[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many Americans think Africa is a fucking country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: African-Countries.png (83 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
African-Countries.png
83 KB, 403x403
Why do so many Americans think Africa is a fucking country?
>>
Maybe because the combined GDP of the whole continent would be slightly lower than the GDP of Albania, so it's open to misinterpretation.
>>
>>55933727
Well, they do all look alike...
>>
>>55934057
Yes because white Africans look like black people right... :| fucking moron
>>
>>55934057
Egyptians look like south africans?
>>
>>55933727
Have you seen District 9?
>>
>>55933727
Because we don't.
>>
>>55933727
why do so many americans think africans are fucking human
>>
>>55933727
Because it is?
>>
File: african conflicts.png (96 KB, 816x1056) Image search: [Google]
african conflicts.png
96 KB, 816x1056
>>55933727

Africa is a country of peace.
>>
>>55936179
Humanity in its anatomical modernity originated in Africa.
>>
>>55933945
There's actually merit to this. When referring to Africa, it's usually in the context of violence or history. It's rarely in the context of a specific nation's art, science or cultural contribution, unless we're talking about Egypt.

If there were some sort of amazing Libyan space program, then the rest of the world would think "Libya" instead of "Africa". If Somalia weren't so fucked up, then we wouldn't associate Somalia with "those pirates on the coast of Africa".

So....yeah, Africa is a vast continent, but if its nations want to stand out and be recognized, they need to be recognizable. Until then, it's "there goes Africa again."

There should be an Africaball that is made up of little shitty nationballs.
>>
>>55933727

Why do so many Americans think about shithole Africa?
>>
>>55934057
I'm Ethiopian and even I agree.

OP, the fuck you doin' still there? They got witwymmn ova here nigga
>>
>>55936179
Ari it was not that long ago people were saying the same of you.
>>
>>55933727
Borders didn't exist in Africa until we created them asshole. Africa is just a collection of retarded monkey tribes and the occasional cities where white people came in.
>>
Of course Africa is a country you fucking full retard, where do you think all the niggers came from?
>>
>>55936179
Why Jews still exist
>>
>>55933727

Because Africa's GDP is smaller that California's...

...and the majority of Africa's GDP is concentrated in Egypt and South Africa.

Becuase Texas alone could defeat Africa in an all out war

Because Africa is absolutely irrelevant.
>>
>>55934250
If u re white and u still living in Africa, u re idiot dude
>>
>>55936384
I'd say you nailed it. Of course people know Africa is made up of different countries. But in truth, we just think of it as 'Africa'. We rarely care about which specific shitty country is doing which shitty thing at any given moment.

It just doesn't matter.
>>
>>55936533
Lrn2history you moron
Africa had black kingdoms (Egypt wasn't black) back in antiquity. They had borders, just not everywhere. And in modern African cities the population isn't majority white.
>>
>>55937161
Having kingdoms =/= having borders dipshit.
>>
File: 1447518598581.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447518598581.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
>>55936791
Africans would do circles around Texans who can't even get up.
>>
>>55933727
>Country is literally named South Africa
I wonder why
>>
File: Niglet.jpg (516 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
Niglet.jpg
516 KB, 900x1200
Because it's mainly comprised of one type of citizen: the Nigger. It really is like a country. All the history culture and identity of the separate countries can be condensed into a book the same size as a book containing the history of the 15th century in Europe.

Don't be mad.
>>
>>55933727
It's not that we think it's a country, it's that none of the countries are important enough to bother distinguishing them.
>>
>>55933727
I think of it as more of a plague tb h
>>
>>55938368

Those are mini-technicals in waiting.
>>
>>55938594
Wow you know nothing about European history. Dumb clapper
>>
>>55938368
Those scooters can get up to 20 mph senpai
>>
>>55933945
Wait, how does this make sense? Isn't Albania in Africa?
>>
>>55933727
Because you can't distingunish niggers like you can distingunish anglos from a slav or a frenchie from a swede.
>>
lookie here. borders put together by euros back when owning a chink of africa was a status thing.
>>
>>55933727
because literally no one cares of nigger continents countries, its just dinduland
>>
I love jello!
>>
>>55934250
>>55935860
C'mon, doofuses, try to keep up.
>>
I know it's not a country, it's a federation like the EU. You just have South Africa, Ethiopia, Egypt and Nigeria that all act like the federation's Germany, and everyone else are just weak beggers
>>
>>55936277
White people are violent devils you guys.
>>
>>55933727
Niggers in the US have no clue which country they're from so they call themselves African americans. Theyre the ones generalizing all of Africa as one group of people, and claiming Egypt's accomplishments as their own.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.