[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying Islam is as dangerous as white people can be Nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
>implying Islam is as dangerous as white people can be
Nice try, /pol/.
You guys just love being edgy.
>>
File: bait2.jpg (42 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
bait2.jpg
42 KB, 500x501
>>55932632
>no source
>>
>>55932632
>Since 9/11
If they don't fucking include 9/11 then its absolute garbage.
>>
>>55932632
nice source faggot
>>
>>55932688
>>55932757
google.com
>>55932744

Not really. It's not like /pol/ considers the oklahoma city bombing terrorism because "MUH BIG GUV!!"
Pic related also. Biggest murder in Europe, not muslim.
>>
File: 1442591861681.jpg (59 KB, 412x398) Image search: [Google]
1442591861681.jpg
59 KB, 412x398
>>55932632
Sounds like we've been doing a good job of keeping Muslim terrorists out of the US, then, huh? The plan's working!
>>
>>55932880
>no source
>>
>>55933007
And they've been keeping an even better job of violating the constitution and spying on their citizens!
>>
>>55932744
I've never understood this. Whenever they try to show you how wite man da debil in comparison to mudshits, they always say "EXCLUDING 9/11".

I'm pretty sure permanently changing the face of air travel, destroying important infrastructure and killing ~7k people isn't an event you can just exclude when comparing the lethality of the two groups. What happens when the next one happens? Will they come out the day after saying "Since yesterday's terrorist attack, more white people have been arrested than mudshits. Share if you agree it's time to stop blaming muslims!!"?
>>
>>55932880
Oklahoma is before fucking 9/11 you stupid retard.
How was this study conducted? Did it compare both of them in equal amounts? Which dates did this start?
They didn't even include attacks on United States citizens because if it fucking did then it include the numerous deaths and attacks of citizens on our embassies and our diplomatic dignitaries.
Also we aren't fucking talking about the autistic pilot who took murder-suicide to another level. We're talking about terrorist incidents.
>>
>>55932632
SINCE 9/11
>not including 9/11
>>
>white supremacists

Clearly any white man that commits any crime is a white supremacist.
>>
>>55932632
>no source
>population size
you grabblers can do better than this
>>
>aside from that time when those muslims killed all those people muslims haven't killed nearly as many people
>>
>>55933378
9/11 did not even kill half of "~7k" people
>>
First of all, would love to see a source with some actual statistics and how deaths by "white supremacists" is counted. This statistic just shows how the US military has protected the country from terrorists. How many have been killed by Islamic terrorists outside of the US? I'm guessing a few more than white supremacists.
>>
>>55933776
Was it really not? Fucking hell, it wasn't.

Jesus, I was taught the holocaust equivalent of 9/11.

Replace it with ~3k, then, and my point still stands.
>>
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/472956/Proscription-update-20151030.pdf

Find me a white nationalist group
>>
>>55932632
White supremacists would be less piseed off if brown people stopped invading their countries in mass.
>>
File: 1447289668269.png (252 KB, 688x631) Image search: [Google]
1447289668269.png
252 KB, 688x631
>number of people killed over the course of 15 years is the same as the number of people killed in 15 minutes, in 2001

Wow, nice argument fucko.
>>
>>55932632
Maybe because after 9/11, US crack down the shit out of muslim in America and they can't try anything funny. Losen up a bit in the recent years and Boston bombing happened.

Also, the source compared non-muslim "domestic violent" to "muslim terrorism". That means that it range from anti-government, race supremacist, or just some kids who lost it and didn't take his med. All those numbers combined together to just compare to muslim, whom made up of 1% of total population in USA and under careful watch of FBI all the time.
>>
White Americans account for 60+% of the US population. Muslims account for <1% of the US population. Thus, even if white Americans cause twice as many deaths in terrorist attacks as Muslims, Muslims are still overrepresented by a proportion of 30.

That's fucking insane.
>>
>>55932632
>no source
>occupy Democrats is listed by poltifact as outright lying 70% of the time
>>
>>55933094
Where do they come up with this bullshit? Almost every verse they cite as peaceful is followed up within 5 verses about murdering the fuck out of someone.
>>
>>55932632
How many have been prevented since 9/11. I'm thinking a lot more than they will ever admit.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.