[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One thing this whole domination of europe by islam has changed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Immigration-Family-0041[1].jpg (44 KB, 346x423) Image search: [Google]
Immigration-Family-0041[1].jpg
44 KB, 346x423
One thing this whole domination of europe by islam has changed my mind about is mexicans. I live in texas and have usually been annoyed by them but you know what, at least they aren't muslims. They are brown, but they just want to eat tacos and have a few coronas with friends. At least they're not muslims you know.
>>
>>55933080
>they just want to eat tacos and have a few coronas with friends
The best part is this is not an stereotype.
I wish I had tacos right now, m8.
>>
>>55933080
Spics are natural enemy to negroes, also their woman are fuckable.
You should be thankful for getting them instead of human trash Europe is getting.
>>
File: 1436664261200.jpg (25 KB, 333x338) Image search: [Google]
1436664261200.jpg
25 KB, 333x338
>>55934344
>Mfw no tacos right now
I just want some trpitas.
>>
>>55933080
Not to mention they're Catholic. Sure, they're a weird version of Catholic, but at least they're not trying to blow themselves up in the name of the Virgin Mary.
>>
>>55933080
>domination of europe by islam

lol
>>
>>55934344
>>55934737
I'm not even mexican and I want some tacos. Fellas come on over just pay your taxes
>>
File: mexibro here.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mexibro here.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
>>55933080
so accurate
>>
>>55933080
Agreed.
>>
wish I had some coronas right now not even Mexican just love corona
>>
I'm having one a right now actually. A coronita with a slice of lime.
>>
>ITT chicanos
build wall
>>
>>55934966
In the West Hispanics are not just a major asset to our culture they're not even mad about us stealing the West from them.
>>
>>55933080

There's a HUGE difference, what's today the Southern USA and Texas has always been full of Mexicans before Murrica was even independent. Europe (minus Spain and Albania) never had muslims or niggers, for centuries they tried to turn it into a caliphate but were stopped by literal Knights. All that sacrifice for nothing now that their descendants are liberal cucKs waving "refugees welcome" banners, following their political elites like sheep.
>>
Hope it'll be consolation enough when your kid is the only white kid is any class they're in and the state turns solid blue.
>>
>>55933080
Mexicans are pretty cool, really.

Problems stem from illegal immigration which happens because US immigration system is completely insane on top of US drug policy making a 2nd rate country into a warzone.

If the cartels weren't running roughshod over them they'd be like eastern European tier. Still trying to move to the first world, but it'd be much less so.

They're a 100 times preferable to blacks or moosemen.

You can have a solid middle and working class Hispanic population.
>>
>>55933080
When I watch the show cops, the criminals are either white, black, or mexican. No Arabs.
>>
They straight up just want to come over and work hard for shit pay and never complain so their kids can have better lives. Nothing but respect for that.
>>
>>55933080
I fucking hate mexican trash.

However everything said in this thread is true, they are better than muslims and a society can actually exist with them.

I wish them being natural niggers haters were true but I am not so sure.

They seem to want to align with niggers when it is to against whites.
>>
>>55936069
That is because when cops was being filmed there was not that many arabs in the nation you fucking tool.
>>
>>55934737
If America was 90% white and 10% various minorities (they would only be in a few major cities), I'd be ok with that. I like tacos, I like gyros, just too many of you guys make it hard to like you at all.
>>
>>55933080
Mexicans seem to be more akin to Eastern European immigrants in terms of the way they live but they're like Muslims in the sense that they pose a greater demographic threat.
>>
>>55936318
>was
>tool
It's an ongoing show Pedro
>>
>>55933080
Yeah dude Mexican Americans are usually pretty chill. The most I've seen them be antagonistic is towards Mexicans.
>>
>>55936882
Stop being fucking dumb.

They do not film in every city and if you look at the city ... you know what fuck it.

You want to pretend Arabs are naturally benevolent people that do not commit crime fine.
>>
>>55933080

It's also notable that Mexican's tend to stick to their own kind when breeding.
>>
>>55938067
I have noticed this a number of times, bitches openly state it, and again I have to ask?

White people are the ones with the race problem?
>>
>>55938067
Most common interracial pairing is white man latin woman in America. Still theyre (both men and women) not as eager to take white dick as asian women or take white pussy like black men.
>>
>>55934344
Guess I'll get tacos after work then lads.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.