[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if terrorists are the ones who are redpilled and they are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
What if terrorists are the ones who are redpilled and they are trying to wake us up to our reality??
>>
nice try ahmed
>>
In a sense they are red-pilled, they're just deceived in some ways as are we.
>>
They are redpilled, the problem is they do not have the genetic potential to build western civilization...
>>
>>55927211
do you enjoy your life?? I myself am just wasting time until I die. I have no fucking purpose.

Also, there are no achmeds in Croatia.

>>55927234
maybe the low level monkeys, but definately not the top level in their hierarchy
>>
Put the bong down andrej
>>
>>55927395

If you lack purpose there are plenty of things to pursue. Raise a family, build a ship.? Terrorists are redpilled in the sence that they have realised that nothing will come to them unless they work for it. Then they turn to religious figures who tells them that their lack of achievement is not their own fault, but the kuffars who dont realise that belonging to Islam entitles them to everything they want. They are not fundamentally that different from badly raised children. Coinsidentially most of them where also badly raised children at some point in their lives (Arab parrenting is next to abboriginal levels of iresponcible).
>>
Allah loves you because you submit to him =/= you are the all singing all dancing crap of the universe
>>
>>55927915
>If you lack purpose there are plenty of things to pursue. Raise a family, build a ship.?
I cant do those things because of lack of financial means and my unwillingness to work a slave job.

If you think I'm overreacting, look at western society in general. Almost every 20+ male is like me (specially those who are on /pol/)

>>55928082
I'm not religious. I'm just not happy with my environment (boring, stupid, low paying jobs / corrupt polticians / corrupt financial system)
>>
>>55927152
Moral relativism is a curse.

Fuck you OP, I hope you die in a terrorist attack.
>>
>>55927152

Savages and degenerate sand niggers can't be redpilled

To be redpilled you have to be a human and they are not
>>
>>55928932
sadly, nothing of value would be lost. I dont contribute to anything important.
>>
>>55929140
If you visit pol long enough, you'll notice that /pol/acks call western civillisation degenarete (just as muslims do)

miley_cyrus.jpg
>>
>>55929170
Obviously not, you're still stuck on the "world should make me feel happy" phase of moral anomie. Go to Church.
>>
Balls and spine cannot be mocked. The left is always a joke.
>>
>>55927152
What if OP isn't a massive homo.
>nah, you are.
>>
>>55927152
Mudslimes are kebab pilled you goof
>>
Muslims confirmed for more based and redpilled than /pol/ betas

They kill and die for beliefs
You shitpost on 4chan
>>
>>55929440
I've tried and failed (to adopt a belief system)
>>55929736
then I would adapt easier to this degenerate society
>>
>killing yourself for pussy in another dimension
>redpilled

Pick one.
>>
Destruction and death is as natural as the whore who gives a thousand births.
>>
>>55929871
kill and die so degenarates can live in peace, reproduce and share their degeneracy.

Thats the problem, war kills alpha males and betas and faggots survive.
>>
>>55929871
>Muslims
>Based

Nah, it's just that their lives really are completely worthless and even they realize that.
>>
>>55927344
Elaborate?
>>
File: bbc-hide-fat-muslim.jpg (97 KB, 486x634) Image search: [Google]
bbc-hide-fat-muslim.jpg
97 KB, 486x634
>>55927152
>niggers
>redpilled
>>
>>55929871
Also, both /pol/ and Islam exist in the lunatic fringe together:

- Hate gays
- Hate trannies
- Anti-feminist
- Anti mixing outside of a certain group (whites/muslims)
- Believe that daughters that dishonour family values should be honour killedl
- Hate music and alcohol
- Hate Jews

/pol/ hates Islam because they're like evil twins of each other.
>>
>>55927152

>red pilled

By blindly following orders from some idiots blindly following a religion of conquest.

Red pilled to what exactly? We are all keks to Allah? That would be the most retarded existence ever.
>>
>>55930137
well, my life is sadly completely worthless too. and its not like I havent tried.
>>
>>55930257
Anon, maybe you're just depressed? Not everything is about politics.
>>
>>55930245
if they stayed in their own countries, nobody would care.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 397x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 397x355
>>
>>55928477
>implying muslim countries are any better and not way worse for the average person

although if you mean redpilled like /pol/ uses it then they are the EXACT same (anti-lgbt, anti-degeneracy, anti-feminism, anti-jew, pro-big families, pro-religion, pro-nationalism, pro-authoritarian, ect)
>>
File: 2bcbd828c1ffdf2d8c09269bef603335.jpg (220 KB, 2998x4292) Image search: [Google]
2bcbd828c1ffdf2d8c09269bef603335.jpg
220 KB, 2998x4292
>>55930245

When you grow up. You will understand that women are the catalyst of evil. It takes a strong man to stand against that which is set against him...
>>
>>55930398
I'm definitely depressed. But not because of my brainchemistry or whatever they try to sell you causes depression.

I'm depressed because I live in a modern day slave system. Inflation eats all your savings. You have to work fucked up jobs 8-10h daily and yet you cant save up for anything. This game is rigged to the point that it makes me feel powerless and depressed.
>>
>>55930673
>When you grow up. You will understand that women are the catalyst of evil.

I don't think remaining a life-long virgin with rage is what most of /pol/ will grow up to. This is not /r9k/
>>
>>55930673
I don't disagree with that.

It doesn't change that /pol/ shares a lot of the same values as Muslims.
>>
>>55927152
youre not even trying to be subtle anymore. jaysus chroist alphabet agencies
>>
>>55930695
No, you're depressed because of brain chemistry, everything else you wrote it retarded.

No one ever said that life is easy or we're all destined for material prosperity.
>>
Unless we can redpill the big imaginary friend in the sky out of them, not really.
>>
>>55930398
maybe jihadi-johns are depressed too
>>
>>55930888
>wanting to work 8 h daily and being able to save up
>wanting to have a stay at home wife
>wanting to have 2 kids and raise them
asking too much?? how the fuck could my dad get all of those things and I cant?
>>
>>55931075
They probably were, yeah.

>>55931195
>asking too much?? how the fuck could my dad get all of those things and I cant?

Life is getting harder in the West.

Again, life comes without guarantees. Certainly "I'm automatically entitled to the same or better standard of living than my parents" is not one of them.
>>
>>55931075
well, jihadi john beat his depression few days ago.

>>55930893
imagine if they were atheists, they would be pretty based bros.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.