[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's your excuse now /pol http://www.olisa.tv/2015/11
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 8
File: Enoch_Opeyemi_NIGERIA.jpg (658 KB, 1332x1513) Image search: [Google]
Enoch_Opeyemi_NIGERIA.jpg
658 KB, 1332x1513
what's your excuse now /pol
http://www.olisa.tv/2015/11/15/nigerian-scholar-solves-156-year-old-mathematics-problem-called-riemann-hypothesis/
>>
Watch out OP, /pol/tards are going to come up with some sort of bullshit "reason" about this. They'll also mention the jews.
>>
>>55922832
i'll would wait for peer reviews. otherwise field medal incoming.
>>
>>55922832
>http://www.olisa.tv/2015/11/15/nigerian-scholar-solves-156-year-old-mathematics-problem-called-riemann-hypothesis/
It hasn't even been confirmed... I understand the lady-journalist behind the article is eager to show that a black person has done something remarkable for math, but it hasn't even been approved - yet.
>>
He absolutely has not solved the riemann hypothesis.
>>
>>55922989
If it's true, then he is the exception, not the norm. It's similar to unkeked Germans being the exception to the rule.
>>
>>55922832

>/pol/ is one person
>/pol/ holds singular unified beliefs
>/pol/ hates all people with melanin and not "just niggers" and nigger culture
>/pol/ wants to exterminate all non-white races despite consistent statements that they want their traditionally white nations to remain white and african/arab/poo in loo countries to maintain their ethnic composition.

Worry less about shit posting on /pol/ and more about protecting your mother from being raped on her way to market.

sage for op's standard faggotry
>>
>Nigerian scholar solves 156-year-old Mathematics problem called ‘Riemann Hypothesis
Who would formulate a headline regarding this subject like that?
>>
>>55923376
How can he protect here when he's the rapist?
>>
>>55922832

Does it really matter if he is black, asian or a muslim?
If he isn't a useless piece of shit, give him a medal.
>>
File: 1443843738731.jpg (64 KB, 610x406) Image search: [Google]
1443843738731.jpg
64 KB, 610x406
>>55922832
>Some of Dr Enoch’s work includes designing a prototype of a silo for farmers, discovering scientific ways of detecting and tracking people, and inventing methods by which oil pipelines can be protected from vandalism.

>No mudhuts

Pisspoor, negro scientists desu senpai.
>>
>>55922832
I always thought the stupidest white person is still smarter than most intelligent black. thanks for opening my eyes anon to be honest.

#refugeeswelcome #mizzou #fuckparis # apologizeforslavery #moreaffermativeaction #apologizeforslavery #justivefortrayvon
>>
>>55922832
>www.olisa.tv

I bet if I waste a minute of my life to read the article I can show you it's actually full of shit.
>>
>>55922832
Absolute madman
>>
One black person doing something smart doesn't represent the entire race.

Just like one muslim doesn't represent the entire religion.

isn't that right liberals
>>
>>55922832
wow amazing i suddenly forgive the niggers who rob me
great job you genius
no seriously i'm going to burn down the lisbon mosque and the local cape verdian bar
those niggers can do math in their own damn country
>>
>>55922832

Why wouldn´t it be possible? Lmao stupid to believe that there aren´t any Africans who can do maths.
>>
>>55922832

This just makes American blacks look worse. This just proves they could be doing better if they just tried.
>>
Seems legit, just looked at the home page of that website and saw a load of niggers. Get back to us when his proof has been verified.
>>
> nig nog *might* have done something beyond rape and murder.
>newsworthy and deserves worldwide attention.

Ask yourself why.
>>
>>55922832
There are smart blacks. No one has ever said on this board 'There are no smart blacks.'
>>
>>55922832
Good for him.
>>
>>55922832

proof or it didnt happen.
>>
>>55922832

It takes a mathematical genius to ration his own food in africa.
>>
>>55923840
There are no smart blacks.
>>
No way.
>>
Why did they have to emphasize his nationality and race though?
>>
>>55923818

#BlackLivesMatter
>>
File: 1323679662677.png (29 KB, 426x324) Image search: [Google]
1323679662677.png
29 KB, 426x324
>>55923840
Sorry but there are no smart blacks that man just got lucky that's pretty it.
>>
>>55923376
This.

>People naturally segregate.
>I want people to bring up their own and prosper in their respective communities.
>I want people to be free to associate or disassociate with each other as they wish, not be forced to by the government.
>There is literally nothing wrong with working together where it makes sense to.

Now:
>this particular darkie
Good for him. If it's proven true (these things are always treated skeptically), then he's a bright guy and a credit to his race. I hope he spends his $1M sensibly.
>>
>>55922989
He is a smart man, what are you expecting people to say?
>>
>has become the fourth person in the world to resolve the Mathematics problem called the Riemann Hypothesis.

What the fuck. Article is pure garbage.
>>
>>55923818
>solves 156 year old math problem

you useless piece of shit, what did you do ? what have you achieved ?
>>
Literally a nigerian scam.
>>
Shouldn't we reserve judgement until this is actually confirmed?
>>
>>55924267
There are some smart blacks. At least moderately intelligent ones. Doesn't change the fact they have lower cognitive abilities in general, but still.
>>
>>55922832
if you believe that, I have a clock to sell you :^)
>>
Read the fucking article. It's written as the most niggerish gibberish imaginable and the author is umkaka or some stupid shit like that. And it's unconfirmed. His "solution" probably amounts to nothing more than
>they don't think it be like it is
>but it do
>>
>>55922832
>http://www.olisa.tv/2015/11/15/nigerian-scholar-solves-156-year-old-mathematics-problem-called-riemann-hypothesis/
>In a statement released by the Federal University, Oye Ekiti (FUOYE), Nigerian lecturer Dr Enoch Opeyemi, who has previously worked on mathematical models for generating electricity from sound, thunder and Oceanic bodies, has become the fourth person in the world to resolve the Mathematics problem called the Riemann Hypothesis.

What is this run on sentence? It doesn't even make any sense
>the fourth person in the world to resolve the Mathematics problem called the Riemann Hypothesis

Every paragraph is 1 fucking sentence who the fuck wrote this.
>>
>has become the fourth person in the world to resolve the Mathematics problem called the Riemann Hypothesis.

>fourth
>The other 3 are white.

So literally he did nothing.
>>
>>55924984
>who the fuck wrote this
Ukamaka, the next Pulitzer prize winner, according to Nigerian sources.
>>
this is months old and was pretty much confirmed fake, or is are least heavily exagerrated, back then
>>
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/nigerian-scholar-solves-156-year-old-problem-in-maths-gets-one-million-dollars-reward/

What's with the people in the comments?

>Men are we gud

>Mathematics itself is a problem

>GOD is GREAT!

Why doesn't any of them give intelligent insight?
>>
>>55924984
It's badly written.

>Only three people have been able to solve three out of the seven millennium problems in the past 16 years. Dr Enoch is the fourth.
>>
File: 1443933192001.gif (1 MB, 305x360) Image search: [Google]
1443933192001.gif
1 MB, 305x360
>>55922832
/pol/ on suicide watch.
>>
I am honestly disturbed by the journalistic incompetence.
>>
>>55925413
>http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/nigerian-scholar-solves-156-year-old-problem-in-maths-gets-one-million-dollars-reward/

>By Rotimi Ojomoyela

oompa toompa
>>
>>55924450
He didn't, stupid negro
>>
>>55922832
Exception to the rule m8. There are smart nignogs, but they are massively outnumbered by the dindus.
>>
File: afghanbp2.jpg (590 KB, 916x886) Image search: [Google]
afghanbp2.jpg
590 KB, 916x886
>>55925732
This

Neil Degrasse Tyson is also pretty well known (I don't have the scientific knowledge to actually judge his work) for doing science and seems like a reasonable human being.

Not all blacks are bad, race goes beyond skin color. Most issues I have with blacks are not related to the color of their skin, but more with their behavior and destructive/aggressive nature. I've had black and muslim friends before, that doesn't mean I suddenly like all of them and conversely, it doesn't mean that individuals of them can't be nice people.
>>
>>55924293
>credit to his race

Or maybe more to European white male education
>>
>>55922832
Cool, OP. Can you tell me a little more about the significance of the mathematics?
>>
watch out enoch usa gonna assassinate you.
>>
>>55924450
He didn't solve it, stop taking OP at face value you nigger.
>>
>>55925433
hehe because black people are the millennial problem
>>
>>55922832
Nigerians are smart niggers.
>>
someone solves one of these problems every month or two, but it always, inevitably gets proven false

>>55925433
what the fuck? Only one problem has been solved by one Russian autist
>>
>>55927959
> smart
> niggers
choose one
>>
>>55928432
I didn't know that the article is really crap then.
>>
>>55928525
There are some smart niggers. You're stupid if you think ALL blacks are dumb. There are always exceptions.
>>
>>55926211
read this book
>>
>>55929486
fuck off, ben carson.
>>
I solved P-NP once but I forgot the solution because I got too drunk this evening. It's an absolutely true story and proofs are not needed.
>>
>>55922832
I'll just wait for validation then.

Also, good job picking the one floater in the giant bowl of shit that is the african subcontinent.
>>
Fourth person to solve it.

Nice, he get's a lovely Participant ribbon.
>>
>>55922832
>the fourth
>THE FOURTH

what's the achievement here? look what others did and pretend you did it?
>>
He "solved" it after three other people already did so?

Smells like bullshit to me.
>>
>>55922832
>believing an african
>believing a nigerian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KQiQUaJqNQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJOuvEcarNs
>>
>>55930844
>>55930940
>>55930972
>Only three people have been able to solve three out of the seven millennium problems in the past 16 years. Dr Enoch is the fourth.
only 3/7 problems were solved before you retards. it's not just one problem
>>
>>55929486
I sure hope you're not implying that niggers are equal to the boundless exploration-inclined minds of whites simply because Chumba Bongo solved a math problem.
>>
>>55930972
I hope you are speaking figuratively, because if you are actually smelling something then you might have Pakis in the house.
>>
>>55923250
this. it's like 50 years away still like P=?NP
>>
>>55931116
Read the first sentence. It very clearly states that he was the fourth person to solve specifically for the Riemann hypothesis. If the article is written that poorly, then it is far from trustworthy.
>>
>>55922832
>hundreds of millions of niggers are retarded
DOESN'T PROVE NUFFIN!
>one nigger is smart
WE WUZ GENIUSSES N SHIEEET
>>
>>55931354
this. also posting results before its accepted is heavily frowned upon in every field I've been a part of.
>>
Worthy of mixing with the superior white race, clearly a mutant.
>>
>>55922832
What is a bell curve?
What is an outlier?
>>
Terrence Howard discovered an entire new form of math, also. Whites, can you even compete?
>>
File: reddit-liberal-retard-land.jpg (18 KB, 482x526) Image search: [Google]
reddit-liberal-retard-land.jpg
18 KB, 482x526
>>55922832
This is like that nigress that "graduated college in her teens", when it was a roadside nigger college and her degree was psychology.

Also, fuck your jew clickbait.
>>
Why do Africans love math so much?

My math teacher was from Liberia
>>
>>55931602
Read the thread dipshit
>>
Is there a non ooga booga source? Solving the rieman hypothesis is a big fucking deal not just because it was a nignog doing it
>>
>>55922832
>presented a proof
oh wait, it's fucking nothing, there have been dozens of attempts at solving it
>mathematical solution to climate change
Why he's quite the prince of mathematics isn't he
>>
>>55923638
Sweden is not in charge
>>
>>55931116
then its poorly written therefore shit source of news and even, EVEN, if the nigger actually did something useful, wtf is gonna change?

nothing

niggers will continue to riot in USA
muslims will continue to blow themselves
liberals will continue to white guilt
the jews will continue with the liberal agenda
germany will remain clucked

nothing

so congratulation on your nigger, for discovering something useless
you know what would be more useful for humanity? a fucking deodorant that actually lasts for more than 1 day
>>
>>55931392
NEWTON WAS BLACK
>>
>>55932178
whoa peru.. calm down and go lynch a pedo or something
>>
>>55932178
>for discovering something useless
You are a dumb nigger
>>
>>55922832
> solves Riemann hypothesis
i'd call bullshit, even if he were japanese
>>
>>55925140
>white
>not jewish
>>
>>55922832

Nobody claims blacks cannot be smart.
>>
>some Nigerian guy has genius intellect so please stop hating on American niggers for being violent and stupid

compelling argument, OP
>>
>no references
>no mainstream news
>not true

/pol/ has become a traffic source for shitty clickbait
>>
File: 1392515703509.jpg (55 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
1392515703509.jpg
55 KB, 500x543
>>55922832
I saw this thread last year, fuck off
>>
WE WUZ SCEINTESTS N SHIEEET
>>55932279
>>
>>55922832
>What are means
>What are extremes
>What is regression to the mean
Seriously though, I would buy him some rounds.
>>
>>55931164
That's not what I'm saying. Your smartest white will be smarter than your smartest nog. I get that, but not all nigs are literal retards.
>>
>>55925413
Because, like /pol/, there are actually very few experts who care enough to know their shit and those that do don't waste time posting in news article comments.
>>
>>55922832

No he didn't.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.