[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is an actual email my entire college received CAN'T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: snowjusticesnowpeace.png (129 KB, 1166x595) Image search: [Google]
snowjusticesnowpeace.png
129 KB, 1166x595
>this is an actual email my entire college received

CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>55924310
reminder that it is white liberals enabling and asking for this
>>
Wait what.

What's the problem with "The Cat in the Hat Comes to Winter Carnival"?

I mean its an offensively long name, but what the fuck is the issue?
>>
Try and organize a counter winter carnival with the original name
>>
>>55924536
The issue is that it isn't about them. Now that they've made this egregious demand that will (hopefully, should know soon) be rejected, they have another grievance against the college. They now have what they consider justification to protest the carnival and get even more attention.
>>
File: 1435005719845.png (140 KB, 543x400) Image search: [Google]
1435005719845.png
140 KB, 543x400
>>55924822
>The issue is that it isn't about them.
>>
let it snow
>>
Oh boy, I hope black Santa and his white elf cuk army is there!
>>
>>55924310
Not feeling so bad about being at UCLA now

enjoy your SJWs guys :^)
>>
Reply "blow it out your ass"
>>
>>55924310
>"Snow Justice, Snow Peace"
>Black Santa shows up and gives all of the white people plastic lumps resembling coal
Nah, fuck these people trying to hijack the all the fun winter shit. Hope your event committee isn't full of libs thirsting for BBC.
>>
>>55925299
>not "Snow it out your ass"
>>
File: 1386467396259.jpg (66 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [Google]
1386467396259.jpg
66 KB, 800x1132
>>55924310
Fuck I graduated just in time! Not that it's gotten me a job at all, but still.
>>
>>55924310
Anyone who ever says "WE MUST HAVE THIS DISCUSSION" isn't looking to discuss anything, is only looking to DICTATE terms and oppress any and all dissent. Bring a gun.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.