[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The old /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 420x301) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 420x301
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Mc0ySVbxU

Anyone remember when /pol/ used to be like this or is it just me? I started browsing /pol/ because yeah we were retarded back then but this was the place to find sources, legit info and not just some shills and scared little teenagers.

Whatever happend in the world this was my safehaven to find sources, yeah everyone was biased back then. But most opinions had a credible source no matter the subject now its just /b2/

General discuss wtf happend to /pol/
>>
>>55932174
The old fags left right around when the celebrity nude leaks and gamergate shit started.

They added Google spy captchas and added our countries flags.

>tfw will never get to pick Nazi flag and shit post on /pol/ anymore
>>
File: KYj0UrO.jpg (11 KB, 281x281) Image search: [Google]
KYj0UrO.jpg
11 KB, 281x281
>>55932584
>you'll never be a best korean again
>>
>>55932584
I completely forgot you for to pick your flag

Fuck I miss those times
>>
File: polwasalwaysright.png (130 KB, 1260x626) Image search: [Google]
polwasalwaysright.png
130 KB, 1260x626
>>
>>55932174
/pol/ died. Well 4chan died like a couple years ago. Everyone here now are just new people from facebook and reddit.
>>
>>55932174
I'm still here I just lurk way more than I used to+ I lost almost all of my content 2 years ago and never tried to retrieve it
>>
>>55932174
Things change boo hoo, I like flags I think the banter between countries is funny
>>
>>55932584
>>55933779
>tfw you are still here
>>
The first kekening was after something related to the britam defence thing IIRC. That was when the first wave of flag were replaced by the israeli one and the JIDF logo.

>inb4 newfags asking what's this
>>
File: 1417469711401.png (50 KB, 1323x184) Image search: [Google]
1417469711401.png
50 KB, 1323x184
>>
>>55932174
The rise of "kek" as an insult ruined everything
>>
>>55932174
overran by sjw's for a second and in retaliation a mass immigration of stromfront kiddies came in. One that happened, it became a feedback loop where serious stormfront kids thought ppl were serious even when most of us used to be ironic. Then once some of them realized that, now here we are with the shitty ironic posters and still-in-denial stormfronters. This is the aftermath.
>>
>>55934387
KEK
>>
>>55932174
JIDF is here trolling everyone and causing a divide among us. There was one post about it.
>>
>>55934129
thats why i said /b2/ only the shitposting is good
>>
Everything that has needed to be said has been said. We are tired of debating. Scorn and ridicule is all we have left.
>>
>>55934022
this one hit hard

remember when all this feminism kike infiltration shit started and we were like nah, they'll get rekt soon enough.
we were wrong so wrong
>>
>>55934828
the kek of it all is its not even a feedback loop anymore, /pol/ has been causing some serious shit the last few weeks
>>
>tfw you'll never follow the zimzam trial in real time for the first time again
>>
File: 1387361599348.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1387361599348.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>55932584
It was the Zimmerman trial. /pol/ attracted the meme kids and they never left
>>
>>55935410
/pol/ redpilled me. i'm not talking about the muh muslims invasion or every jew rules the world. But it tought me to always ask why is it happening. i would've been a retarded fuck oblivious to global politics, rooting for people i see as evil incarnate now.

where will the next generation have a chance to open their eyes, it sure as fuck wont be /pol/ we've been overunn by everything we hated. fucking facebookposts becomming more credible
>>
>>55934022
yeah, social media fucktards like this are what played a major part of killing /pol/
They think e-celebs or social media is anything other than trash to ignore, so now we have lots of threads focused on fucking TWITTER OR FACEBOOK THIS IS NOT FUCKING POLITICS
>>
lets hold a minute of silence for /pol/
>>
File: 1447154259979.gif (2 MB, 350x294) Image search: [Google]
1447154259979.gif
2 MB, 350x294
>This fucking thread

;__;7
>>
All hail God emperor trump, for he is the savior of the white race, and he will make America and Israel great again.

Everything else is irrelevant, fuck your feelings :^)
>>
>>55932174
>little scared teenagers

Also mass shills or retards thinking this is a republican
>>
I WANT MY PIRATE FLAG BACK
I
R
A
T
E

F
L
A
G
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.