[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are we going to exterminate those sons of bitches ISIS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1440977334422.jpg (10 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
1440977334422.jpg
10 KB, 243x207
When are we going to exterminate those sons of bitches ISIS?
>>
>>55939324
why would we? they're doing a great job

killing mudshits and lefttards

ISIS is love ISIS is life
>>
>>55939412
Shut up retard you have no respect
>>
File: leftists.jpg (96 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
leftists.jpg
96 KB, 600x443
>>55939677
cry more you little leftist bitch

I hope ISIS will kill you next
>>
>>55940435
I'm not even leftist you fucking moron
I don't give a fuck about dying, I'll be the first on the way to go fight them
>>
>>55939324

Do you really think the West has any intention of stopping ISIS before they overthrow Assad?
>>
>>55941422
Right. I bet you'll be the first to shit your pants when the muzzies come for you.
>>
File: BnlzkhU.jpg (113 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
BnlzkhU.jpg
113 KB, 720x720
>>55939412
>>55940435
>>
We would if we could only find them.

The mastermind of the Paris attack was born in Belgium. So France should bomb Belgium.

But Islam is the problem. So France should bomb the heart of Islam ... Saudi Arabia.

So I guess there's more to it.
>>
>>55939324
We don't. We withdraw from the Middle East, we clamp down hard on immigration policy and let Assad and Putin do their thing.
>>
>>55941618
I swear they try this shit here once and I'm getting a fuckin gun
>>
>>55939324
What would be cool is if you could go online and donate money for weapons to be used against ISIS. Allmost like "buy a goat to help out starving kids in africa" only now you could "buy a bomb to drop on ISIS". You could choose between all sorts of weapons and you could even customize your own weapons and decorate them with personal messages. For example you could write "Merry Christmas from anon" on a hellfire missile. After its been used you get a Message like "Congratulations! your missile successfully wiped out a pickup truck with 4 terrorists in it"
>>
>>55943336
haha nice idea
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.