[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Videogames redpilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
Are videogames degenerate?

Does /pol/ play videogames? They seem pretty redpilled to me.

>no kike propaganda
>no feminist propaganda
>good wholesome fun
>doesn't encourage bad habits
>Encourages teamwork to achieve a common goal
>Free from SJWs(for the most part)
>Incredibly based gameplay
>Teaches men to be men by reinforcing manly hobbies such as shooting and adventuring
>No different from TV or finearts which are socially acceptable

Well, /pol/?
>>
Well /b/? I mean /pol/
>>
>>55937670
DUDE VIDEOGAMES LMAO

Get the fuck out of here NEET
>>
Are you kidding me you blue pilled nerd? Maybe if you mean like video games before the turn of the millennium, MAYBE. But ever since they turned mainstream and corporate they are the new medium for pandering, political correctness and shitty agendas. [In the west, anyway]

The only 'red pilled' video games are the ones who are free of the clutches of jewish writers, and encourage competition - that is to say fighting, strategy, shooters, etc.
>>
>>55938388
That's not true.

Videogames are the true redpill, they teach you teamwork with your Aryan brothers, encourages manly hobbies that our grandfathers used to participate in such as adventuring, using guns, and building campfires out of pixels on a screen.

You sound mad you can't afford videogames
>>
>>55938547
>Videogames are the true redpill, they teach you teamwork with your Aryan brothers

Pft, what are you talking about? The biggest percentage of video game players come from SEA, South America and Russia. Hardly my definition of 'aryan'.
>>
>>55938547
No it's not you worthless NEET.

How will you protect the white race as a virgin who masturbates to runescape?
>>
ITT

WATCH

MY

AAR (A.A.R.)

>>
>>55938692
By teaching you to to fight and build campfires out of pixels.

In theory it should translate into real life muscle memory because your character has built 5000 campfire-colored pixels out of wood-colored pixels. This teaches you to make a campfire.
>>
>>55937670
Western AAA games are definitely not redpilled.
Japanese and some Indie ones, maybe.
>>
>>55938797
>AAR (A.A.R.)

Association of American Railroads?
>>
File: SS_0008.png (184 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
SS_0008.png
184 KB, 480x272
Vidya is great
That being said, /v/ should stay out of /pol/, and /pol/ should stay the fuck out of /v/.
>>
>>55938964
>Japanese and some Indie ones, maybe.

>Japanese
>"redpilled"

Those gooks literally have a negative birthrate and no testosterone. HOW is that redpilled?

They will die out within a few decades because all they do is watch anime, fuck onaholes and play videogames.
>>
File: 1447195175827.jpg (363 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447195175827.jpg
363 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>55937670
>no kike propaganda
>no feminist propaganda
LOL
>good wholesome fun
>Incredibly based gameplay
Not anymore.
>>55939026
This guy gets it.
>>
File: 1-ck2_2012-06-06_05-13-24-88.png (1 MB, 971x660) Image search: [Google]
1-ck2_2012-06-06_05-13-24-88.png
1 MB, 971x660
Maybe it is, or at least video game is still our only chance to participate in a Crusade and spend some time killing muslims.
>>
>>55937670
Who am I, or anyone on this board to say? They're fun. When I play video games is the time I get to talk to my friends from high school the most. I also meet new people every now and then.
>>
>>55939242
>Maybe it is, or at least video game is still our only chance to participate in a Crusade and spend some time killing muslim

>Killing imaginary Muslims while they kill the REAL Europe

Lmao very redpilled, very based my friend
>>
>>55939333
Shut up dumb NEET. Ur also on 4chan how is that any better
>>
>>55939882
shut up bluepilled cuk
>>
>>55937670
>>no feminist propaganda
>>Free from SJWs(for the most part)

Really? From what dimension are you form? I want in. The industry is plagued with leftist and SJWs each passing days.
>>
>>55940641
>League of Legends
>Dota
>WoW

0 SJWs in these games
>>
>>55940827
I don't know about those games, but 99% of the female characters in Smite have massive amounts of sex appeal
>>
File: BHBsle0.jpg (2 MB, 2280x2503) Image search: [Google]
BHBsle0.jpg
2 MB, 2280x2503
>>55937670
Yes!
>>
>>55941514
What's wrong with sex appeal? Virgin nerds play games so the target audience is clear to the developers.
>>
>>55941617
Nothing at all. I'm just saying that if feminists had their way the females would have said sex appeal.
>>
Someone has been baiting both sides of this all day
>>
The same moosefucker has been making pro game and anti game threads alternating back and forth to see the replies. He admitted to this in the last thread. He is experimenting to test the hypothesis that /pol/ is all contrarians who will always disagree to the OP just to disagree and feel special.
>>
>>55942657
That's pretty interested actually
>>
>>55942825
*interesting
>>
>>55942825
He's intentionally being the strawman for both sides and phrasing his responses to be ridiculous and easy to get the urge to make rebuttals to
>>
>>55937670
>no feminist propaganda
>Free from SJWs(for the most part)
Are you stupid or just out of touch? SJW are heavily onto video games because its community is filled with white knight virgins that will support them. Did you hear anything about that ridiculous intentet movement called GamerGate?
Both Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn are SJW who were born from the gaming community.
Unless your thread doesn't have anything to do with what I just said, your thread is shit and doesn't belong in /pol/.
>>
>>55937670
video games are for weebs. if you play gtfo.
>>
>>55943648
OP is baiting as a psychological experiment and actually admitted this in the last thread where he took the anti gamer dudebro persona and talked about how kids should be out fornicating and clubbing instead.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.