[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
116 ISIS fuel trucks destroyed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Plane 1.png (511 KB, 539x380) Image search: [Google]
Plane 1.png
511 KB, 539x380
>Today’s strikes targeted for the first time a gathering area for the hundreds of fuel trucks used to transport ISIS oil. Until now, the coalition had refrained from targeting the fuel trucks in an effort to minimize civilian casualties. "One strike destroyed 116 ISIL fuel trucks” near Abu Kamal, which is located near Dayr al Zawr, according to the coalition's daily airstrike summary released. The Pentagon believes that area of eastern Syria is where the heart of ISIS’ oil operation is located and generates as much as two-thirds of its oil revenue.

>In an effort to minimize potential civilian casualties, two F-15 fighter jets dropped leaflets an hour prior to the airstrike , warning drivers to leave the almost-300 vehicles gathered in the target area. Four A-10 aircraft and two AC-130 gunships were used to bomb and strafe the vehicles.

>The operation began Oct. 21 when coalition aircraft conducted a strike on the Omar oil fields in eastern Syria. Since then, there has been additional targeting of gas and oil-separation plants and strikes in the Tanak oil field in eastern Syria. "What we've done is we've used very precise carving, a very detailed analysis to strike certain parts of these facilities that will cause them to shut down for an extended period of time," Col. Warren said, the result of needing replacement parts that are much harder for ISIS to obtain.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/17/world/middleeast/us-strikes-syria-oil.html?_r=0

http://abcnews.go.com/International/us-warplanes-destroy-116-isis-fuel-trucks-syria/story?id=35229047
>>
>>55940386
Thanks for the update pal
>>
Wake me up when they start dropping anthrax on the sand niggers.
>>
File: ATHF_Karl.jpg (1018 KB, 2052x1329) Image search: [Google]
ATHF_Karl.jpg
1018 KB, 2052x1329
>>55940386
>two F-15 fighter jets dropped leaflets an hour prior to the airstrike , warning drivers to leave

WHY must we insist on this type of faggotry
This is fucking war
They are burning people alive in cages
They are invading the West

And we warn them to get out before we bomb

STOP THIS FUCKING FAGGOTRY
THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS
>>
>>55940386
Trump will take credit for this somehow.
>>
File: A-10 Gun Run.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
A-10 Gun Run.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>55941740

I highly doubt they were only there to drop leaflets. A-10s and AC-130s are both slow-movers and thus very vulnerable to anti-air weapons. The F-15s were probably there to do reconnaissance and they just dropped leaflets while they were doing it.
>>
REVEALED: The oil middleman between the Syrian regime and ISIS
http://www.businessinsider.com/revealed-the-oil-middleman-between-the-syrian-regime-and-isis-2015-3

This post is upsetting Assad.
>>
>>55941090
>anthrax
I'm sure we have some nasty non-lethal chemcial weapons we could use on them. maybe one that makes them hallucinate for days. that would send them a msg.
>>
>>55942294
just take all the vx gas the brits store here and pop one off over saudi arabia
>>
>>55940386
This is proof we could have wiped this fuckers off the map years ago. WE KNOW WHERE ALL THERE SHIT IS yet we don't fucking bomb them except for PR. Just like France, france took out an arms depot and training facility. THEY KNEW WHERE IT WAS yet they didn't bomb it until AFTER the Parisians were slaughtered.
>>
Can some drawfag draw a picture of Sukhoi-kun and A-10-chan liberating Syria together?
>>
File: 35hiwd.jpg (28 KB, 478x319) Image search: [Google]
35hiwd.jpg
28 KB, 478x319
>>55942132
Well I guess that's cool then.
>>
>>55940386
Plz ahmed don't bomb them or shoot them in their home countries. They just drop more bombs.
>>
>>55940386
This is exactly what Trump wanted to do and they called him crazy for it.
>>
>>55943204
perhaps with figures of Putin and Obama emerging from clouds and winking/thumbs up towards Assad down below
>>
>>55941740
because we're better than them.
>>
> two F-15 fighter jets dropped leaflets an hour prior to the airstrike

HA HA HA how they managed to destroy the trucks? Why the drivers waited to be bombed? Are these people retard?
>>
File: 1447394146964.jpg (76 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447394146964.jpg
76 KB, 640x640
>>55942788
Yeah that's pretty much it.

They were hoping to use ISIS to destroy Assad and then what, wait for it to collapse or something? The whole plan was dumb and essentially was done to create death and chaos.

ISIS seems to be fairly mobile and I think it's possible they could strike in unexpected places.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.