[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do liberals support and defend the religion/culture that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: HijabREX_228x381.jpg (13 KB, 228x381) Image search: [Google]
HijabREX_228x381.jpg
13 KB, 228x381
Why do liberals support and defend the religion/culture that is the most blatantly oppressive and violent towards women?
>>
>>55931136
Because it's not about women, it's about bringing down white Christian males.
>>
>>55931136

Because liberals take everything on its face value and don't think more than a few steps into a problem.
>>
Liberalism isn't based on logic anymore. It's based on a shared sense of "oppression".
Same reason why liberals support feminists who say gender is a social construct, as well as trannies who say they were born in a different gender.
>>
>>55931136
They are unintelligent and their beliefs/thought process relies on cognitive dissonance
>>
>>55931136

Because liberals are mentally retarded.
>>
There is a minority of intellectual pacifists whose real though unadmitted motive appears to be hatred of western democracy and admiration of totalitarianism. Pacifist propaganda usually boils down to saying that one side is as bad as the other, but if one looks closely at the writings of younger intellectual pacifists, one finds that they do not by any means express impartial disapproval but are directed almost entirely against Britain and the United States. Moreover they do not as a rule condemn violence as such, but only violence used in defence of western countries.

The old-style contemptuous attitude towards ‘natives’ has been much weakened in England, and various pseudo-scientific theories emphasising the superiority of the white race have been abandoned. Among the intelligentsia, colour feeling only occurs in the transposed form, that is, as a belief in the innate superiority of the coloured races. This is now increasingly common among English intellectuals, probably resulting more often from masochism and sexual frustration than from contact with the Oriental and Negro nationalist movements. Even among those who do not feel strongly on the colour question, snobbery and imitation have a powerful influence. Almost any English intellectual would be scandalised by the claim that the white races are superior to the coloured, whereas the opposite claim would seem to him unexceptionable even if he disagreed with it. Nationalistic attachment to the coloured races is usually mixed up with the belief that their sex lives are superior, and there is a large underground mythology about the sexual prowess of Negroes.
Orwell 1945
>>
>We can't tolerate intolerance
>We need more muslim immigration

Why don't they pick one and only one?
>>
i am violently against women too .. where is the problem? i am a typical redneck ... weapons, beer and cars for life!!
>>
>>55931136
They dont, only a small minority do

Its the jew media that makes it look like theres way more support for it than there really is
>>
>>55931340
This. Liberals don't genuinely care about 90% of what they fight for, they're just in it for the sense of moral superiority. They'd never die for their "beliefs."
>>
>>55931136
Hi anon I didn't see your post but I ask the same question
>>55933293
>>
>>55931136
because liberalism is a mental disorder
>>
>>55931136
Liberals are massive hypocrites. They cannot defend their positions without resorting to fallacious arguments, their weapon is emotion.

This is why it is necessary to combat them with rhetoric.
>>
File: 1446769947654.jpg (162 KB, 800x651) Image search: [Google]
1446769947654.jpg
162 KB, 800x651
>>55931136
Because Orwell-tier doublethink. They are against the violation of women's rights, but they're also against 'islamophobia'. It doesn't occur to them they're two sides of the same medal. Besides, you know what year it is
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.