[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whose fault is this bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: assad.jpg (52 KB, 600x361) Image search: [Google]
assad.jpg
52 KB, 600x361
>terrorist attacks because refugees in Europe
>refugees in Europe because of dangerous civil war in sandland
>dangerous civil war because of opposition to Assad regime
Why does this civil war have so much spillover and who can I blame?
pic related my best guess
>>
The terrorists are way too poor to be at fault for this, right?
>>
File: goatsenberg.jpg (21 KB, 372x225) Image search: [Google]
goatsenberg.jpg
21 KB, 372x225
>>
>>55926279
>blaming Assad for defending his country against our terrorists we fund

Yes good goyim USA #1 too big to fail Obama is an angel!
>>
>>55926567
>blaming Assad for selling out his country to Russia
>>
You can blame your own government for waging a proxy war on Syria, backing anti-government fighters (most of whom are Jihadi headchoppers) and doing everything in their power to destabilize the Middle East and keep the war going.
>>
>>55926649
>>55926567
yeah i guess Syria is also way too poor to be at fault for all this
>>
>>55926279
>who can I blame?
>can
limited options . none correct
>who is to blame ?
Kekcidentals obv
>>
>>55926629
Russia has nothing to do with this. Fundamentally this is about Saudi Arabia removing an Iranian, Shia ally.

We're the ones allied with literal Saudi Sunni Wahhabi terrorists who have been funding Al Qaeda since the beginning and are currently funding ISIS.
>>
Can anybody tell me, what exactly the terrorists are so angry about?
>>
>>55926649
>the middle east was peaceful before america stepped in
bruh...
>>
It all goes back to the end of the ottoman empire.

France and Great Britain are responsible.
>>
>>55927080
Sunnis don't dominate Syria. They will kill every Shia they can in order to "cleanse" Syria of non Sunnis.
>>
>>55926279
look at that little flag next to your post number.
the government of that country is responsible
>>
>blaming Assad for a revolution against Assad
>>
>>55927613
how so please explain
>>
>>55927746
what about this doesn't make sense to you?
>>
>>55927843

You were so desperate to get rid of Assad that you chucked weapons and money at the 'rebels' despite 90% of the world screaming at you to stop and holding up Libya as an example of what to expect if you removed Assad.
>>
>>55928187
Why did the US want to oust Assad?
>>
>>55928617
Did you read his fucking post? Not the US, but YOU. YOU DID THIS.
>>
>>55928711
kek my bad
>>
>>55928187
when did our foreign policy become so fucked /pol/ somebody explain this to me pls
>>
>>55926279

assad is a ba'athist, meaning hes secular

he fights extremists

if the US never got involved there or iraq, him and Saddam would have exterminated these fuckers by now
>>
>>55928617
>>55929177

Read this

>The Redirection

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2007/03/05/the-redirection

Note it was published in 2007. Basically some in the US decided a moderate/hardcore Sunni non state faction was favourable to Iran. Everything since is blowback.

>inb4 HERSH!!
>inb4 new yorker kek

just read it. I was shocked when I did. Explains a lot.
>>
>>55926279
>Why does this civil war have so much spillover and who can I blame?
Jews.
>>
>>55930666
pls explain o satan
>>
File: Netanyahu_Iraq_War.jpg (31 KB, 506x350) Image search: [Google]
Netanyahu_Iraq_War.jpg
31 KB, 506x350
>>55931336
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV806mx7at0
>>
>>55926279
Haven't your employers notice by now that shilling never killed Assad?
Keep doing what you are doing if it gives you pocket money, i can imagine the increase in pay after the terror attack the other day, and i see that you are in full force, but watch out not to start believing what you shill.
>>
>>55930666
Israel is literally working WITH Assad.
>>
man i want to be a war machinery merchant. delivering both sides selling planes for 100million and getting my fat 1% for each sale. thats a dream job.
>>
>whose fault is this bullshit
Totally not the terrorists. They can't be held responsible.

They are like women. Everything is everyone else's fault.
>>
>>
>>55931780
>your employers
i work at a nursing home
>>
>>55931829
No they aren't. They've been bombing Syrian military targets and providing aid to anti-Assad fighters, even ISIS. Israel wants to annex significant parts of Syrian territory and were also the core planners behind the destruction of Iraq.
>>
>>55926279
>opposition to Assad regime full of terrorists because western countries and gulf allies flooded Syria with jihadists and weapons
>>
>>55926983
Saudis find these groups as a middle.man for us.
CIA blackbudget funds from the drug trade are earmarked to the Saudis who then fund whomever they wish

The reason Assad being the target is Zionist moles in our government
>>
Recently, US perceived as the torch of freedom, which will help every nations, who fight for fridon against tirany and dictators. Now US is country, which cooperates with dictators because US are afraid refugees in Europe.
>>
>>55929177
Mandatory /pol/ reading
http://www.amazon.com/Against-Our-Better-Judgment-History/dp/149591092X
>>
>>55932386
Just the other day I read Netanyahu was prodding obama to recognize israel's claim to the golan heights
>>
>>55932386
>and were also the core planners behind the destruction of Iraq.
This explains the details for those interested

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TMW7x0fLaLA
>>
>>55927297
It all goes back to von Bismarck uniting Germany.
>>
>>55926279

It's not a Civil War.

Syria is being attacked by foreign Jihadists sponsored by Israel, The U.S., France, Britain, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar and others.

Assad is attempting to save his country from conquest by Sunni fundamentalist barbarians.

Everyone else is now trying to figure out how to put the dog back on the leash without letting Assad off the hook.
>>
>>55931829

Well that's a new one.
>>
>>55927080

They want the entire world to be ruled by a niche segment of Islamic ideology.

The rest of the world doesn't want this.

Animosity ensues.
>>
>>55928617

Because Assad is an Iranian/Russian stooge.

The U.S. doesn't like either and neither do the U.S. allies in the region like Saudia Arabia or Israel.
>>
>>55932911
>PNAC
>search for it on wikipedia
>One of the founders is Rober Kagan
>Jewish ancestry

Why can't we escape from this ride guys?
>>
>>55933651
buuut don't they just believe that because they're too poor and uneducated?
>>
>>55926279
>throw bacon at him
>watch him melt
>profit
>>
>Fund mad durkas with medieval beliefs and savage mentality to undermine legal Syrian government.
>Get blown the fuck out by said durkas.
>Cry like a faggot and blame said Government.
Now, that's the kind of mental vomit i would expect to hear exclusively from westerner. No doubt you people are getting colonized by sandniggers - they might be wild and destructive but at least they can use their brains which sadly can't be said about modern westerners.
>>
>>55933885

don't forget Wolfowitz essentially wrote the whole doctrine
>>
>>55933885

Check who his wife is.
>>
>>55934590
pretty sure the blowup's happening a lot closer to you kumpel
>>
>>55926279
>refugees in europe because a few eu nations were heavily advertised as welfare heaven
FTFY
Actual refugees, as in people who only want to escape war, don't aim for highest social benefits as their first and most important goal.
>>
To understand why Syria is the biggest shit since WW2, you need to know the timeline of what happened and who is involved, and why they're involved.

In 2009, Qatar and Turkey come up with plans to build a pipeline to Europe. Qatar is the largest LNG producer in the world. Currently, Qatar is limited to sending gas by ship/over land. China is saturated, South America doesn't need it, USA doesn't need it, Africa can't afford much of it. That leaves Europe. Qatar knows demand is declining, it needs to set itself up for the future. Europe is the answer.

But something stands in their way. Syria and Russia. Currently, Russia is the largest LNG supplier to Europe. Russia is heavily invested in NOT letting Qatar build a pipeline to Europe. Gazprom, without Europe, which is a more or less state-owned company, would crash the Russian economy without having Europe as it's main consumer.

In 2011, "mass protests" in Syria. Out of a country that had 23M, 140K counts as "mass protests" for the news. After a few of these minor legitimate demonstrations, Qatar sends in Jihadi John's to spice things up. A few small protests are violent but not by cause of the Regime, but by cause of imported "rebels". One protest gets too heated, govt. fires back. And off starts the mass media campaign against Assad.

2013 Chemical weapons. Assad has been calling for UN inspections claiming rebels are using gas. UN ignores. Assad gets blamed for deadly 1,700 dead gas attack. Investigators come, it's a forgotten issue, turns out UN strongly believed it was committed by the rebels. No matter, the narrative lives on. Assad is terrible and uses chemical weapons.

At this point, Qatar is estimated to have spent 1 to 3 billion dollars sending arms shipments and providing basic salaries to Jihadi John merc's in Syria. This goes almost directly to ISIS, through Qatar/Saudi Arabia's/Turkey's joint base on the northern border of Syria. Qatar in 2014 slows spending down, things are a mess.

Cont.
>>
>>55938233
It's going no where. In surges Saudi spending, as does the rise of Al-Nursa in Syria, to which many FSA "moderate rebels" defect to. Saudi now sees an opportunity to be the one to establish a puppet state, because that would mean controlling the terms of the contract with Qatar when it comes time to the build the pipeline. Remember, that pipeline has to go through either Iraq or Saudi Arabia, and Iraq is just simply not stable enough, not to mention it's been heading ever closer to Iran.

Israel is happy to let the chaos unfold and also supplies arms to Al-Nursa, because Assad = freinds with Iran = enemy of Israel.

2015, Russia steps into game. Assad is struggling to keep it going, ISIS ever more powerful (Turkey bombs the Kurds instead of ISIS, America bombs apparently no one (except some of Assad's facilities)). Russia CANNOT allow Europe to be supplied in bulk by Qatar. That is the absolute end of the Russian state as it stands and it's economy. It would absolutely collapse. This is also why Russia took Crimea last year. Sure, it surged some nationalism, but really, they need a base in Cyprus. It's a stone's throw away from Syria.

So now Russia is winning all through October. Gains, even if slowly, are being made. Suddenly, Paris happens. Rather than immediately invade the Bacalan, first about 100 people die. Over 130 is far more sensational than 36. Charlie Hbedo didn't manage to stir the populace. What about over 130? It's not that it's an inside job, it's that Counter-Intelligence let it happen. People were/are still wary about dragging into another war. Employment is down, money is tight, and they're not feeling it. But Paris got some people roused. And a Berlin, plus a London, and maybe a Rome would rouse many more.

Europe needs LNG. Qatar needs a future buyer. Saudi wants a tax on the pipeline. Turkey wants a tax as well. Saudi and Turkey also want Syria, and by proxy, Iranian and Russian influence curtailed.

That's why Syria is this way.
>>
>>55926279
>who can I blame?

Saudi Arabia
>>
>>55930500
This is a great article, extensive, informative and very logical. Thanks mate.
>>
>>55938286
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NKb9GVU8bHE

This explains it more or less even if slightly biased in areas.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.