[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since America has just gone back on what made them a great country,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: XwmAOgp.jpg (91 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
XwmAOgp.jpg
91 KB, 576x1024
Since America has just gone back on what made them a great country, just a reminder that all refugees are welcome in Canada. :-)
>>
Yes, Canada is a better country, please send all "refugees" there. Specifically to the Toronto area.
>>
>>55934280
>Specifically to the Toronto area.

Can we build a wall around Toronto first?
>>
>>55934036
Sure they can all stay in Toronto then easily cross the border in to the state and rekt them.
>>
>>55934036
no they're not you fucking kek faggot
>>
>London-based think tank
So they asked Ahmed and Chav where they would get more free shit and weed, and they answered Canada?

Cheap bait. Have an image of two lolies making out.
>>
>>55934280
Yes, send to Toronto. Meanwhile we in the Eastern Provinces wish to separate and join USA or go back to UK.
>>
God bless you Canada. You're like our little refugee garbage bin.
>>
>>55934036
Can you take all of Germany's refugees too?
Thanks.
>>
>>55934569
Kek, you'll still get fuck loads of refugees with those two.
Independence is the way, Kekman.
>>
>>55934569
The Maritimes and Quebec are literally charity cases, you should be glad that you're part of this nation.

We should probably send more refugees to the Maritimes so that they don't depopulate completely. Not like there's anything there to blow up either.
>>
We...Freely oppress minorities, so they should all go to a multicultural society like America. Freedom is codeword for white supremacy. or something. We're actually exactly like nazi and soviet propaganda from 70 years ago made America out to be.

Mohammed pls go
>>
>According to a London based think tank

dude... weed... lmao...
>>
>>55934036
>>55930774
>>
>>55934554

>lolis

Yumi and Touko are in high school.
>>
File: 1381815561526.jpg (26 KB, 460x442) Image search: [Google]
1381815561526.jpg
26 KB, 460x442
>>55934280

I think we can both agree that America is clearly the freer, more prosperous, and all around better country, my southern friend. As generous as your offer is to let Canada take all of the 'refugees', I'm afraid that you really deserve the honor more than we do. We will reluctantly let you be the one to take all of the refugees instead, since it's clearly in their best interest.

May I suggest housing them in Detroit?
>>
File: 4chan-Merkel-Germany-Is-Islam.jpg (28 KB, 414x598) Image search: [Google]
4chan-Merkel-Germany-Is-Islam.jpg
28 KB, 414x598
>>55934036

No they are not welcome.

Fuck of muslim islamic fuckers.

And its cold here, u would not like.

Plus, lots of other immigrants that would not put up with your shit.

So fuck you islamic pig fuckers. YOU are not welcome here.

Stay in Germany, they given you the country.
Go to Sweden. Free young pussy to rape for free. Go to France. Its practically Mecca.
>>
File: LITERALLY.jpg (93 KB, 625x509) Image search: [Google]
LITERALLY.jpg
93 KB, 625x509
>>55934036
B...but Stop Harper!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.