[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop calling them refugees,international law states a refugee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
Stop calling them refugees,international law states a refugee has to go to the first "safe" country. That would be Greece and Turkey, yet they carry on to France,Germany,Belgium and the UK. In the other direction they head straight for America. Refugees shouldn't be allowed to pick and choose where they want to go, otherwise they are called an economic migrant.
>>
You you trying to convince DUDE? Maybe you should take this to bergbook, not /pol/
>>
>>55933023
sure there arent refugees, theyre almost 90% males.

>leaving women&kids at home to die
>>
>>55933023
it´s was also meant for political refugees like journalists and well politicians, but not war refugees.
>>
I don't think many people here disagree with you senpai....
>>
>>55933151
>someone starts interesting discussions
>"HURRR TAKE IT BACK TO REDDIT"

Please go back to Tumblr.
>>
>>55933356
Oh maybe all the women and children were already dead, few and far between. Historically countries that get fucked up like that tend to see a lot less men getting married and having families
>>
>>55933667
You've got me wrong friend,

I'm just saying, he doesn't really need to convince any of us at /pol/ that they're not refugees, we already know.
>>
>>55933667
You're a belligerently violent retard I hope you get nuked
>>
If just the politicians in scandi would understand, but they dont, they never do.
>>
>>55933023
or israel
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.