[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim population in Europe to reach AT LEAST 10% by 2050
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: consequences_of_islam.jpg (101 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
consequences_of_islam.jpg
101 KB, 680x510
https://archive.is/brdmO

Highlights of article:
>Islam will overtake Christianity as the most popular religion of the world
>Moslem birth rate in Europe will still be higher, and families larger
>There will be more Moslems than Jews in America
>The young religious people of the developing world (niggers and muds) contrast sharply with ageing and increasingly secular westerners content to keep their families small.
>Almost half of all Christians in the world are going to be niggers
>Europe is the ONLY continent which native population will shrink

Just fuck the planet's future up. Are you ready for the next Dark Age, /pol/?
>>
File: 2030.jpg (75 KB, 694x566) Image search: [Google]
2030.jpg
75 KB, 694x566
feels good
>>
>>55934234
>Just fuck the planet's future up. Are you ready for the next Dark Age, /pol/?
the next dark age will be the last
>>
>>55934291
why is your country so based? can i move there?
>>
>leader of isis has a yiddish accent
Whoops
>>
>>55934291
link to site ?
>>
File: 1367362834308.png (120 KB, 351x285) Image search: [Google]
1367362834308.png
120 KB, 351x285
>>55934291

>mfw heading for Poland
>>
>>55934291
tfw 3/4 danish but grandfather was 100% polish which shows in my appearance and im considering learning Polish just in case.
>>
>>55934234
>Are you ready for the next Dark Age, /pol/?
you mean for europe
>>
>>55934234
JUST
>>
>>55934291

>that shitstain on the UK

fucking chav cunts serves you right
>>
File: moslem_expansion.png (36 KB, 850x541) Image search: [Google]
moslem_expansion.png
36 KB, 850x541
Also, look at this graph. Holy shit... Islam is the only religion that's expanding, and at what pace! They are rapidly converting the dregs of the world into their barbaric death cult while performing subversive SJW acceptance propaganda, supported by all the western "liberals". Even with thousands of victims of horrific Moslem savagery every year, they are still successful in spreading their vile ideology all over the world, except South America and Japan. Muslims seem to be much better than Jews in jewing and bending the world to their will.
>>
>>55934291
Thank god muslims dont like slavs. I never met a muslim in my life, but we have gypsies instead
>>
>>55934947
>except South America

try again, you're wrong.
>>
>>55934234
Looks like God favors niggers...nigger.
>>
>>55936653

Russia has many, but they are Turkmenic and it's a different sect of Islam, not Wahhabbi.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.