[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Commencing shitstorm and butthurt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: islamic rules of war.jpg (172 KB, 750x816) Image search: [Google]
islamic rules of war.jpg
172 KB, 750x816
Commencing shitstorm and butthurt
>>
>don't cut a tree
Are muslims retarded?
>>
File: 1398636399563.png (615 KB, 900x1263) Image search: [Google]
1398636399563.png
615 KB, 900x1263
>>55936924
Oh it's the "Canadian" again.
What's your favorite King of the Hill episode, /pol/?
>>
>>55937028
THAT'S MY PURSE! I DON'T KNOW YOU!
>>
Maybe if Muslims are tired of extremists making them look bad, they should fucking do something about it.
Go back to Toronto. You are not True North, bud.
>>
>Don't enforce islam
>even non-violent muslims want to implement sharia law

so you're saying there are no true muslims?
>>
>>55937322
>hold rally
>get shot by ISIS sleeper
sounds fun
>>
>>55936924
>this one pary of my fairy story that contradicts the rest of it
Not how religion works shitfucker
>>
>>55937028
Man tough choice, but I think I can narrow it down to one of four.
> The one where Hank, Dale, and Bill pretend to be environmentalists to cover up their involvement in wrecking Boomhauer's car
> The one where Boomhauer ends up in a mental institution, followed shortly there after by Bill and Dale
> The one where they're fire fighters
> The one where they steal Dale's lawnmower as a prank and he has a psychotic breakdown
>>
>>55936924
What about the massacre of tha Banu Qurayza?
>>
>>55936924
sounds like bullshit desu
>>
>>55937024
I assume it's so they don't clear cut a forest for building shelter and stuff
>>
>>55936924
We better tell ISIS to stop harming trees.
>>
File: 1387557591404.jpg (42 KB, 495x636) Image search: [Google]
1387557591404.jpg
42 KB, 495x636
>>55937028
>Khan's manic-depressive episode
>The one where they send Bobby to military school
>Pro-Pain
>>
>>55937559
So we have to fight for them to get their land back while they come to our countries and reap our fruits?
Then what happens when we leave? Oh right, the people have no confidence in themselves and will roll over for extremists. You can only protect the nerd from the bully for so long, at some point the nerd has to learn how to fight.
>>
>>55937914
wait wtf, I thought I typed desu, not desu. Is this a filter?
>>
>>55938134
>>Khan's manic-depressive episode
I really like the episode where Bill's depression went critical and he went insane and started dressing as Lenore.
The serious episodes weren't very "happy" or entertaining in the traditional way, but they were deep and sympathetic.
I really feel for Bill and Khan.
>>
>>55936924
Total and utter excusatory bullshit. A feeble attempt from liberals and Muslims. Fuck right off. One need only look at the Middle East.
>>
>>55938451
baka desu senpai
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.