pretty quiet this entire time about the refugee situation. Don't blame the frogs for Merkels stupidity.
>>
>>55959319
Border control won't do shit. It's just to appease the pleb.
>>
>>55958099
>3 regions
you mean 3 provinces, or....?
>>
File: 1441885085148.jpg (79 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
1441885085148.jpg
79 KB, 500x650
These French fags and Trump voters are retarded.

To build a wall first, you must go through civil war, then remove the nation that is going against you.

For the United States, the wall should be built just should of the Panama Canal, after another Civil War.

France Needs to go through a civil war too.
>>
>>55959378
This is what Obama wants to continue doing in Syria
>>
>>55957202
He is not stupid? Given the magnitude of immigration that Europe was suffering from, it would take a fool to not realise the inevitability of an attack the size of the one that has just happened.
If his feelings are sincere, clearly the man is not blessed with foresight; and so, is not fit to lead the country --as he is constantly lagging, his actions merely reactions to events that have already occurred.
After Charlie Hebdo nothing changed; after the train incident nothing changed; now, as the country becomes less welcoming of immigrants, his opinions correspondingly change. I don't think he's stupid, but he cares only about maintaining power.
>>
>>55958585
>Actually Germany called for EU army a while ago, but people found the idea retarded.
It might be more feasible with France taking a larger role. One of the problems when Germany suggested it was that Germany already dominates the EU so much, even dominating France. Just being a counterbalance to German influence would help them.

>there's no way in hell that union is going to be standing 2 years from now.
>No way is anyone going to give a single union so much power in the future.
I dunno, it's still possible for sure, just not the way it's going now and it's hard to believe the necessary changes will be made. But they're definitely possible.

One of the reasons the USA federal-style government has been so successful is that there's a huge dichotomy between internal and external affairs. The way the US federal government treats people inside its borders and the way it treats people outside its borders are completely different. Nobody in the US would stand for a federal government so large if it only dealt with internal affairs, not even the most faggot liberal states you could find.

The EU is just a clusterfuck that has no real single foreign policy, so the foreign policy is basically always the least common denominator. If Greece lets everybody in, then the EU lets everybody in. An EU military that controlled EU borders would potentially allow for internal EU behaviors to remain similar to how they have while giving it the ability to deal with foreign, non-European nations as a much more singular entity.
>>
>>55958047

Moderate? Seems pretty fucking basic freedom and protection of a nation's citizens to me.
>>
>>55958784
>2027
>not 2017
>>
>>55959516
yes thank you for enlightening us on military strategy, random internet shithead
>>
>>55959494
Yes
>>
>>55959432
>France was pretty quiet this entire time about the refugee situation.

Just like "moderate" Muslims are quiet about radical Muslims
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4

R E M O V E K E B A B

You fucking faggots itching for the chance to kill kebabs as much as I am?
I'm not sure if I am a psychopath but I really want to fill a ditch with dead muslim children right now.
>>
>>55959691
Your point?
>>
>>55959610
You're the one who's doesn't understand.

What's the point in building a wall if they are already on your side of the wall, PLUS (and this is actually the biggest part that calls for civil war) there a natural born citizens who want those people in.

In the United States, about 50 million people need to be killed. You wouldn't need a wall anyways if your whole culture was against invaders.
>>
File: hurr image.jpg (33 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
hurr image.jpg
33 KB, 500x484
>>55959516
>For the United States, the wall should be built just should of the Panama Canal, after another Civil War.

I'm pretty sure the language of the United States isn't potato.
>>
There could be another attack at any moment, car bomb attacks could also start happening. Who knows, there might be dozens of car bombs ready to go.

Baghdad has car bombings every day.
>>
>>55959117
This is true, I swear we're working on it. Sanders is just internet famous. Even the Left is trying as hard as it can to push Hillary. Which is pretty funny since she is hated while nobody really thinks Sanders can win it all.
>>
>>55959762
They were allowing refugees into Europe just as "moderates" allow radicals to blow shit up
>>
>>55959861
Sorry, "should" should be the word south.
>>
>>55959094
wtf are you talking about those are german PEGIDA

go create a france one
>>
>>55959516
Or just not build a wall in general
>>
I don't get how the attack was able to happen at all. No one from the top-down or bottom-up ever realized that there might be terrorists in the large amount of refugees? Actual people in power, not people that are loud for a living.

Why did they let these French people get killed? When's the next attack going to happen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7FmAhcXKfM
>>
Maginot Line 2.0
>>
>>55960003
A 50 mile stretch of land is manageable. You're kinda right though, there's no need for a wall after a civil war.
>>
File: 1445150568305.jpg (244 KB, 1203x1447) Image search: [Google]
1445150568305.jpg
244 KB, 1203x1447
Too late for the French. The Muslims are already 15% of your population and they all want you dead.

Your government won't go far enough to actually reverse the situation, you guys will become a Muslim majority country no matter what.
>>
>>55959541
And this too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNQuAVql_jA
2:10
>>
>>55956684
Pegida?
>>
>>55958967
And this will lead to a great conflict between islam and europe. Possible war, and heavyhanded elimination of a few muslim countries. Then greater israel is realized without having to spend a sheckel :^)
>>
>>55953816
Maginot Line Mk2? Might actually work this time, providing Belgium doesn't fuck it up yet again.
>>
>>55959879
And now they're doing a 180, which is a good thing. Are you just shilling?

"Oy vey goy, yes dont close the borders"
>>
>>55960080
they have millions of muslims and like 20% believe in jihadism already
>>
>>55959999
Nein nein nein nein!
>>
>>55960242
"`Yes, Europeans. Don't fight the muslim hordes in Europe. Good goy"

Personally I dont give a fuck about islam or greater israel. I care about EUROPE.
>>
File: xrxbpqtrxdyykrkd82ha.gif (973 KB, 312x213) Image search: [Google]
xrxbpqtrxdyykrkd82ha.gif
973 KB, 312x213
>>55956311
Oh shit guys.
>>
>>55956698
That is a beautiful gun.
>>
>>55959709
I have a decent assortment of firearms and an average kit with body armor. But I also have a few blades, and just... I really want to remove kebab, but with a bit of historical flare, y'know? I think nothing would say "fuck you" like schwackin ISIS with a goddamn longsword.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 316x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 316x400
>>55956311
>>55955602
>>55956082

Well lads, it's finally that time. Legion Etrangere might be headed to Syria.
>>
>>55960080
>No one from the top-down or bottom-up ever realized that there might be terrorists in the large amount of refugees?
Even today they keep going on about how there won't be any terrorists among the refugees because the risk is too high for them. This is coming from the AIVD (dutch secret service). They are either lying or completely disconnected from reality. Media isn't allowed to report negatively on refugees.
No risk is too high for religious fanatics who wear bomb vests.
>>
>>55957786
sounds like common sense to me
>>
>>55957850
>>55959571
Personally I think Germany under Merkel is currently in a state of perma-keked.
Though, the German's might all get mad enough now to either make her resign or simply force her hand in some other way.
>>
>>55960513
Sounds like a reasonable policy for a country at war to me.
>>
>>55960240
Pegida is the german anti immigration movement. Before the attacks nearly every day was there a report on them. Now the media keeps silent so as to not give them any attention because they know that they can get massive support.
>>
>>55960655
I auto typed keked.
>keked.
>>
>>55958937
>All banned here
does everyone comply? I'd hide something, just in case.
>>
>>55960655
>Merkel resigns
>Merkel 2.0 takes over
>Nothing changes

Might as well screencap this
>>
>>55960361
As do I. And I think strengthening borders, and uniting europeans is an excellent move. Every war needs a scapegoat and its almost a natural deviation to go from isis to islam as a whole. Just make it a war against loss of culture and heritage, no need for a violent war. Unless the muslims really really dont want to leave.
>>
>>55956626
Let's not get too carried away here bub.
>>
>>55959516
bullets are cheaper than wall
>>
>>55960493
>No risk is too high

Exactly! I'm surprised more hasn't happened so far.
>>
>>55959571

I agree EU can work, but not in it's current form and not with a unified currency.
We're being raped because of it and stopping trade with Russia is hurting us 10x more than it affects a place like Spain or France.
EU should remain as what it was meant to be, then it's going to work pretty well.
As a trade union.
Make the trade easy and tax free, everyone's happy and I'm all for something like that.
The moment some country starts ordering everyone around and all kinds of retarded laws from the 18th century are being dug up and forced upon the other countries just because of the union, that's the moment they fucked up.

Something on a smaller scale would work better militarily.
For example the Nordic Defense union, which has been planned for a good while now.
Now there's a smaller effective military solution that'll end up saving all of us a lot of money.
Also the countries are homogeneous enough to function flawlessly together.
A military force composed of everyone in the EU would prove too much of a hassle and then there's the case of who's really controlling it.
>>
>>55960493
That's weird, because our norwegian secret services went public just a couple of hours ago saying there might be terrorists among the refugees. Our policemen are getting re-armed as well.
>>
>>55960738
Ty. I was curious as to how much traction the anti-immigration movement was gaining. What are the opinions of the German people? Is Merkel just downplaying it or is it a real movement?
>>
>>55957175
This will be worth several good chuckles
>>
>>55957266
Man, Hollande is PISSED. I take back the years of calling him mean names.
>>
>>55961151
According to the latest numbers, more than half of Germans think the refugees are having a bad impact on society. They want them out, but the german state is very oppressive against dissent, so people remain quiet.
>>
>>55960729
>Sounds like a reasonable policy for a country at war to me.
Jihad declared long ago. Deny it at your own peril.
>>
Are there any plans for the ones in Calais yet?
>>
>>55961308
Their camps were burned down following the attacks.
>>
>>55961266
I thought so. Fucking media...
>>
>>55954246
Based Olga of Kiev
>>
>>55953816

Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g

To arms, citizens,
Form your battalions
Let's march, let's march!
Let an impure blood
Water our furrows!
>>
>>55957786

>granting citizens freedoms they should have had in the first place
>getting rid of people who came there illegally, stopping the ones on their way
>tightening national security at a time when it is vital
>death penalty for convicted mass murderers

All reasonable.
You're right though. It is far right.
And it's absolutely necessary to repair damage done by the far left.
>>
>>55961853
Be happy that public discourse is swinging to the right.
>>
>>55959999
Nice quads brah
>>
All well and good. They will only increase their rhetoric until after next election. Then they will back down and say "it can't be done" citing some article from EU, UN or whatever. Staying in power is the only thing politicians care about.
>>
>>55953816
God, if you guys don't take them then they're gonna come here. We have enough of Mexico, we don't need to do more philanthropy. Poor people shouldn't donate their money so I'm not sure why the US keeps doing it.

Canada please accept me. I'll live in your wilderness, I don't care
>>
>>55960226
Fucking sad and embarrassing.
Gotta love Obama's "leading from behind" strategy.
>because "leading from behind" has never meant you're actually a coward..
>>
>>55962065
Lets be honest. No one can ever win an election anymore in Europe being pro-migrant. Merkel has signed her own death warrant, and Europe is quickly swinging to the right.
>>
>>55960809
Sadly it sounds about right.
>>
>>55962065
Totally, because the massive airstrikes they carried out over the weekend were just a political move.
>>
>>55961955

saying these things a couple of years ago would have cost you your job
now that the left wing media and government is saying it, it is suddenly okay

infuriating
>>
>>55953816
that's not a fucking article
>>
>>55957571
Stfu orchestrator of all that us evil
>>
>>55961151
On a scale from 1 to 10 I'd say the day of the rope is at a 5.5
>>
>>55961265
I'm waiting to see how much of this is posturing and how far he's really willing to take this.
>>
Another thing I don't get is these people have their own country, it's not my fault they can't manage it. I mean if I get a rat problem then I take care of the post, I don't run away and give my house to the mice. Why are Arabic countries so incapable of handling their shit?
>>
>>55962409
It's not infuriating. It means our discourse is winning, the leftists are adjusting themselves to us, not the other way around. Which means that our mantra is winning. The future of Europe is far more restrictive and nationalistic.

>>55962425
Why dont you scroll through the fucking thread?
>>
File: JEWDAR.png (89 KB, 406x406) Image search: [Google]
JEWDAR.png
89 KB, 406x406
>>55960194
>just give up, dont resist, no point in putting up a fight, just accept defeat
>>
Can a nation be unkeked?
>>
>>55962539
Interesting. In the States we'reled to believe it's an incredibly small minority.
>>
>>55958968
>syria

no need to talk about it so much, just bring news if something interesting happens.
(some dead syrians/isis dudes is not interesting)
>>
>>55962578
It is LITERALLY their plan to out breed other countries from the inside to take them over. It's hard to fight countries with larger/more advanced military, let alone make them declare war on you. Sending your people into these countries and "living peacefully" will gain worldwide support for you if the country tries to stop it. IS fucked up the major plan of Islam, but they believe most of those muslims apostates anyway, so forcing them to come back and fight for them is what they want.
>>
File: CB2gAMMUEAABB6E.jpg (31 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
CB2gAMMUEAABB6E.jpg
31 KB, 600x400
>your face when trump elected president of France
>>
>>55957786
>Kill the people committing mass murder.
>Wanting to able to defend themselves in a manner that actually works.
>Necessary precaution given at least 2 of the attackers are confirmed "refugees".
>The ability to control who goes in/out.
>Shut down places where the attackers are being encouraged and radicalized.
>Be able to remove people who do not belong non-lethally.

If this is all far right than i'm for it.
>>
>>55957266
>meetings with both Putin and Obama

Holy shit.
>>
>>55961955
I certainly am.
In all honesty I was(pending further action) of the mindset that Europe was more-or-less done for.
Now? We'll see.
>>
>>55962802
That's the narrative our media is trying to sell us too. But they are seriously frightened. The best that could happen to Germany now is a muslim attack on a university or a church. Then the dam will break.
>>
>>55962092
Canada checking in, weed man loves mud slime dick so it's the same here. Lead the way to paradise
>>
>>55953816
Welcome back, France.
>>
>>55956177
The EU has been doomed for quite some time now. This is merely accelerating its demise.
>>
FUCKING

HAPPENING

CARROT IS MURDER
>>
File: yeah right.jpg (61 KB, 400x405) Image search: [Google]
yeah right.jpg
61 KB, 400x405
Remember, before the last election when Angela Merkel said that multiculturalism was a failure.

After the election, Merkel quite literally opened the floodgates to the turd world.

And the people who created the problem say they will solve it???

BULLSHIT. This is a scam.
>>
>>55956942
That tells you that the French government has probably been looking for an excuse to get rid of the Snackbarians since Hebdo. Hollande wants to send them back to Trashcanistan.
>>
File: 1447566312801.png (505 KB, 500x752) Image search: [Google]
1447566312801.png
505 KB, 500x752
>>55957266

BASED
>>
Please fuck France give me hope. I was just in your capital a month ago and I wept for you.
>>
>>55963709
I'd never wish an attack on you guys but I certainly hope you take your country back from the libtards
>>
>>55963170
>It is LITERALLY their plan to out breed other countries from the inside to take them over.

Hahahahaha! Those Snackbars aren't going to outbreed the Mexicans!
>>
Qu'un sang impur abreuve nos sillons
Let it happen France

Commence the de-çuckening of the Western world
You guys created the nation state
You guys created the new de-çucked ideal for Europe
>>
>>55954268
>Mother works at one of the largest concrete producers in the world (Cemex, the guys most likely to supply the Great Wall of Murica)
>Considering to work there after I finish my masters
>Tfw completely supporting the de-cuçkening
>>
This is the west & east's simple plan to fragment the EU, preventing it from becoming a strong world power, thus splitting the countries in pro west and pro east blocs (read: US / Russia). They're much easier to control that way. The rise of nationalism may sound like a good thing in this whole migrant situation, but it's a terrible idea in the long run, because it will lead to fracturing of the union, weakening the member countries in the process. Face it, many EU countries can't compete on the world stage. They need the EU. And that's being destroyed from the inside.
>>
>>55954396
Anything not socialist SJW is "far right"

>omg u nazis
>muh feels
>>
>>55954396

>close down mosques

Better just burn them to the ground

No doubt they are cursed, and you would never get the stink outta them anyway
>>
>>55956505

I think he would get a nice bro op with putin

But obongo will just jerk him around
>>
>>55965905
Two words : nuclear weapons.

A nationalist Europe is a nuclear Europe.
>>
>>55957266
Damn who knew Hollande would be the new Napoleon that France badly needed
Hollande knows that everyone loves France so he takes advantage of it and forms the ol' WWII combo of US-Russia now we need UK with its god-tier propaganda and enigma code cracking skills to complete the trifecta
>>
File: 1423189810355.png (129 KB, 302x216) Image search: [Google]
1423189810355.png
129 KB, 302x216
>>55954693
>>55955602
>>55956177
>mfw the EU will fall in my lifetime
post yfw
>>
File: 1440340544551.jpg (9 KB, 370x236) Image search: [Google]
1440340544551.jpg
9 KB, 370x236
>>55954693
>EU
>RUSSIA
>USA
LITERAL
HOLY
CRUSADE
AGAINST
ISLAM
>>
>>55957266
>we will never stop the bombing until they are destroyed
That's not how radical Islam works. Hollande needs to focus on the threat within his own country.
>>
>>55964198
Bingo, anon.
I want to habeeb, but... well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q
>>
File: 1345786552022.jpg (55 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
1345786552022.jpg
55 KB, 565x600
>mfw it's the surrender monkeys who start the great kebab removal of Europe

Reality sure is strange.
>>
>>55959571
EU is an economic union foremost. Its main concerns are of economic nature. The other policies are mostly left towards other countries and if EU tries to make a general policy, as for example foreign policy, countries feel that their sovereignity is undermined. Therefore all EU countries need to agree if proposals are made from within the EU.

The thing that the EU succeeded in and that was much before it was this powerful is significantly improving economies of the EU. Southern European nations screwed up bigtime though.
>>
>>55954693
Too bad Weedman is too libkeked to join in on the fun.

>>55966760
It's kind of amazing desu. All of the white, western nations banding together to hopefully stomp out this threat once and for all. I think it's time for Islam to go the way of the dinosaur.
>>
>>55954693
>US - RUSSIA ALLIANCE WHEN?
Obama would have to swallow a bucketful of pride for that, so don't expect it.
I suspect Obama will sit this out entirely, or merely offer medical aide.
>>
>>55959709
>>55960417

Meanwhile on the other side Muslims are thinking exactly the same about Europe and USA.
>>
tfw you will be able to joind an aryan death squad doing house to house searches for illegal muslims and burning mosques in your lifetime
>>
>>55966994
Yeah it sure is strange the government put an emphasis of défense while a military coup d'état is brewing.
>>
File: 1418425053346.png (163 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
1418425053346.png
163 KB, 780x818
>mfw people make french white flag surrender monkey jokes

Anyone with a grasp of European history knows that France IS Europe. When the western roman empire fell France basically slipped into the role of greatest military power. The past 70 years have been an exception to the rule.
>>
File: HEILQUADS.jpg (230 KB, 971x425) Image search: [Google]
HEILQUADS.jpg
230 KB, 971x425
>>55959999
>>55960340
>>
>>55967240
>citation needed
>>
>>55966775
Radical islamic terrorists are the very definition of bullies. The only way to truly defeat them is to get medieval on them, and to turn their own primitive superstitions against them. That Pershing story with the pigs' blood is probably an urban legend, but it's exactly the type of shit we should be doing.
>>
>>55960493

these refugees are the people are running from ISIS you racist!!
>>
This doesn't matter.

None of this matters.

The next French general election is in 2017. All of this will die down and the Nationalists "Front National" won't get elected. Marine Le Pen is just a dream
>>
>>55953816
>>55958739
This.

Don't translate the parts that suit you and leave the rest unattended, OP. Be fair.
>>
>>55953816

Can someone give tl;dr version? Or even the key points, thanks
>>
File: 1408662756208.jpg (11 KB, 240x211) Image search: [Google]
1408662756208.jpg
11 KB, 240x211
>>55967344
>>
>>55966775

>implying he'll limit the bombing to Syria

>implying Migrants won't start disappearing

>implying that link related won't happen

http://blogbaladi.com/how-russia-responded-to-the-kidnapping-of-four-soviet-diplomats-in-beirut-in-1985/
>>
>>55967244
Make it the past 145. Since 1870 it lost a lot of battles against Germany. Even in world war 1 they stood before Paris and would've won world war 1 if it weren't for the Germans being so retarded to support a Mexican revolution. World war 2 France got absolutely crushed.

The sole reason France could subjugate Germany to their retarded war debt and policies was because of the weak Weimar republic. When Hitler came to power he quickly eliminated those treaties with the help of the USA. Of course France and UK wouldn't want to incite further unnecesarry conflict about this so they agreed. And that pretty much describes Hitler's pre war expansionism.
>>
File: 1438885789933.jpg (48 KB, 606x611) Image search: [Google]
1438885789933.jpg
48 KB, 606x611
>>55967344
>>
>>55956942
I suspect that despite communist ranting and raving for open boarders, there are people in powerful places that actually care about the security of their nation. If things got too bad, I believe military coups would be a serious possibility. Police strikes as well. There are some checks and balances keeping the keks in line.
>>
>>55967770
>>55967244
It is unfair though to associate them with ''white flag'' or ''surrender''. The Germans could very well have gone through with their offense and shelled Paris with an artillery barrage. To say they are quick to surrender is nonsense.
>>
>>55960003
nice try, beaner
>>
>>55967325
Bombing ISIS is just a means to make the French people feel good. In the end, France still has a Muslim population around 10 % which will continue to grow. Their loyalty towards France is questionable at best. This is what every European country (that has a substantial Muslim minority) should focus on, because Middle Easterners killing each other, albeit horrible, doesn't affect us.
>>
>>55962524
You can hate them, I sure do; but I'd not shit on logical investment advice from a Jew.
>>
>>55960242

This.

Don't get me wrong there's definitely huge pros to this.

But we've seen this cycle play out before, just not on anything close to this scale.

I wouldn't even be surprised if 9/11 and the ensuing propaganda wasn't just a test to see if the post-Cold War first world still had it in them to fuck shit up.

I don't think Hollande's announcement is as big as OP is making it out to be, but the fact that HE SAID IT, especially when he's been buttbuddies with Merkel on open borders so far is very significant.

Careful /pol/ bros, the only reason the Third Reich and the French Empire were based is because they had based leaders.

We need to think two steps ahead here and make sure they the 'good' right-wing nationalists get into power, not the plants that will just take our rights while we kill kebab and die for Israel.
>>
>>55956505
can we strip thomas mulcair of canadian and french citizenship
>>
>>55967589
More bombings equal more migrants, and more excuses for migration. Revoking citizenship and closing the border helps France much more than bombing the Middle East, so I applaud Hollande for those initiatives at least.
>>
>>55957571
Thanks merchant, you truly are my greatest ally :DDDD
>>
>>55958968
>dropping bombs in the desert is progress
>>
>>55955981
>barbarian snownigger representing europe
disgusting
>>
File: 1447607331450.jpg (110 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447607331450.jpg
110 KB, 600x600
>>55957266
Obama: you gotta calm down lol, just let them win, that's what I plan to do, haha.

I really wish Trump was in office already.
>>
>>55957571
>self-defence non-lethal gadgets are on the rise.
But they are only an existing market if you are in a nogunz area
With the race war beginning hazgunz will return to most of the west and non-lethal will always be second choice for people
>>
>>55957571
Thanks mate, I actually joined the LSE not 3 hours ago, too
>>
>>55967046
No, this is a repeat of 2003.
>>
>>55968527

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3291978/Shotguns-virtually-sold-Austria-citizens-rush-buy-arms-amid-fears-massive-influx-migrants-dealers-claim.html

Also Dailmail is wrong, no rfile that isnt semi needs a license here, not only shotguns.
Its just shotguns are cheaper then rifles.

Loicenses for handguns and semiautomatics rise more and more too though, source: I have armsdealers in the family.
>>
>>55968641
Unfortunately you're probably right. But it's nice to dream.
>>
>>55965845
The bulk of the wall is going to be composed of illegal immigrants and Syrian refugees. Concrete will only be used to stick the bones together.

INVEST IN SLAUGHTERHOUSES
>>
>>55968483
A lot of those quotes are taken out of context and have some IF conditions and are mostly last resort actions.

It is irrelevant in times of Jihad though, and groups like ISIS are permanently on Jihad, so it can kill and enslave the unfaithful regardless.
>>
File: 14441411.jpg (52 KB, 353x438) Image search: [Google]
14441411.jpg
52 KB, 353x438
>2016
>France reclaims Syria

Its gonna happen.
>>
>>55961354
really? source
I'd love to believe that but I've been checking French news since the attack and also alternative ones and there is nothing about this anywhere
>>
>>55968409
kill yourself muslim pig
>>
>>55962231
well he's a muslim nigger, he's on the side of ISIS, aren't you ashamed of your president?
>>
So when the Mossad finally reach Assad in the chaos, will the EU pack up and go home with its masters' primary objective fulfilled?
>>
>>55958968
who cares
>>
>>55967351
>All of this will die down and the Nationalists "Front National" won't get elected. Marine Le Pen is just a dream
nah, burgerman
she will fucking win
mark my words
>>
>>55957266
>HOLLANDE: "Assad is not the enemy, ISIS is. We are tripling the amount of military aircraft, and we will never stop the bombing until they are destroyed. It's time to start working together internationally. I will hold meetings with both Putin and Obama."

I apologize for anything bad I said about Hollande.
>>
>>55954655

I realized long ago Western society is doomed and literally nothing will galvanize the people to save it.
>>
Europe must purge all foreigners. Anyone who isnt white has to go. Mixed race people and non whites born in europe have to go too. If you are married to a non white person you must divorce them or leave.
>>
>>55969559
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
>>
>>55969630
Shitskin detected.
Or maybe just a treacherous cück that got shitskin in his family ?
>>
File: 1426830462721.png (15 KB, 428x271) Image search: [Google]
1426830462721.png
15 KB, 428x271
>>55968855
I didn't know Netherlands was a c.ucked country
Shouldn't you be in morning prayer or something?
>>
>>55953816
Dude, In America, North America, USA, we now have common radio placement of "Old Rock, Rebellious Youth, 1960s & 1970 Anti-Culture Music".

This could be by Govt Design.

The USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, UK, Europe, East Europe... all!!!

Are being

- Militarized
- Given Fear
- Taught Strategy of Tension
- Taught Strategy of Friction
- Taught to embrace "King George Style Suspension of Individual Rights"
- Taught to bow before Federal Power/National Power

What is the Design by Bankers, ELites, MIC, and the followers the US Politicians??

France did not have Patriot Act nor NDAA style restrictions on rights.

Well as the Bankers demand control over all deposits for Banker Bail-Ins... they need more Control over people and govt.

More control... through more war... through more terror... through more funding of Terrorist... through more Weapons dropped into the Middle East or Southwest Asia.

Funding and Weapons... go to the Middle East and South West Asia... wow... what could it mean??? Plus control over local and national peoples through cuts in Individual Rights... Wow... What could it mean??
>>
>>55965905
fuck off kike
>>
>>55962738
More like
>Don't take it personal when we bomb the fuck out of you in a few decades
>>
Good work mossad
>>
>>55969165
i thought the objective was to reclaim the temple mount and the holiest of holies to build the third temple and summon exodia or something
>>
>>55969811
>France did not have Patriot Act nor NDAA style restrictions on rights.
It did.
>>
>>55953816
>We have to be able to kick out migrants faster for national security

Nowhere in the article does it say this. You are as credible as a liberal.
>>
Does anyone have a source on ISIS claiming that they'll send in terrorists along with the refugees? I need to redpill some faggots.
>>
>>55967125
We holy war now.
>>
>>55957266

>mfw Putin, Obama, Holland AND Assas BTFO ISIS and al-qeada
>>
Does isis really want the whole world to band together and curb stomp them?
>>
>>55960080
dat feel when in yurop a blonde starlet is smarter than most government leaders
>>
File: 1446739419319.jpg (187 KB, 1034x1344) Image search: [Google]
1446739419319.jpg
187 KB, 1034x1344
I'm so proud of you, Francebros. I'm sorry this is what it took for your country to wake up. I hope us USAbros learn from your example and remove recent kebab arrivals and build the wall.
>>
File: 1447213942520.jpg (60 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447213942520.jpg
60 KB, 400x400
>>55967344
>>
>>55953816
>socialist president kicking out migrants

He literally did a 1440° and walked forward.
>>
File: 1446510532193.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446510532193.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
THIS IS IT LADS, THE TIDE IS TURNING
>>
VIVA LA FRANCE GO GO GO !
>>
>tfw half French
Never been more proud.
>>
>>55969392
NOBODY EXPECT THE SPANISH INQUISITION

but jihadist are ok if that's not enough
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.