[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
something that i find realy sad most western woman are either
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1409088208432 (1).jpg (20 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1409088208432 (1).jpg
20 KB, 500x404
something that i find realy sad
most western woman are either feminist or will betray you on any sort of way
altough i am not from the west i married a country side girl. i just realy feel bad for western men i know alot of /poltards/ are fa tedgy teens but still
it is so rare to find a cultural western pair that isn't 50+ of age
i just feel so bad for you guys
>>
File: 1445639327407.gif (4 MB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
1445639327407.gif
4 MB, 270x263
>>55934338

>people say "don't worry i'm sure you'll find someone someday"
>mfw i know the truth

i'm pretty sure my power of delusion is the only thing keeping here

good thing it's really powerful i guess
>>
Yea it sucks that all of our women are kinda unserious whores but water u gonna dew. Alternative is ISIS so that's not that great either,hopefully Skynet takes over soon
>>
>>55934338
you need to meet more women or stop eating from the garbage cans.
>>
>>55934338
The problem is all the guys on here piss and moan about how women are degenerate whores and aren't worth their time, blah blah blah.

CHYEA, newsflash, women have been amd always will be whores. There is np difference between a women now and before. They want a real man, thats going to powerfuck them halfway into next week, compliment them, take them out every now and again and provide for them. In return we get blowjobs, french maid and school girl uniforms. A clean house, supper made and children. Hey, ot isnt too fucking hard to figure out is it?

This is coming from a married guy that hates the company of women, thats fucked a bajillion of them. Ive had my dry spells I know what its like...but lets be honest. More than half of you dont give a shit about your appearance, social skills or have the balls to approach women period. Beta. You need to get a haircut, groom yourself, including around your bird. Throw a bit of cologne on. Go to the grocery store, mall, college, bar and start approaching women and asking them out.When a women says no its hardly bad. They usually just say "...im sorry but i got a bf", even if they dont its not that bad. Better than "ew get the fuck away from me you neckbeard".

Man up you faggots. Women want a dominant, controlling yet polite and friendly male. They want a man to stear the ship, not someone that seems as if theyd crash the ship.
>>
>>55935793

pretty sure women back then weren't yelling at men just for being white

pretty sure women weren't hambeasts back then

quality has gone down and you know it
>>
There's still quite a few decent women in the South if you find a nice church girl
>>
>>55935162
grew up with the woman i'm a 5/10 and she is like 8.5/10, altough she is a NEET playing video games 8 hours a day, she is nice
>>
>>55936174
Who the fuck are you dating? You ne er let a broad talk to you like that.
>>
>>55938604

>implying i tried dating anyone after high school

i can see it happen to other people ya' know, notice that everyone who i talk to is divorced if they're not ancient
>>
>>55938604
Maple bro gets it.
Be quality get quality.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.