[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>States literally telling Obama to fuck off over refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: Tears_In_Rain_Roy.png (88 KB, 300x230) Image search: [Google]
Tears_In_Rain_Roy.png
88 KB, 300x230
>States literally telling Obama to fuck off over refugees
>Trump still in the lead
>Everyone except mindwashed libfucks are pissed off at Muslims over the Paris attacks
>The nogs at Mizzou are out of the limelight
>BLM losing credibility
>Dems acting like total keks
>tfw the fire rises
>>
>>55937915
Thanks for inciting and supporting world war 3.

Really love how easily you folks play into the ISIS game of blame the Muslims so they get more in their ranks.
>>
>>55939402
Shut the fuck up pussy
>>
>>55939402
Byebye Josh Earnest
>>
>>55939402
You're saying that we shouldn't be angry at mass murderers? Fuck off, Bernie
>>
[OP HAS FOUND A GREAT IMG, MUST FILL POST WITH SOME RANDOM TEXT]
>fag
>>
>>55939744
it came that way you fucking Super Mario character
>>
>>55939402
>WW3
You think ISIS or any terrorist group can go against the strongest military in the world? We have not even used a fraction of force that America is capable of to crushing these extremists. If obama would stop being a dumbass and utilize the full force of the military Isis and any groups alike it would be purged from this world easily.
>>
>>55939402
actually more muslims joining isis means that we win by proving that all muslims are easily susceptible to radicalization thus crackdown on islam ensues
>>
>>55939402
whats up with the pro Muslim shilling last days? can we go back to hating
>Israel?
twas way more fun..

no matter how many statistics u link to shill related he will either completely ignore em or rant about not surverying ALL muslims everywhere to properly represent, dont waste ur time guise.
>>
>>55940048
god speed, greatest ally
>>
File: train.jpg (23 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
train.jpg
23 KB, 600x350
Liberalism's inherent weakness is that it has no brakes. It is not tied down by reality - the only limit is how far people can push their feelings of victimhood and self-righteousness, which is no limit at all. At a certain point, liberalism experiences a collective psychotic break, exposing their true nature to anyone left with any notion of reality.
>>
>>55939402
libertard filth gtfo my planet.
>>
Can I get the full story on thsi Jamal guy, twitter is absolute ass for learning anything other than "unarmed black man executed while in handcuffs"

the only other side I know is
>jamar beats girlfriend
>jamar attacks paramedics attempting to aid girlfriend
>jamar attacks cops
>gets shot
>>
>>55940193
good goy

more news @ 11:00

...taylored by your fav jew
>>
>>55937915
> everyone gonna debate about Syrians/Islam until TPP is fully passed

top kek

this is even worse than voting for Donald "Hilary 2016" Trump.
>>
>>55939851

>We have not even used a fraction of force that America is capable of to crushing these extremist
>utilize the full force of the military

I hate to break it to you, but the "full force of the military" nowadays is a shadow of what it used to be, even compared to 2003.

I'm not saying they wouldn't be able to crush ISIS, but it would be nowhere as quick and efficient as you seem to think.
>>
File: mehdena.png (14 KB, 580x138) Image search: [Google]
mehdena.png
14 KB, 580x138
>>
>>55937915
What a time to be alive!

>>55939402
Gr8b8m8. Be more subtle next time.
>>
>>55939402
As if they aren't already in IS' ranks

How many Muslims do you know and how many condemn IS?

Even, who knows if that's just for show. I mean how many on /pol/ are pro-fascism, yet keep quite about it in public or agree with Liberal shit when they bring it up
>>
>>55937915
When will this rebellion start already.
>>
>>55940534
The military might is there it is just the way it is run and Obama has proven time and time again he has no idea what the fuck he is doing. Need a competent leader who knows what to do and then shit will get done.
>>
>>55940048
Greatest ally, no sarcasm etc
>>
File: 1446951832275.png (67 KB, 331x304) Image search: [Google]
1446951832275.png
67 KB, 331x304
Am I the only one whose Facebook feed is causing suicidal thoughts?

The amount of brainwashed liberal retardation is off the scale. Berniekeks are coming out in droves going "THERE'S NO REASON TO OWN ANY GUNS, FRANCE'S GUN LAWS ARE FINE" when Bernie is the most pro-gun dem candidate
>>
>>55940621
Are the dashes in her name silent?
>>
>>55940621
Half the light of the world to make sure 1.6 billion Muslims are stuck in their sandbox for eternity sounds good to me.
>>
>>55941027
3 types of people on FB after Paris attacks.

>Libtards. "Peace signs, singing, hugs, hashtags" = if we show ISIS how peaceful we are they wont attack us again.
>Conspiracy tards = "DA ELITES ARE GON START WW3 AND PUT US IN FEMA CAMPS" - They think Paris is a false flag. No idea how they explain the suicide bombers but yeah they think false flag.
>#NOTALLMUSLIMS - Trying to take the focus off the victims, making other muslims victims instead and blaming evil whitey.

All fail to see that open borders is why Europe is turning into a shit hole.

If the world wasn't such a political fuck up at present id try red pill them but I risk upsetting their precious notions of reality so I let them slumber.
>>
>>55941027
This so much. Stay strong
At least I live in the glorious South, so for every notallmooslems post there's at least three more calling Obama a fucking retard and screaming at people to not be stupid over this right now
>>
File: 1447217295496.png (13 KB, 367x461) Image search: [Google]
1447217295496.png
13 KB, 367x461
>>55941822
Yeah, and the few of them that mention immigration go "no, the refugees are RUNNING from ISIS."

As if having open fucking borders doesn't let both in. But no, if you feel bad for them, that makes them good people.

I'm convinced that leftists associate feeling bad with being a good person, and that's so dehumanizing it's fucking insane.
>>
>>55942211
I live in the south too, but this is Atlanta where the first interracial breeding grounds will be set up, so it's retardfest 2015.
>>
File: fuck outta here.jpg (94 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fuck outta here.jpg
94 KB, 640x640
>>55939402
I don't giva a fuck about ISIS as long as we kick all the mudslimes out and lock down the middle easts boarders until the fucking scum learn to stop snackbarring, so pretty much forever. We would be colonizing mars and they would still be cutting each other's heads off and making shitty musical snuff films about it. Islam is going to Islam us fighting back protects us and that's what I care about.
>>
File: plague.gif (26 KB, 567x473) Image search: [Google]
plague.gif
26 KB, 567x473
The south has enough minorities.
>>
>>55940140
All liberalism means is that you will consider the options, even those that are not traditionally implemented. You'll at least entertain the idea.

Conservatives lean on tradition and keeping things as they are to the best of their ability. Even if it's probable or even obvious that that's not the best available path.

The people you describe are best labeled "idiots." Liberal minds are not breaking down.
>>
>>55943990
"Conservatism" falls along a spectrum whose opposite is "progressivism", not "liberalism".

Liberalism is a political theory of intellectualism and laissez-faire policy.
>>
>>55943990
> All liberalism means is that you will consider the options, even those that are not traditionally implemented. You'll at least entertain the idea.

AAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You remind me of the guy who told me that liberals couldn't possibly be for gun control, because they called themselves liberals.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.