[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Politics is pointless. There is nothing besides the individual.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: embrace nihilism.jpg (54 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
embrace nihilism.jpg
54 KB, 410x410
Politics is pointless.
There is nothing besides the individual.

For all the dabblers in politics here :
Why do you argue with people you'll never convince, using arguments that can neither be proven right nor wrong ?
How can you think with only generalizations such as

>"muh refugees are bad" ?

And all the stupid threads about

>is X morally right or wrong ?

>is A better than B ?

have literally no meaning.

You can't argue about what's right or wrong for a commmunity, when concepts such as right or wrong are void of meaning.
And let me remind you that communities and nations are just groups of people, they have no genuine consciousness
, so there is no such thing as "common will".
When you think of a people, you only use basic memes such as "kebab" or "poo in loo", because no one can really
understand a people without oversimplification.

Things such as

>remove kebab

or

>degeneracy

are unverifiable garbage, and are just an expression of your own taste.

Politics BTFO
And also, for the same reasons, religious implications in politics BTFO.

Embrace nihilism, the one and only policy.
>>
>be french
>get blown up
>get taken hostage
>get shot
>>
nice marmot
>>
>>55927482
>be murican
>respond with ad hominem
>>
Very good, and a lot of people on here would benefit more on resolving their own problems.

However, this then begs the question - what is worthy of devoting time and energy to?
Spiritual development is remarked as the most profitable of work. For anyone wishing to go further in life and their development, daily reading of the Bible should be mandatory.
>>
>>55928000

Figuring out where you stand on wider issues is an important part of getting your own self in order. If you just go 'lol like who cares about muh politics just sort yourself out rite?' then what are you sorting yourself out for?
>>
>>55928389
Its important, but really I have come to find its not as important as we all think. If you get too caught up in this quagmire, you start to forget to be charitable, to focus on the higher calling, to focus on your own success.

Times are coming in Europe when you might want to start thinking of a Plan B when SHTF, but I wouldnt spend half the day thinking about it like a lot of people on here.
>>
>>55927178
The ćucks are losing, I can smell their fear
>>
>>55928826

I think if you just spend all your time getting uselessly angry about current events then yeah, it can be harmful. Using it as motivation to think about history, ethics, whatever you can name is different though. The more context you have the better right?
>>
>>55927178
Well you know fun, your a nihilist I know fun is a difficult concept to grasp. Doing something for the pleasure it brings. Also there may be the possibility your wrong, that there is a point to life. Finding that point, May be the point.
Try to find an old record a cartoon Harry Nilsson the point, just for fun.
>>
>>55927178
>Why do you argue with people you'll never convince, using arguments that can neither be proven right nor wrong ?

kek, you got some shit-tier debating skills then

current undefeated champion at persuading people to my viewpoint.

i avoid SJWs like the plague though, which everyone should be doing too. they're mentally deficient.
>>
>>55929626
I dont want to seem like an edgemaster, but you start to notice whilst human history is fascinating - its the same old problems in new situations. Theres things you can learn there, but its why I feel developing your understanding of God and his laws is ultimately a better time investment.
>>
File: 1426892645223.png (319 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1426892645223.png
319 KB, 803x688
>>55928000
>>55928826
>>55929626
>>55930602

>Spiritual development
>Bible
>be charitable,
>history, ethics
>understanding of God and his laws

So many spooks
>>
>>55930602

That part of my brain is missing I'm afraid, if it works for you then good on you.

>>55931218

/lit/ pls
>>
>>55931873
It's not literature, it's philosophy, which has direct political consequences (namely ethics BTFO).
>>
>>55932325

>le edgy solipsism man

you'll grow out of it buddy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.