[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw Americans fall for the stupid pro war fearmongering by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (277 KB, 800x1323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277 KB, 800x1323
>mfw Americans fall for the stupid pro war fearmongering by neocon kikes after Paris
>>
File: 1446840491210.jpg (108 KB, 566x720) Image search: [Google]
1446840491210.jpg
108 KB, 566x720
>>55925491
This time its directed at urop and its working.
Everyone knows the mossad just let their piglets loose on Paris but the reaction the muslim community just begs for it.
>>
>>55926920
Nope. Everyone on Faux is shilling for "U.S. leadership", "U.S. Involvement" and some even for military action. I swear it's like they can't even remember back a decade.
>>
the government is trying to channel public anger into a military campaign in order to direct it away from domestic populations of Muslims / foreigners. an increasing proportion of the populace is unironically thinking RACE WAR WHEN? and the government is desperately trying to satiate their bloodlust by framing it as "us vs. ISIS"
>>
>>55927328
Yes and you are probably gonna have some pigfuckers in washington but the european NATO members were reluctant to help in Afghanistan because the public couldnt be convinced so i bet it may take another one here in Germany for us to get the gears running....
>>
>>55926920
>Everyone knows the mossad just let their piglets loose on Paris but the reaction the muslim community just begs for it.

Jesus Christ. Is it pathological?
>>
>>55927940
Yes but the muslims arenĀ“t playing along and are reluctant to condemn isis and large parts of the muslim population is at least verbally supportive sooooo race war when?
>>
>>55927940
I see it as a campaign to get us to intervene in the Middle East and to promote policies that grow the federal government, military and the violations of our liberties. Your hypothesis is interesting though.
>>
File: 1x6_Charlie_Nazi_hat.png (581 KB, 896x672) Image search: [Google]
1x6_Charlie_Nazi_hat.png
581 KB, 896x672
>>55928198

If by "Grow the federal government" you mean "Have men in uniforms with guns start mass deporting muslims" then yeah.
>>
>>55928295
>he thinks the U.S. Isn't taking 100,000 refugees
>>
>>55928295
Do you even understand how few Muslims we have? I'm talking about growing the federal government and taking away more Liberty in the name of fighting terrorism. This already happened over a decade ago severely and is continuing to happen to this day. One bad thing happens and people go into full retard mode to try and prevent every bad thing from happening.

I'm not going to sit idly by while idiots propose more intervention, more war, and more surveillance.
>>
>don't hate the sandniggers, that's what they want! they've created this scheme with the help of the jews!
kill yourself retard
>>
>>55928128
>Is it pathological?
The accusation that Israel has been actively working twards pushing their patsies into Europe or the reactions of the local muslim community?
>>
>>55928587
does the federal government want more power just because it wants more power, or do they think they're doing the right thing / only doing what the public wants?
>>
>>55928893
Who knows? I imagine the motives in truth are well concealed, any speculation will likely lead to baseless tinfoil sounding conspiracy talk. They probably honestly want safety at the cost of living in a jail cell instead of a free country.
>>
>>55928804
You can hate them all you want faggot that's not even remotely what I'm saying.

You can hate them without wanting to throw our children over there for another worthless war and to intervene and waste resources again.
>>
>>55928587

The reason we have all this war, intervention, and surveilance is because we keep letting the muslims in.

Stop letting the dune coons in and the justification for the police state is over.
>>
>>55929524
We don't have that many to begin with, I just fail to see how this is what is causing it.
>>
>>55929524
Police state is police state of money and power. It's not giving up either. America is shit
>>
>>55929752
>I just fail to see how this is what is causing it.

Zionist control of government creates the will to amp up surveilance to keep an eye on the clock makers.
>>
>>55930005
It's a by-product of multiculturalism, not an inherent character of the government.

Our society is going from high-trust to low-trust mostly because of all the groups that live here and don't like each other.

All that libertarian shit can only exist in a homogenous white anglo society.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.