[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/VPG/ Vladimir Putin General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Blue pill me on Putin guys. Why is he a bad guy?
>>
He doesn't like gay/transsexual people
>>
>>55922912
Doesn't respect sovereignty of other countries.

In general, doesn't give a fuck about anyone except himself and his domestic image, and other countries suffer as a result.

He's also the first Russian leader since the fall of the Soviet Union who's launched a military campaign outside of countries bordering Russia. He's clearly more aggressive and thus more of a bully than his predecessors.
>>
>>55923194
Sounds like he'd make a good American president.
>>
He's a homophobic, islamophobic, antisemitic, Ukraine invading bully
>>
He is not. He is defending his country against degeneracy, and not taking it up the ass from gays or minorities.

He is also supporting based Assad in Syria which the west can't have simple because the politicians want a destabilized middle east instead of order.
>>
blue pill?
>>
>>55922912
Wouldn't have sex with Mark Ames
>>
He got in the way if Kikery's holy looting of Russia after the Yeltsin years. This means he is the Next Hitler and wants to gas all the Jews.
>>
Because instead of arming kebabs to remove Assad he simply removes kebab and thwarts the Zionist agenda of having a permanent boogeyman in the middle east to keep it unstable and in need of more imperialism.
>>
Just another worlds super-power, like USA. Anon you can't think about geopolitics with terms like ''good'' or ''bad''. He has done some shit, he has done some "good" stuff. I just hope there won't be shit going down between NATO and Russia, as long as there isn't an open war I'm ok with him being in power in Russia.
>>
>>55923600
Having a dictator -> unstable middle east?
Seems to me like having Assad is better than having ISIS
>>
File: iran-iraq-syria-pipeline.jpg (126 KB, 700x460) Image search: [Google]
iran-iraq-syria-pipeline.jpg
126 KB, 700x460
>>55923323
>>55923600
you guys really are giving the blue pill huh
>>
>>55922912
Probably the smartest leader in the world right now. Maintaining his nation's culture while aligning himself with the east will put Russia in an excellent position in the coming years.
>>
>>55922912

21.century dictator.
>> Russians loves dictators,he got %60 vote.
>>
>>55923337

100% this.
>>
>>55923723
Smart Latvian, there is few Latvians I know are smart as you.
>>
>>55924815
fuck its hard to read, I am getting based by latest news
>>
File: 4chan-Tsar-Putin-doge.gif (476 KB, 218x169) Image search: [Google]
4chan-Tsar-Putin-doge.gif
476 KB, 218x169
>>55922912
>>55923194

Cannot be blue pilled.

Putin is life.

Putin is love.

Tsar Putin.

Doges love him. Women take of their clothes for him. Obama wishes he was him.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.