[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6
File: screencap.png (26 KB, 588x199) Image search: [Google]
screencap.png
26 KB, 588x199
What did he mean by this?
>>
how do you get worse at writing when your head isnt all addled from drugs anymore
>>
westboro just calls everyone fags, though

they're not exactly beheading in the streets
>>
>>55931935
Hating gays is just as bad as killing 160 people, how didn't you know that? It's 2015 for gods sake!
>>
it means he is a marxist piece of shit
>>
>>55931935

What more could I expect from a baby boomer?
>>
he means this, "hey I'm a high status rich guy who is completely insulated from any potential terror attack in the beautiful countryside of Maine. Must be terrible to live amongst the vibrant poor where you can't avoid such ruffians. No matter what, everyone remember that I'm high status. This is a signal. If you fear Muslims, you are low class and I'm better than you. I like/retweet, its a signal that you are also high status! Laugh at poor rednecks! Preen."
>>
hating gays=shooting up Paris
>>
But I DO hate all white christian males.
Their micro penis complex is just too annoying to put up with 24/7.
If they don't constantly get reinforcement that they're better than everyone else from racism, they get super ass hurt and start throwing tantrums.
Fucking manchildren.
>>
File: moderate islam.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
moderate islam.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
>m-muh westboro baptists! we're all the same!

Westboros are actually a tiny minority, whereas the majority of muslims have radical views. Not all muslims are active suicide bombers, but many approve of it.

Furthermore, westboro baptists never killed anyone. They just use their big mean words
>>
>>55931935
Typical liberal logic
A terrorist attack != nonviolent retards
>>
But people (read: leftist extremists) genuinely do hate all christians because of that. They'll tell you all day about how they've never met a good christian (likely because they've never gone to a church, instead basing their concepts of christianity on internet clickbait or Kim Davis, and they think these people are as obnoxious as their liberal asses in public [whoops, Kim was registered democrat]) but ironically they'll say all muslims are good, despite never meeting a single one. Much less one who is sikh or sunni, who will openly tell them these people are manipulating texts to justify murder, and that they will never stop (because this has been going on for over a hundred years.)

I mean i've even met some jews that were bros, does that mean that the jews in israel aren't insane warmongers who wanted to divert muslim attention from their country onto the west because they were about to get blown out yet again? Fuck no.
>>
>>55931935
It's funny how this is the best comparison lefties can make.
>bunch of rude protesters
>jihadists
>>
>>55932387
That is such a faggot picture
>Wife should obey husband
What is wrong with that? Oh no so extreme for my post feminist society
>Death for adultery and wants sharia law
isn't that the same thing?
>>
>>55931935

3/4 of 1,200,000,000 muslims support jihad and favor the imposition of sharia law.

The WBC is like 17 people, none of whom are christians.
>>
>>55931935
except that EVERYONE FUCKING HATES US CHRISTIANS you imbecile
>>
>>55932758
>If your wife isn't your personal sex slave that stays locked away in your basement, you're one of those feminists

sweden, come on
>>
>>55931935
someone reply to him
"I'm gonna brainwash my son and raise him to go to your house, rape your whore wife and mutilate with a chainsaw your talentless children, but please don't hate me. :)"
>>
File: 1447562003516.png (2 MB, 1312x5245) Image search: [Google]
1447562003516.png
2 MB, 1312x5245
>>55932758
>>
Butt all Christians hate gays and all Muslims support extremist behavior.
>>
>>55931935
I'm pissed off at what he did with the Dark Tower series.
>>
>>55932758
Fucking sweden.

DESIGNATED REFUGEE HOUSING. ONLY SHARIA LAW ALLOWED BEYOND BORDER CROSSING.

You're also missing the point that ISIS wants to make sharia law international and about two thirds of muslims support it or are neutral towards it.
>>
>>55931935
He means hating all muslims is perfectly normal and all the progressive enlightened kids do it.
>>
>>55932758
>Jamal needs to have absolute authority over my daughters and sisters
Sweden yes
>>
>>55932758
>sweden

Not surprised with the support for sharia here
>>
He thinks opposing homosexual marriage or protesting homosexuality is analogous to murdering 129 innocent people with automatic rifles and bombs. Guy is a fucking liberal loon.
>>
>>55931935
king really went to shit after he got hit by that car
>>
>>55931935
He wrote some of his most famous books while totally fucked up on Coke, in an interview he says he doesn't remember writing some of them, I find that absolutely hilarious just picture him scribbling away into the late hours and ending up with his fucking crazy stories
>>
>>55931935
Another liberal hollywood hack trying to make a point. Nuke commiefornia!
>>
>>55933018
>If you don't let your wife fuck jamal while you lie dying in some desert you are a misogynist
>>55933254
I criticized the picture nothing else
>>55933366
Are you white yet?
>>
>>55931935
Liberals do hate all Christians though, all white people too.
>>
In the time it took him to type up that tweet, he wrote three best-selling novels.
>>
>>55932758
>sweden
>>
Why use 21 words when you can just write "false equivalence"? No wonder he's such a shitty writer.
>>
I've seen this argument five thousand fucking times. And yet, I'm pretty sure liberals go off on all Christians all the fucking time.
>>
>>55933884
>I need complete and utter control over my wife to keep her from keking me
>this flag

It checks out.
>>
>>55931935
Westboro is a ridiculously tiny church. Westboro is a win for Christianity for their small size and non violent ways.
>>
>>55934147
>Land of divorce rape and alimony
>Talking shit
ayy lmao
>>
>>55933884
>Are you white yet?
Its funny because if you average out the haplotypes of all people living in Sweden right now it would come less European than in Argentina.
You don't get to spout the ebin white meme anymore achmed
>>
>>55932758
can't make this shit up
>>
Shillers gonna shill

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵖᵒᶰˢᵒʳᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᴹᶦᶜʳᵒˢᵒᶠᵗ'ˢ ᵂᶦᶰᵈᵒʷˢ 10™
>>
freedom of speech equal to being a gun flailing suicidal sand nigger
>>
>>55934198
ISIS accounts for like fifty dudes in a world of 8 billion Muslims.
>>
>>55931935

Thats an awful comparison
>>
>>55931935
Westboro Baptist Church doesn't hunt homosexuals in Middle East.

You can't compete with Muslims' savagery. It's at maximum.
>>
>>55934269
>average[sic]
>not median
This is why you aren't white yet
>>
>>55934238
I criticized your point, and nothing else. It makes sense you'd kek yourself by putting a strawman in place of your argument (again, because of the flag, maybe try a proxy if shitposting like this?) though.

>i'd rather get keked, then have Jamal command my woman around than never get married (a concept rather literally invented to take the prime whores before they did too much whoring) in the first place
>>
>>55931935
>Stephen King

Now on my shit list.
>>
>>55934595
>putting a strawman in place of your argument
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irony
>>
>>55931935
>protesting fags
--
>literally invading other countries and killing people because of their nationality

Exactly the same, folks, you heard it from the autistic jew himself
>>
>>55931935
>Makes outrageous comparison
>Comparison as actually true, Hollywood liberals actually hate Christians because of the Westboro baptist church

What a fucking dipshit
>>
File: whitehertino.jpg (63 KB, 800x756) Image search: [Google]
whitehertino.jpg
63 KB, 800x756
>>55934269
Don't sweat it bro, haters gon' hate.
>>
>>55934845
>divert subject away from your asinine original point
>which was literally WHY IS HAVING COMPLETE CONTROL OVER SOMEONE BAD?

The saddest thing of all of this is you'll be spending this entire thread doing damage control, making it clear you weren't joking or trolling at all.

I hope one day you'll recover from this entirely-anonymous beatdown Mohammed.
>>
>>55934486
>ISIS is the only jihadist muslim group

were you born yesterday?
>>
>>55935092
The 8 billion Muslims remark should have clued you in that I was kidding.
>>
Stephen King has always hated Christianity

Nothing of value was lost Stephen King is horrible and the movie adaptations is terrible.
>>
>>55931935
Stephen King is such a kek... Suck a coke bottle glasses wearing ultra kek...

Westboro Baptist Church is 100% legal and does 100% legal things that other people might not agree with.

What they're doing is protected by the constitution. Freedom of speech.

To equate that to ISIS is just profoundly retarded. It takes retarded to a whole other level because you're equating your feelings being hurt with your body being blown apart by terrorists.

And the thing is it does't matter how far muslims escalate things.

>Look. Muslims set off a dirty bomb in London. But the USA nuked Japan! Don't you see there's no reason to hate!?

It's pointless to even discuss. Just try to use your latent psychic powers to give them all brain aneurysms.
>>
>>55931935
Pretty sure WBC doesn't kill people.
>>
>>55931935
... but the Left does hate all Christians. Usually quite openly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlxfDvSyPKA
>>
But America (considered themselves a Christian country at the time) nuked Japan.
There really wasn't a need for the nukes on a city, could have dropped it on random military base close to there mainland. It would have scared them and they would have surrendered. Really no need to kill that many civilians.
I don't think anything gets worse than that as a single event.
>>
>>55931935
Oh no King, please no. NO! Fuck I always thought he was red pilled.

Someone ask him which is worse, the one gay hating church or the gay hating religion.
>>
>>55931935
>>55931935

>trolling for money is the same as a military attack on civilians

his books are just as bad.
>>
>>55931935
He's an uneducated liberal cowardkek afraid to say anything bad about islam, no surprise.
>>
>>55931935
Last I checked WBC just yells "God hates fags" and gets scared away from military funerals by bikers, they don't commit mass murder.
>>
>exercising free speech is literally as bad as killing 180 innocent civilians

Liberal logic.
>>
File: Sadfrog in America.jpg (44 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
Sadfrog in America.jpg
44 KB, 396x385
No, fuck this shitty fucking rhetoric. You know what, the westboro baptist church may be assholes, but they don't fucking kill me over our difference in opinions. The most damage they can cause is make me feel really bad by protesting loudly next to me.

I fucking HATE it when these liberal keks say "WELL GEE THERE'S EXTREMISTS IN EVERY RELIGION" - yeah but the scale is pretty fucking different you goddamn retard.
>>
>>55931935
I think he's braindamaged.
>>
>>55931935
Go back to /tv/
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.