[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alex Jones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Aattp-alex-jones.jpg (34 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
Aattp-alex-jones.jpg
34 KB, 600x330
So this guy predicted the Paris attacks, and says a lot of intelligent stuff regarding the refugees etc. Can he be taken seriously? I mean the guy is a 9/11 conspiracy-theorist.
>>
He's a disinformation agent.
>>
>>55934082
>>55934347
I used to listen to a lot of this guy when I was a kid. He wasn't as big back then. I found that he says very concise things from time to time. But he also spews very obvious bullshit. There's a rumor that he's a shill who's spreading half-truths to the public, mixed in with conspiracies so those who doubt mainstream media (like CNN, BBC) have a place to get news from.
>>
He was the trigger that got me into thinking about deeper issues to some extent; and so for that I am grateful.

I haven't listened to him for a long time, maybe I will look up some of his videos.

Last I heard he was getting a major divorce fucking, so I feel bad for him for that.

It's like Steven Greer - he got me into UFOs, but the path Greer has taken has veered a little too wide for me to tag along.
>>
>>55934082
>he doesn't think it was mossax/burgers who did nine one one
>>
>>55934082
He got taken for a ride in a divorce with his jewish wife and now he shills products non-stop to cover those bills.
>>
Good stuff + bullshit... the usual mix to not piss off his handlers.
>>
>predicted Paris attack
Kek
Nope.
He predicts everything by saying "something bad will happen because the globalist have a thirst for blood."
>>
>>55934082
He does say some intelligent stuff, that is certainly true, but everything he says needs to be taken with some skepticism, considering:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
>Alex Jones BTFO by David Duke
>Goes so damage-control that he calls out his JEWISH BOSS to confront Alex Jones on live air

So yeah, Alex Jones is nice, but just remember that he got nuked by the Duke :^)
>>
>>55936211
Don't forget that he got pwned so bad that they removed that video, too.
>>
>>55936153
>something bad will happen because the globalist have a thirst for blood
literally read that in his voice
>>
>>55934082
He predicts everything, because he keeps scaremongering: if you shout THERE WILL BE AN ATTACK every fucking week, you'll get it right sooner or later.

He only attracts people of low intelligence who need simple explanations of a complex world.

>MUH SECRET SOCIETY LODGES CONTROLLING EVERYTHING
>>
>>55936211
*To confront David Duke, I mean.

Anyways, Alex Jones says some smart things but he also says some tinfoil-tier shill bait.

The fact he got rekt so hard by David Duke testifies to this, he skitted around the question, went "deny, deny, deny", and in the meantime even his viewers called him out.

NUKED BY THE DUKE
>>
WATER
>>
File: atc.png (20 KB, 298x36) Image search: [Google]
atc.png
20 KB, 298x36
>>55936211
What the fuck is that monster on the right?

What the fuck is with my captcha?
>>
>>55934082
LISTEN HERE DUMB ASS YOU NEED TO BUY MY FUCKING WATER FILTER TO SAVE YOUR CHILDREN YOU NEED SOME OF MY NON GMO CORN SEEDS AND SOME BODY ARMOR TO DEFEAT THE GLOBALISTS

BUY THE FUCKING FILTER
>>
>>55934082
>trusting a undercover psyops
>>
File: 1357534655071[1].png (269 KB, 751x654) Image search: [Google]
1357534655071[1].png
269 KB, 751x654
>>55934082
>So this guy predicted the Paris attacks
>intelligent stuff regarding the refugees

Nothing surprising there to be honest, he is just using his brain. A rare feat nowadays I suppose but still.
>>
>>55934082
jones is a spin doctor.
he admitted it in one episode.
"so i can put the spin i want on it."
>>
>>55937107
>That monster to the right
David Duke
A master of the redpill who has written entire books on jewish supremacism and the jews.
>>
>>55938502
That's what Duke looks like? That's terrifying.
>>
>>55934347
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.