[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously Fuck Obama. Its Time for fucking war. It's not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: barrack.jpg (473 KB, 2500x1667) Image search: [Google]
barrack.jpg
473 KB, 2500x1667
Seriously Fuck Obama. Its Time for fucking war. It's not time to pussy foot around and have another terrorist attack here. The Whole world would be behind us and join us. Why is he such a pussy? Isis is going to hit the U.S. and then we will make the move. Such a fucking stupid reaction country we are. If I get Killed or Injured in Downtown Dallas or supporting my Cowboys I hope my ghost can haunt Obama
>>
He's been undercover muslim this whole time

It's all part of the plan
>>
>>55939013
ISIS won't hit the US because our pathetic leaders and responses to terror attacks make it not worth the fuss of getting over the atlantic.
>>
The USS Harry Truman deployed today with a whole battlegroup.
>>
do something about it faggot

oh right you can't because you're nothing but a shit talking pussy
>>
>>55939184
I see your point. But hitting the U.S. is a bigger deal to them i think. I mean if you hit us hard you've actually done something rather unbelievable
>>
the cowboys also suck cock you little bitch
>>
>>55939320
What can i do?
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 450x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 450x301
>>55939013
Fuck Obama? How about fuck you anon!
>>
File: CO_Uy1rVEAAdKhd.jpg (46 KB, 600x846) Image search: [Google]
CO_Uy1rVEAAdKhd.jpg
46 KB, 600x846
>>55939395
HES BACK and were only 2 back in loss column. We Might take the Div
>>
Is there a way for POTUS to stay in charge after his time is up if the country is at war?
>>
>>55939474
Yes.
>>
>>55939013
>Isis
ISIS is a US creation to fuck Assad and iraq
its all for resources and have control on the region
if ISIS make an attack, it will be because US tell them to do it

stupid
>>
>>55939399

Something drastic that preferably doesn't involve firearms, or slave flags, because implications.
>>
>The radical Muslims dey gud bois.. it's dey Bush and Western Imperialism's fault they so angry
>>
>>55939474
No. Hilary or rep will most likely implement a much more aggressive strategy too. Just have to wait a year.
>>
>>55939013
Right cause our shock and awe response to 9-11 certainly put a dampener on terrorism and stabilized the region
>>
>>55939399
Carry on being a faggot op.
>>
>>55939554
it wont happen. A war with ISIS is not WW2
>>
>>55939473
romo, pls
>>
>>55939013
its amazing this monkey still lives. all the fucking patriots we got in this country and not a single one has even tried.
>>
>>55939618
Texans arnt really apart of that whole confed flag shit. Just want to put that out here. We arnt apart of the south really. Plus Im from Dallas and my family is rich so i might have a different outlook.
>>
He's happy to let the world burn as long as there isn't a terrorist attack on home soil while a Democrat is in office.

He's the reason ISIS exists. Bush started it but Obongo made it official.
>>
>>55939791
2nd in mvp last year.
>>
File: 1432657870048.jpg (159 KB, 627x468) Image search: [Google]
1432657870048.jpg
159 KB, 627x468
>>55939690
right because leaving Iraq and removing all of US presence did not make Iraq a rogue state for radical like ISIS to flourish and turn into a Afghanistan like terrorist state
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9jx4xE2pgY
>>
File: 1369189689199.jpg (16 KB, 466x585) Image search: [Google]
1369189689199.jpg
16 KB, 466x585
>>55939184

ISIS won't attack us because Obama is funding ISIS
>>
>>55939599
Ive Been to the Dominican Republic and see why you're upset. Stay at an uppity hotel but have to leave the card to open your door in a slot in the wall for the ac to work. If you leave your room you have no ac so you comeback to a hot as fuck room. What a Shit Place
>>
>>55939599
It does not work like that, bro. Surely IS is being supported by USA, but they are not in direct control of it. It is called "controlled chaos" if I'm translated it right. Even if it is controlled it is still a chaos, so its a very dangerous game to play. Paris is one of examples of how much it can cost.
>>
>>55940080
How long should of stayed? 10 years? 100? Maybe we should of never gone into Iraq in the first place.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.