[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A message to terrorists, from a Muslim. This is the people y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10
File: muslims-against-terror.jpg (142 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
muslims-against-terror.jpg
142 KB, 640x480
A message to terrorists, from a Muslim. This is the people you want dead, /pol/, people on the side of logic and reason, people on your side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOc-vtI8dZs

Disclaimer: I'm not a Muslim.
>>
>>55938551
>This is the people you want dead, /pol/
no.
no.
we don't want them dead.
we just want them to go home and mind their own fucking business instead of being retards.
>>
Its funny thatbyou say that, because after attacks, muslims are onky in stifling criticism of islam. You do nothing to push the extremists into the open. You sit around in your mosques hearing people speak of conquering non-believers, yet you agree, instead of killing those mongrels.

You did this to yourself, now you filth will meet Surt. It's the future you chose.
>>
>>55938755
desu I don't want them dead, just their shitty religion.
>>
>>55938551
I want them to leave this land and never return.
>>
>>55938551
Stop being dumb, can you?
>>
Liberate yourself from hatred.
>>
>>55938755
>>55938980
speak for yourselves. personally i wouldn't mind them being dead
>>
>>55938551
then lets send them to fight isis
>>
>>55938551
white people just dont want them in their countries you stupid mongoloid

if muslims specially arabs, afghans and pakistanis stay in their countries, white people woouldnt give a fuck about them and wont care about that

get your facts straight before writting non sense bullshit, imbecile mongoloid
>>
File: 1421930715284.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1421930715284.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>55938551
>religion
>logic and reason
pick one my bearded friend.
>>
>>55939376
I'm pretty sure there are many already fighting bro. Some sent, some on their own lands.
>>
>>55938551

Given the eagerness of our media to show how wonderful Muslims are, why haven't I seen news of this protest anywhere but here?

Muslims put millions of protesters in the street when somebody makes a drawing of Muhammad, where the fuck are those same millions who allegedly object to this?
>>
>>55938551
Disclaimer: He´s not Muslim either
>>
>>55939436
It's time to stop focusing on reality instead of *waaah, this is not what I want*. Yes, that's my impression of a crybaby.
>>
>>55940280
Time to start, I stand corrected.
>>
>>55940280

>our countries
>any expression of what we want for them is "being a crybaby"
>>
File: 1440436729454.jpg (54 KB, 720x515) Image search: [Google]
1440436729454.jpg
54 KB, 720x515
>>55938551
>>
Muhammad was a warlord who beheaded his enemies and waged war all across the Arabian peninsula. Any goodhearted, peaceful person would not want to associate with such a sordid religion. Islamists have literally been at war with the European people ever since its inception. For 1400 years Christian Europe has been fighting off these barbarians.
>>
>>55940608
But your countries are not yours my friend. You don't have control. You just live there.
That's why you have all those refugees and more are coming.
>>
>>55938551
Then their not real Muslims if they are not following their precious book to the code. The karan says to kill all non-Muslims and for Christains and jews to submit.
>>
Islam needs a reform.
Jihadists are neither criminals nor terrorists, they only follow the Qu'ran.
Look, in the Qu'ran there are on one side beautiful and deep words of love and on the the other side there is a conquering war speech. Peaceful words date back when Captain Kebab was in Mecca prophetizing like Jesus or some prophets. Words of war are younger and that was when he lived in Medina.

but PROBLEM is that there is a Muslim rule which says that the young speech overlooks the old speech. And no Koranic authorities has abrogated this law yet and never will imo.

Christians has the new testament, Mudslimes has the fucked-up part of the Qu'ran
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>stop terrorism in the name of islam

but don't stop terrorism, we gotta show those westie fags what it's all about! Just stop calling it islamic terrorism
>>
>>55940967

Yeah if you think Islam is at all a religion of peace for fucks sake read a little beneath the liberal media
>>
>>55941008
This is what you want them to be, so they fit your narrative.
You want them to be your enemies, they will be.

The Bible says a lot of shit as well, but you don't see it enforced anymore. That's because Christianity had a 500 year head start in relation to Islam.
>>
>>55938551
>2012 + 3
>being religious

>2018 - 3
>hating people by group

how retarded can it get
>>
>>55941077
>reform
Their idea of a perfect man is a genocidal warlord with a harem of child brides. There is no reforming that.
>>55941427
>That's because Christianity had a 500 year head start in relation to Islam.
So we should just wait 500 years for these savages to straighten themselves out? Christianity has Jesus - a kind, sacrificing, and compassionate man who lived a life of service and mercy. Islam has Muhammad - a cruel, violent, rapacious warlord who put all of his enemies to the sword.
>>
>>55941008
and the Talmud says killing gentiles is like killing animals. What's your point
>>
>>55941427
So what, are we supposed to accept 500 years of Muslims behaving like violent savages in our countries while we wait for them to modernize?
>>
>>55941427
That is so wrong I don't know where to start
>>
>>55941627
I know but that is not our idea of a perfect man is it?
>>
>>55941427
Hebrews 8:13
>>
>>55941627
>>55941722
>>55941730
I'm not saying that, I'm just stating facts.

By all means stand against those who commit acts of violence, defend your countries and cultures. It is your right.
But hating innocents is not the answer, hatred and violence only breeds more hatred and violence.

>We are more prone to generalize the bad than the good. We assume that the bad is more potent and contagious.
>>
>>55942097
You don't seem to understand the bible (NT) teaches love whilst the koran teaches hate
>>55941985
BTFO
>>
File: c43.jpg (29 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
c43.jpg
29 KB, 450x450
>Malaysian flag
>I'm not a mudslime
>>
We don't want them dead we just want them to go back to their country and not try and invade every surrouding nation so much so that every single other religion sports a burning hatred for them for the last few cenutries.

le peaceful muslim meme!

So peaceful! They've been bringing peace to Spain and the Balkan states, and India and China and those NASTY countries just don't want their peace?!?
>>
>>55942476
I'm not, I'm an European expat guy, been living here for more than a year.
>>
>>55942097
>But hating innocents is not the answer, hatred and violence only breeds more hatred and violence.
Of course it's the answer. If you don't hate these Islamist degenerates then they are going to win. Europe's tolerance and mercy have brought it to the brink of ruin. What is the answer to the Islamification of Europe if not violence?
>>
There are different kinds of Muslims, not all of them follow the same principles.
One of the biggest Muslim sects (along another sects) is actually fanatic. So we can assume most Muslims sects are not "on the side of logic and reason".
It's almost like diferrent groups being called by the same name.
>>
>>55938551
I've nothing against Islam when its outside of Europe.
That fucker will believe that the fate of the world is a global caliphate like all the rest of them.
He would rather just see it come about in Europe through demographic change rather than overt violent conquest.
The end result is the same.
Kebab pls go.
>>
File: progressive muslims.jpg (35 KB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
progressive muslims.jpg
35 KB, 450x299
>>55942633
Exactly, we accomplish nothing putting everybody in the same bag.

You can't kill every Muslim, and even if you could, you can't kill an ideology.
>>
>>55940967
>Any goodhearted, peaceful person would not want to associate with such a sordid religion
If you're goong to follow a religion I don't know why you'd follow a prophet like Jaysus who never did any honest work or married and was killed like a bitch instead of one who was a real leader of men and a soldier and who killed his enemies like Moohamhead. I mean, following a religion at all is dumb but it's especially dumb to say Jewsus was the better prophet.
>>
>>55942097
Defending our culture means removing Islam from it. Even Muslims who aren't "extremists" generally do not support Western values such as freedom of expression and if given the choice, would choose for Sharia law to be instated in Western countries. We don't have to "hate" them. But we do have to get rid of them.
>>
>>55942633
>Different types of Muslims

I hear this a lot, maybe you can answer this question. What is the "end game" for these different Muslims? quote with scripture if possible
>>
why is it so easy for people to believe all Christians are crazy enough to believe there is a war on Christmas because a red cup, but so hard for people to believe that Muslims can't assimilate to western culture
>>
>>55942097
>I'm not a Muslim.
Thinks he can speak for all Muslims.
>>
>>55942866
Pedophile detected
>>
>>55938551
>stop doing what our religion tells us to do
>>
File: this.jpg (54 KB, 373x527) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
54 KB, 373x527
>>55942931
Heres a comic for you mate. Youll love it
>>
>send all muds to the middle east
>send all kikes to israel
>nuke accordingly
world peace
>>
>>55943085
A lot of that going on around here tbbqh familia. Non-muslims saying Muslims want this and that.

The thing is that when I look around here, in the country that I live in, fail to see what apparently everybody in the rest of the world sees. Maybe not all Muslims are the same, I must conclude.
>>
>>55943751
But you yourself are saying you speak for the muslims. Others are speaking about them. So what gives you the special right to be the voice for them if you are not one of them?
>>
>>55940918
accurate.
>>
>>55943962
I don't have a special right, but a special point of view. Call it personal experience, I've been living among Muslims for a year now, shared meals, religious festivities and such.
Ramadan felt like Christmas back at home, although Christmas is still the superior holiday I must say.
>>
>>55938551
I just want them the fuck gone from Europe. If they don't go willingly, then dead is just fine too.
>>
>>55944440
That's pretty bigoted of you to think you understand their experiences cause you had dinner with them. Such pretentious on your part. So because you got to hang out with them you feel you can be your voice?
>>
>>55944889
meant to say their voice not your voice.
>>
>>55938551
read this senpai
>>
>>55938551
Where was this picture of this demonstration taken and when? I've tried reverse image searching and I've no info.
>>
>>55944440
How do you think they would react if you wanted them to share in your religious festivities (assuming you're Christian)?
>>
>>55942939
To be honest i don't know much about their goals. But as far i can tell, the Sunni group represent 90% of Muslims, while most represent less than 1%.
The Muslim group saying "No to terrorism" can be one of those really tiny groups.
>>
>>55944889
Do I feel that I can communicate or relay what I've concluded from spending time and talking to them? The answer is yes.
>>
>>55938551
I don't want the select few reasonable ones dead, i would just prefer they were roughly 3000 miles away from me, my family and countrymen.
>>
>>55945199
So by your logic, a white person can speak for the black race if they hang out with them for a bit.
>>
>>55945170
There are Christians in Malaysia, they celebrate Christmas, they invite you to their homes, even if they don't know you.
I've attended Christmas with Muslims last year. Some even had drinks, they sin too you know.
>>
>>55945531
They can speak about the people they met, yes, everybody does it man, what are we even talking about?
>>
>>55945683
We're speaking about why you think you know what's best for the Muslim people even though you admitted yourself you think Christians are superior.
>>
>>55942866
Being a carpenter is honest work at least.
>>
>>55946126
I just posted a video of a Muslim condemning acts of violence. It's his voice, not mine. That person in the video is not me.
I gave my opinion on the subject, citing my experiences with Muslims on this side of the world.
>>
test
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.