[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she right? Discuss. Which are our alternatives? le anonimoose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5
Is she right? Discuss. Which are our alternatives? le anonimoose? le filters XDXDD?
>>
You're right, if I'm attacked by a violent man, I should say 'I wont fight you back, because that wouldn't be peaceful!' I'm sure it'll all turn out for the best
>>
>Nagasaki
>Hiroshima
>Peace
>Japan now produces mecha-loli
/thread
>>
>>55924725
Based.
>Receive attack
>They disrupt our peace! wat do?
>Let it go, maaan, just a free man, lol weed
>>
Hippes/kiddies dont understand how the world works.
>>
>>55924566
Bombing a random ghetto in Syria as a response to the terrorist attacks in Paris is fucking stupid. Though Hollande has to be seen to do something and everyone goes 'yay'.

Europe and America's foreign policy and involvement in foreign affairs is fucking shit.

I dont want loads of Middle East scum here. Bombing some town and killing some guy's family just creates another terrorist.
>>
>>55924566
>Which are our alternatives?
Bombing for war.
>m-muh peace
Shut up, hippie.
>>
nice fucking shitpost

report and b&
>>
>>55924885
I'm not so sure if you understand how the world works. Short of total war slaughter there is nothing that we can do with violence that would help things. imo, the best choice would be to lock down the borders, keep and eye on muslims and don't let any more get in. War is what got us to this point.
>>
Depends on the circumstance. Bombing muslim extremists isn't really going to achieve peace because you're fighting an ideology, not just a group of people. All bombing people does is increase their hatred toward you.
>>
>>55925073

/thread
>>
You don't win wars with love
Are they literal retards
>>
>cutting into and injuring someone to help them heal is like fucking for virginity!
Strategic bombing is the "surgery" to remove the cancer from a country
Guess she doesn't believe in surgery, probably tries to solve her medical problems with some sort of witchy potion.
>>
>>55925073
>Short of total war slaughter
Why?
>>
>>55925051
>Doesnt understand sarcasm
Aww
>>
>>55924566
It is called "pasification". Someone is attacking someone. You bomb aggressor, blow his military shit up - he could not attack anyone.
>>
>>55924566
the left wing will never learn

better to simply hang them for treason than spend valuable time presenting age-old logic or reasoning
>>
>>55924810
OP BTFO
>>
>>55925210
Because the only successful counter-insurgencies are the ones that were done by killing fucking everyone. The last successful coutner-insurgency we orchestrated was in the Phillipines over a hundred years ago, and it worked because we fucking killed everyone.
>>
>>55924566
if you wipe out your enemies there will be peace you dumb whore
>>
>>55924957
It's such a clusterfuck enit? Everything else be damned, I just don't want more fucking Muslims here. People all "oh don't let what happened in Paris make you anti-refugee! that's just what ISIS wants!" nigga I was anti-refugee before, what happened in Paris hasn't made me any more or less so. We don't want to live with a load of fucking desert people who don't like us, that's literally it.
>>
>>55925222
I didn't say whether or not it was sarcastic you retard, I said it was a shitpost.

kill yourself plz n ty
>>
You can't kill hate with bombs.
>>
Sure, Britain and USA should never have Bombed Germany, they were just not tolerant enough to their ideas. It all could be solved with understanding and acceptance.
>>
>>55924566
Does fucking people makes more virgin?

Because bombing ( the right people ) make more peace.
>>
>>55925287
I love it when you see FB states talking about "bombing hospitals, durr stoopids" and people actually believeing 50% of information and ignoring another facts
>>
>>55925474
No, but you can kill the vessel that carries it
>>
>>55925551
>>55925556
You guys are acting like anyone is advocating doing that to the Islamic State. No one is unfortunately. No power is advocating total destruction of the area.
>>
>>55924566
>psycho breaks into your house
>you cower as he rapes/tortures your family because muh violence breeds more violence
>or you shoot him dead
Damn kucks are ruining the world
>>
>>55924566
That shit is as fucking retarded as saying that we shouldn't kill serial killers because it just means 1 more murder.

Let him live and maybe he'll kill 10 tho.

Then again libtards like the OP would probably want to let him live if he's a genderfluid transexual demi-erotic black muslim.
>>
>>55924566

Who cares what she thinks? She's a women. She can think what she likes as long as she looks good.
>>
>>55925329
so whats the problem? just kill them all. its not like the US doesnt have the firepower. its time we realize that we cant fight an ideology, we have to destroy it and everyone who believe in it
>>
>>55925329
No, thats what I'm saying, why stop short? Just kill the bastards
>>
>>55925826
Faggot, you really think I support that state?
>>
File: 1447532336928.jpg (199 KB, 800x572) Image search: [Google]
1447532336928.jpg
199 KB, 800x572
>>55924566
>Bombing for Peace?

I don't want peace. I want the absolute eradication of Muslims from the face of the planet. This coexistence shit hasn't and will never work.
>>
>>55925863
Well that's not how it's going to happen unfortunately. When acknowledging how it will actually be done, the response of the girls in the Op is totally reasonable.
>>
Easy for her to say.
>>
>>55925982
statement*
>>
>>55925748
I'm not acting like anyone is advocating anything.
I'm just answering her stupid fucking question.

Bombing for peace is like killing (a murderer) so there's less killing in the future.
>>
>>55925760

that would make sense if anyone was saying you shouldnt kill the actual terrorist as they're shooting up paris

but bombing syria/iraq/afganistan/palestine/whatever muslim country is more like someone breaks into your house and then later on you track down his house and drop a bomb on it killing his family while he's not even there and then being surprised when his extended family hate you
>>
>>55925959
If it were up to me that's what I'd say, the problem is that's not how western liberal democracies do war anymore.
>>
>>55925837
problem is: she is allowed to vote
>>
>>55924566
Bombing for peace is like removing a cancerous tumor to extend a life.
>>
>>55924810
So the requirement to make anime is to be at least nuked twice.
>>
>>55926086
yeah, and just guess why!

last time we tried to pull some shit like that, you fucks just teamed up with rushka and buttfucked us hard.

and that was it, for all the nice wars we could have had today!
>>
>>55926086
>>55926086
>the problem is that's not how western liberal democracies do war anymore.

This x1000,000

If the US Military was unleashed w/o any of this bullshit about killing civilians or pissing off other superpowers our troubles in the middle east would be over very quickly.
>>
>>55926204
Or kicking a beehive to stop bees from stinging you.
>>
>>55924566

Doesn't fucking produce children, who are virgins?

I don't understand her reasoning.
>>
>>55926707
It really is frustrating to know that and see it never applied anymore.
>>
Every civilised country needs to bomb the ever living shit out of Syria with Geneva convention-banned weaponry, and then each of them follow up with 50,000 men on the ground, forming multi-cultural deaths quads, capturing and/or murdering any survivors they can find.
I would happily double the tax I pay to see videos of guys from the PLA and FFL hold down a militant while a U.S. Marine saws his head off, shit would be jokes.
>>
>>55924566
Letting immigrants into Europe for tolerance is like blowing fire into an oil tank for damage control.
>>
File: Philosoraptor2.jpg (10 KB, 321x296) Image search: [Google]
Philosoraptor2.jpg
10 KB, 321x296
>>55924566
Bombing eliminates unpeaceful people, thus bringing about peace.

In order for fucking to bring about virginity, it is necessary to use fucking as a means to eliminate those whose actions threaten virginity -- e.g. fuck rapists to death.

So, yes it makes sense, but not in the hippy's favor.
>>
>>55924566
what a bunch of bullshit. WE ARE AT WAR WITH RADICAL ISLAM. all these idiots try to make the argument that if everyone laid down arms and stopped fighting this would all be over. Interesting fantasy world you live in, but it's never going to happen.
>>
>>55927079
As a pretty hippie guy myself, see any of my other arguments.
>>
File: 1424780296458.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1424780296458.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>>55924566
Yeah. Israel's experience shows that they care more about honor than life, and they breed like rabbits.

Real options are
1. genocide: gay and impractical
2. shaming: cheap and effective

Basically, we need a global PR campaign mocking MENAfags for being backwards savages.

Note it's about culture, not religion. They have a culture of honor which prevents them from changing, and we need to target that. We also need to tell them to stop bitching about muh imperialism.

>>55924810
Japs admitted defeat. MENAshits can't, they're too insecure. They just pretend dying is a form of winning
>>
>>55925073
Yes, it's to late to ask for peace once you let xenos in.
Once they're in you can only hope they will let you live.
>>
File: originalvmbb.jpg (19 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
originalvmbb.jpg
19 KB, 360x360
>>55924566
Nothing wrong with bombing ISIS Rats
>>
>>55927294
All of the arguments I see in this thread operate under the assumption that limited warfare applied to counter-insurgencies doesn't create more insurgents. It does, and that's exactly what this bitch is talking about.
>>
>>55925415
kek. underrated post.
>>
>>55925073

you realize that violence and the implicit threat of violence is all that holds a peaceful society together? Even within your own borders?
>>
If peace don't come after a bombing you simply didn't bomb them hard enough.
>>
>>55927593
That is not all that holds a society together, oversimplification.

Regardless, we're talking about stopping an enemy from attacking us, not enforcing societal cohesion.
>>
>>55925073
I agree with you for the most part but don't you think that going completely on the defensive (as you recommend) would allow IS to grow as well? You're just delaying the enviable.
>>
>>55924566
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvg7lRsCVJ8

Reagan has a simple answer to your question.
Not an easy answer, but a simple one.
>>
>>55927222
Nice trips and argument.

>Basically, we need a global PR campaign mocking MENAfags for being backwards savages.
So we need to create a song similar to the poo in the loo song for IS?
>>
>>55928260
Inevitable*
>>
bump for push ups
>>
No, if you want peace prepare for war.
>>
>>55928260
As long as ISIS stays out of our country I seriously don't give a fuck what happens to them. I'm sure others in the area will decide to wipe them out.
>>
>>55928260
Worse comes to worse, Israel will be forced to destroy them.
>>
When a criminal commits a crime you arrest them, and if you resist, you kill them.

It's the same thing for a criminal organisation. They won't let themselves be arrested, so we have to kill them.

Hippies should instead ask Muslims to surrender and stop crime. And then get raped for being gullible white cumdupsters.
>>
>>55930127
>>55930293
Then you better hope that IS and it's future allies don't win against whoever may oppose them. This is assuming Russia and Assad plus whoever is fighting or will fight IS don't destroy them first (as you said). The only other flaw in your plan that hasn't been mentioned is the impact of not joining forces with said allies who will fight IS. The impact may not be too bad but it's still something worth mentioning.
>>
>>55924566
Both of those bitches will look better in burkas.
>>
>>55924810
Agreed.
>>
>>55924566
bombing the shit out of hiroshima and nagasaki brought peace, her argument is invalid
>>
>>55929180
for starters, sure
>>
Anonymouse
>>
>>55932662
Actually they were bombed to test the effects of the A-bomb.... This is why they targeted a factory with adjoining residential area.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of0m7yNYs80

Immediately following the invasion the Americans took detailed samples, measurements, testimonies, pictures, etc. to analyze the effects of the A-bomb.
>>
>>55924566
I fuck for virginity all the time.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.