[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY MOST REFUGEES ARE MEN? FUCK THIS. I WANT REFUGEES WITH PUSSIES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1423104062517.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
1423104062517.png
361 KB, 858x725
WHY MOST REFUGEES ARE MEN? FUCK THIS.

I WANT REFUGEES WITH PUSSIES BETWEEN THEIR LEGS.

FUCK BRAZILIAN WOMEN
>>
>>55940640
Muslims countries have a surplus of young men.
>>
hol up hol up rosario
>>
>>55940640
Because
1. The road to Europe is a dangerous one and they have a bigger chance of survival. So they go first so that they can a safe route for the rest of the family
2. If all the boats were filled with women and children then the smugglers would just kidnap them and sell them into human trafficking
>>
Why do you care?
You europoor or something?
Lets just rejoice in the fact that those fucking towel heads are almost non existent in Huezil
>>
>>55941087
This makes too much sense, someone tell me why it's wrong.
>>
>>55942469
18-25 yr old men don't have wives and kids.
There are no women and children coming after them, never happened no reason we should think it will.
Road to Europe is not dangerous, infact it is safer than their current homeland.
>implying smugglers could overtake 50 men defending their wives and kids

These are people that will blow themselves up because a book calls for it, you don't think that they wouldn't die defending their families?
Also what smuggler has a death wish that he wants to piss off a bunch of young Muslim men?
>>
>>55942857
Thank you for clearing that up.

>18-25 yr old men don't have wives
>wives

Depends how old we talking I guess.
>>
>>55942469
because no real family man would leave their families behind in a war torn country, much less a majority of man.
Islam is traditional as fuck too and they know their wifes would be raped if they left them.
Dont listen to the SJWs fellow shitposter
>>
Don't you like BUNDA?
>>
Isis controls all the refugee smuggling routes, women are not allowed to leave. They stay back and breed more terrorists to send to Europe.
>>
>>55944155
this actually makes sense.
muslims can marry 4 women. they can send 75% of their males to europe to breed with blond swedish and german women.
>>
File: immigration.jpg (423 KB, 1000x877) Image search: [Google]
immigration.jpg
423 KB, 1000x877
>>55940640
>WHY MOST REFUGEES ARE MEN?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.