[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>climate change is directly related to the growth of terrorism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: bruh-1445525674[1].gif (938 KB, 548x274) Image search: [Google]
bruh-1445525674[1].gif
938 KB, 548x274
>climate change is directly related to the growth of terrorism
>>
File: politics.png (1 MB, 718x952) Image search: [Google]
politics.png
1 MB, 718x952
>>55935219
one small incident for rape fantasy
one giant leap for climate change
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 334x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 334x500
>>55935219
>watching the snorefest that is the democratic debate
>>
>>55935219
>world getting hotter
>more brown skins from hot countries everywhere

h......he is wrong right pol?
>>
>>55935219

At least he didn't do the obvious thing and blame white people.
>>
>>55935219
You have to stretch a bit but it makes sense. If you are a small time farmer in middle of nowhereasthan and a drought kills out all your crop and cattle--you might be more open to being taken in by anyone who provides you a sense of belonging or comfort--i.e. terrorist organizations. Then the brainwashing about glories in the afterlife begin and soon your walking around Paris with an AK-47 shooting at the dude from Queens of the Stone Age.
>>
My favorite line was when Clinton asked about the hasty withdrawal from Iraq said they were following the timeline established by the previous administration.

So George W Bush ended the war in Iraq?
>>
>>55935219

> climate change is directly related to the growth of terrorism

It is, but not in the way liberals think.

Or rather, the former demonstrates the liberal thought process, and the latter is the result of that process.
>>
>>55935610
>debate
>not circle jerk of "who will promise to do the most favors to x group"
>>
>>55935219
how can people support this delusional kuck?
>>
File: 1444401553355.jpg (94 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1444401553355.jpg
94 KB, 550x550
>>55936611
>>55937250
Democrats are retards. Shit land that's been shit for thousands of years will always be shit, climate change has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>55935219

What the fuck? Maybe there is some argument that it is INdirectly related to growth of terrorism? Probably not, but it would be less insane.
>>
>>55936611
>shooting at the dude from Queens of the Stone Age
kek'd
>>
>>55935219
>increased resource scarcity
>increased instability
>increased disaffection
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.