[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow Coloradans, what are we going to do about this faggot.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Help me.png (232 KB, 512x377) Image search: [Google]
Help me.png
232 KB, 512x377
Fellow Coloradans, what are we going to do about this faggot.
>>
weed
>>
blaze it lmao
>>
>>55938648
I'm thinking about moving back to Texas.
>>
>>55938805
>>55938714

I was in favor of the legalization of weed to be honest with you.

It just so happens that libtards wanted it legal because they're libtards.

>>55938948

That's honestly not the worst option I've ever heard of.
>>
>>55938648
mass panic
>>
>>55938648
i wrote him here:

https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/governor/node/105081

I met hickenlooper at a huge bar mitzvah that i was working. I saw him leave the bathroom without washing his hands.
>>
>>55939268

I'll be sure to give him hate mail
>>
>>55939097
I have family down there and houses are cheap. It's just hard to find work with the oil prices being so cheap.
>>
>>55939876

I'm probably staying here, no syrians have actually arrived here yet as far as I know.

So we'll see how it goes.
>>
>>55939876
>moving out of colorado because of memes

Colorado is one of the best states in the country. All though I dont agree with taking in refugees, we have such a large population you really wont notice.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.