[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you guys have been seriously considering joining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 04a-bastille-day-2011.jpg (182 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
04a-bastille-day-2011.jpg
182 KB, 1000x667
How many of you guys have been seriously considering joining the military of late? Shit has been hitting the fan recently, and I was wondering if it's gotten to any of you guys yet?
>>
Was going to join the nat'l guard but now just thinking reserves. Going for signal or Intel. though. Meeting with both reps. this week to figure out who I want to finalize with.
>>
File: Good.png (656 KB, 1300x864) Image search: [Google]
Good.png
656 KB, 1300x864
I consider it, after this december i will have nothing to do.
So i might enlist for 6 month
>>
>>55930145
I'm not a military-industrial complex goy
>>
Have been considering joining reserves. Gov is cutting military down so waiting lists to get into regulars is apparently years long. Fucking Cameron. I want to drive a tank really bad.
>>
>>55930642
This, I am not going to a pawn in this stupid game.
>>
File: 1446527118178.jpg (31 KB, 490x306) Image search: [Google]
1446527118178.jpg
31 KB, 490x306
>>55930642
This. Why join the executive branch's enforcing arm when you already ARE the well regulated militia?
>>
>>55930145
>Shit has been hitting the fan

Good reason not to join the military, I'd have thought.
>>
>>55930646

Air force is short giving bonuses for certain trades. They need more people.
>>
You have to be a literal retard (as in have a below average IQ) to join military and risk your life if your country isn't being attacked. Even if it is, depending on the country, the best thing to do is to get the fuck away from that shit.
Fuck that crap, the government shits on you 99% of the time then expects you to go and die for some asshole politicians sitting comfortably in their parliaments and getting their dick licked on the daily.
Fuck you, if shit goes down, I'm taking my girl and getting to South America or some shit. I have too much potential to die in my 20s.
>>
>>55930145
I'll only join up if Cameron grows a pair and declares war on Islam.
>>
>>55930145
already in the military m8
>>
>>55930145

>DON'T DO IT IF YOU ARE ABOVE 25

You'll just be surrounded by retards and get spoken to like a cunt all day and put up with endless bullshit. It's honestly not worth it.
>>
File: 1440452572536.jpg (39 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1440452572536.jpg
39 KB, 720x540
>>55931566

That will never fucking happen. Hes a NWO shill just like Obama and Merkel
>>
I found the Commando 2nd Regiment exercise routine online and have been undertaking it for the past 3 weeks.
I plan on applying for the ADF in the special forces reserves.

Im going to make my country proud.

Anyone else interested in military work, here is a link: http://2commando.gov.au/images/2_cdo_regt_suggested_physical_training_workouts.pdf
>>
When FN gets elected desu.
>>
I am already in the military.

I sit in an aid station all day and don't do much important.

You can probably be more useful an armed civilian in a militia in a fight against radical islam among your own community then active. Also if your not infantry or combat arms chances are you won't get to do anything.
>>
Gonna do a part-time military course.
>>
I'm a maintainer in the Air Force. Fuck this branch. I have one more year of the bullshit. It's all just a fucking cult. I can't wait to get out, but I'll gladly join the fight if it came to that after being honorably discharged. At the moment though, fuck the Air Force.
>>
In mongol army reserve already.
>>
I want to join the good ol' foot sloggers of America's proud Army. It'll look good when I try to continue Trumps legacy.
>>
>>55930145
>Euro or Eurofriend country
>joining the Jew's army
No way brother. I'm catching a plane to Poland, sneaking into Germany, and helping to lock down some white safe zones within the next year.
>>
>>55930145
I'll join up when there's a war worth fighting. Our military is supporting Zionist interests right now, we caused the influx of terrorists into Europe by finding (and allegedly creating) ISIS in a coordinated effort with Israel to take out Assad for some stupid economical reason... I don't want to die for that type of bullshit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.