[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this man look a white European to you, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Judah_P_Benjamin_crop.jpg (246 KB, 966x1199) Image search: [Google]
Judah_P_Benjamin_crop.jpg
246 KB, 966x1199
Does this man look a white European to you, /pol/?
>>
He looks really high
>>
>>55939864

Chillin with his koran or whatever
>>
>>55939794
Well he looks like a quare, he sounds like a quare. I would put him down as a probable quare.
>>
thats the attorney general of the confederates
>>
File: oY3Lb.png (710 KB, 510x782) Image search: [Google]
oY3Lb.png
710 KB, 510x782
>>55939794

>mfw
>>
>>55939794
At first I was going to answer yes but then I noticed,

>Judah
>the nose

Is he a merchant?
>>
>>55939864
>>55939983
>>55940591
>>55940038
This man is a Sephardic jew. Not a European ashkenazi jew, but Sephardic. And you've got the gall to tell me Jews aren't white?
>>
>>55940848
>And you've got the gall to tell me Jews aren't white?

Jews will be the first ones to tell you they are not white.
>>
>>55940848
Sephardi jews are just Spaniards, which are just swarthy Europeans.
>>
>>55939794
>Does this man look a white European to you, /pol/?

Looks like a traitorous Jew.
>>
>>55939864
It's clearly Seth Rogen's ancestor
>>
>>55940848
Yeah, Jews are not white. What's the problem?
>>
>>55939794
>Confederate jew politician
>>
>>55940848
Jews have mixed with white's, I don't think anyone denies that. Is G.K. Butterfield white?
>>
>>55940848
Okay, he looks white. He's ugly and nonaryan, but unmistakably white.
So what now? Jews have insisted that they are something unique from whites for centuries. They might be white by anybody's standards, but they refuse to be called so.
>>
>>55941520
>Looks like a traitorous Jew.

He stayed loyal to the Confederacy, to his credit.
>>
>>55941461
Facts say otherwise, your own conjecture proves nothing
>>55941728
Not sephardim.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.