[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can some people actually stand to look at this shit /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: fuck this.jpg (36 KB, 720x376) Image search: [Google]
fuck this.jpg
36 KB, 720x376
how can some people actually stand to look at this shit /pol/
>>
Fight trans suicide by repeatedly telling the SJWs they're suicidal.
>>
>>55922213
>man just becomes an ugly land whale with a Y chromosome
>People surprised when they kill themselves
>>
>>55922213
i hope they sorta get killed off before 2020
>>
>>55922213
>Fight trans suicide
>Fight it
>most if it is BECAUSE they realized they made a mistake after a procedure
>SJW's are actively telling people to fuck up their bodies over the new fucking trend and status quo.
>You can literally hear about fucking KIDS being given hormone therapy
>They only want to hear what they want to hear. They could give less a shit about your issues.

This makes no fucking sense, how can a kid know what he identifies as and likes that fast? Some straight kids don't even know they like women yet until they are 12 or 13. What the fuck?
Should we lower the age of consent too? I mean apparently these kids are already smart enough to decide...

>SJW's are literally the reason trans people kill themselves.

Come as you are as a person. Don't try to push your agenda on others. Trans people should decide for themselves and not do something just because its getting some fucking brownie points now.
>>
>>55922213
>fight trans suicide
MY BODY MY CHOICE!
I can commit suicide if I choose, you fucking bigot.
>>
File: stu.jpg (6 KB, 132x146) Image search: [Google]
stu.jpg
6 KB, 132x146
>>55923673
kek
>>
File: 1420483741467.jpg (24 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1420483741467.jpg
24 KB, 640x640
>>55922213
>>
>>55922213
>trans people kill themselves because they have a mental illness
>SJW encourage their mental illness instead of helping them
>wonder why they kill themselves
>>
You don't need to fight it if you let it happen and if you let it happen you'll never need to fight it.
>>
>>55923849
kek, saved
>>
>>55923991
this x1000

they encourage others and brainwash people into thinking mental illness is okay. that and obesity

i was diagnosed with schizophrenia, but i'm not a faggot who thinks there's nothing wrong. instead of seeking treatment they just put up with their situation and expect everyone else to not give a shit
>>
>>55922213
money
>thanks for all the donations goy
>we forgot to mention we are taking away 25 percent of the money you gave for personal use the other 25 was given to us by rich guys to launder it the other 25 for marketing and the other 25 to help this smucks
>>
>>55922213
You need to see your target when aiming your gun.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.