[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this trigger everyone I know?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 14Words.jpg (54 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
14Words.jpg
54 KB, 624x352
Why does this trigger everyone I know?
>>
Everyone you know are niggers Jews or/and SJWs
>>
implies that you only care about white people and white children

also quoting le nazis tends to trigger people
>>
>>55931724
I live in Iowa, supposedly we're not keked yet.
>>
Because admitting that they care for their race would force them to undo so much mind bullshit they've believed for years without actually believing it that it would do significant mental damage to them.

>shit, I've lied to myself for YEARS?!?

I've been through that. I care for my white family. If they realised that they did, they'd become so fucking angry they would explode.
>>
>>55930920
Jews hate Whites. You live in a Jew run country.

The phenomena is known as "Stockholm Syndrome", where the victim identifies with their captor, in this case, their killer.
>>
>>55930920

My wife and I believe in this motto, though no one would ever think we're "Nazis". We plan to make 4 to 6 white kids and train them all in martial arts and higher education.

I want an army of asskicking CEO's who can beat up anyone by hand or with guns, and whose sole mission in life to produce more awesome white people.
>>
>>55930920
Because it makes no sense. There are good looking people of all colors. Its not color which is the problem, its culture.
The problem with idiots like you is that you are too ignorant to know the underpinnings of western culture and thus are unable to summarize them or make memes out of them.

You, and others as ignorant as you, are part of the problem of western culture. Focused on hedonism, with an atrophied mind, you do not actually understand your own culture and thus cannot protect it.
>>
>>55932367
Oh so if you claim Jewish culture, you can get into Israel?

Please. Its all about race. You are just far better at protecting your race than we are, because we have ChristKeks who believe you are a religion.
>>
>>55932367
>Because it makes no sense. There are good looking people of all colors.

That makes no sense. You protect your family because it's your family, not because they look good.

You sure you Jewish, bro? Because Jews understand this concept better than any other group of people on earth, which is why you survived and never dissolved amongst other nations, so how come you don't get it?

>colour

Race has very little to do with colour. Bone structure is far more important.

I agree with the rest.
>>
>>55932258
Go for it you glorious bastard. Just let them have some say in things or they will revolt and not listen to you at all.
>>
>>55932367

>There shouldn't be white people in the future
>Because it makes no sense

Flag's a shocker.
>>
>>55934290
But Jews are a culture.

That's why you can only get into Israel if your mother is a Jew.

Culture, anon. Black is white, up is down.
>>
>>55934626
They allow kids with jewish dads/gentile moms and converts
>>
>>55931884
Fellow Iowan here. You're wrong. Come over to Iowa City, Cedar Rapids or Waterloo. You'll see nothing but niggers, muslims and mexicans. And don't even get me started about the people associated with the University of Iowa.
>>
>>55934290
>>55934626

Stop conflating the policies of my country with my personal opinions.
There will always be white people Because different skin colours and other differing traits are a result of climate and geography.
Even if "whites" stop existing naturally it will be a very slow process. I dont care if there are no more whites or black or jews or christians.
What matters is creating societies that value knowledge and that are safe to live in.
To do this you must make sure a group of people has the same and appropriate values.
White people can be savages as well, in the past and in modern times.
The problem of creating a good society is a problem of values and culture, not skin color or bone structure.
>>
>>55935161
Not to mention that I am as white as they come.
>>
>>55934857
>And don't even get me started about the people associated with the University of Iowa.
That's the thing they hijack.
They're doing the virus thing. Just like HIV hijacks the body's function to produce defense cells, they've hijacked the immune system.
Science was always the way to defend against stupidity, so they attacked universities and made them do the opposite.

They're using the societies immune system producing unit against its purpose.
>>
>>55935161

>I dont care if there are no more whites

I do. Deal with it.
>>
>>55934857
Honestly, I avoid the cities as much as possible. I live in Riverside.
>>
File: CT6FOAMWUAAeezV.jpg (20 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CT6FOAMWUAAeezV.jpg
20 KB, 600x450
>>55932367
> Focused on hedonism, with an atrophied mind, you do not actually understand your own culture and thus cannot protect it.

the kike is right. this is why kikes and muzshits believe they are so much superior to us. morally they are. look at the French: the day after the most hideous one-shot killing of civilians in the perhaps several centuries, what are they brandishing as a symbol of their revolt? the right to continue their culture of tepid hedonism and to keep their uncrushable "joie de vivre". we need to revive our religion, Christianity, and quick or we'll be stampeded back into primitiveness by the very same people we mock and consider savages today.
>>
>>55930920

because you are amerikuck
>>
>>55930920
B/C they're conditioned reactionaries, instead of critical thinkers?
Replace 1 word...
>>
File: image.png (110 KB, 1212x665) Image search: [Google]
image.png
110 KB, 1212x665
>>55935241
>>55935161
Is it true that you guys collect Palestinian foreskins?
>>
>>55932367
Heebro is correct. Memes need to be formed championing values ingrained in our culture, not our skin color. That will be implied
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
If they argue, Repeat this over and over again.
>>
>>55932258
You're doing alright friend. Have a good family and a happy life, for all of our race.
>>
>>55930920
Because it attempt to create a ludicrous sense of fear and danger whereas the white race is in no way at risk of extinction?

It's basically a warmongering tactic and manipulative.
>>
>>55937025
>repeating blatant lies over and over is a legit strategy
Cool story, bro.
>>
File: 1414385976521.png (184 KB, 401x392) Image search: [Google]
1414385976521.png
184 KB, 401x392
>>55937940
>>55937769

Fuck off, Pro white-rape SJW nigger. The day of the rope will not be kind to you.
>>
>>55938158
I am anti-rape all together.

Why do you only focus about white-rape?
>>
you wanna tell me you aren't aroused by the thought of your 6 year old white loli daughter being gang raped by sandniggers?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.