[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey right-wing Christians, How is it possible for you to advocate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 33
File: migrants.jpg (199 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
migrants.jpg
199 KB, 620x465
Hey right-wing Christians,

How is it possible for you to advocate turning away refugees? Is it because some among them are criminals? Do you think Jesus wanted you to be compassionate only if it costs you nothing?
>>
God helps those who help themselves
>>
>>55921511
teach a man to fish, not hand him all your fish.
>>
I do not think Jesus would want me to commit suicide to save one if I could stay alive to save two.
>>
There are other ways to help these people rather than having them in our midst and killing our children.
>>
>>55921722

Where's that in the Bible?
>>
>>55921511

Fuck infidels.

t. Jesus
>>
>>55921511
>Do you think Jesus wanted you to be compassionate
jesus wants everybody to eradicate the heretics.
>>
>>55921948
it's not
>>
>>55922157
So you think, that if a kid grows up in a Muslim country, is raised by Muslim parents, and has never been inside a church, he deserves to die? I don't see how it could be in his power to choose against Christianity. He never even got the chance to accept it.

>>55921759
So it's a zero-sum game where taking in 10,000 Syrian immigrants into the United States will result in the collapse of our economy? Seems unlikely
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
I'm not Christian. I have no intention of loving my enemies.
>>
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 720x1280
Christians are the most hypocritical people on earth. They don't even remotely understand their sand nigger pseudo Muslim religion yet go to Sunday services and talk about compassion and helping your fellow man.

These people are running away from Isis trying to make a better life for themselves and here you are talking about not even remotely helping them. You are fucking hypocrites and literal Jews
>>
You can't turn the other cheek if you are beheaded.
>>
>>55922446
People are afraid right now and view importing thousands of foreigners from a country currently being bombed by their own government as a potential for violent retaliation by those same foreigners potentially on themselves or their families. And it's likely that there will be another attack, the cycle of violence is already accelerating.
>>
>>55922455
Well then I wasn't asking you. I know very well what you rightists imagine reality to be. Answer me this, then: if people who are British don't always act British, how is Britishness a real thing? A dog can't act otherwise than a dog - so why can a British person act in an un-British way? For me it makes the whole category of Britishness seem really vague and made-up. Same thing goes for being a good American, a good French, etc.

>>55922608
So all refugees are murderers? If that were the case we would have seen a far bigger increase in the crime rate in europe than we have.
>>
File: muslim shariah poll3.png (11 KB, 405x294) Image search: [Google]
muslim shariah poll3.png
11 KB, 405x294
>>55921511
>How is it possible for you to advocate turning away refugees?
Because they're members of a shit-eating death cult that spreads violence wherever they go. That's why.
>>
How about protecting the only civilized society's the earth has ever seen?

Because the 'society' all these 'refugees' are coming from are in no way civilized and never has been.

No obligation to help them, they're the enemy of peace and progress.
>>
>>55921511
I'm fine with taking in women and children, not the 70% of refugees who are adult shitskin men who will rape, steal, and kill out of boredom.
>>
>>55923382
Nice poll bro. Do you think all of those numbers would be 0 if it weren't Muslims being asked? And also do you imagine that every single refugee is Muslim?
>>
>>55923219
>Britishness is a social construct

Annnnnnnnd dropped.
>>
>>55921948
>Satan: Jesus jump off this building, God will save you
>Jesus: No that's fucking stupid
>>
>>55921511
>Do you think Jesus wanted you to be compassionate only if it costs you nothing?
Jesus also said that the ones who didn't work shall not receive food. Compassion is good, but that doesn't mean tolerating freeloaders.
>>
File: 1445395336481s.jpg (3 KB, 125x104) Image search: [Google]
1445395336481s.jpg
3 KB, 125x104
Do you think Jesus wants me to die on a street corner from a suicide bomb?
>>
>>55922446
It even says in the Bible that among the people, agents of Satan are planted. At least read the book before you go on a jihad.
>>
>>55923406
lol. Learn to fucking history bro. While Europeans were busy building huts out of mud and worshipping lakes the Arabs were making sure that Aristotle, Plato, and the rest of the ancient classics didn't get burnt up by white barbarians.

The Chinese had streetlamps and bureaucratic hierarchies when Rome was an empty field by a river.

Our system of numbers, into which all of the formal scientists must be translatable IN ORDER TO BE SCIENCE, is Arabic. Look it up.
>>
The Christ did not recommend suicide. Why are plebeian miscreants so adamant about turning Jesus into a moralist?
If you mean love thy neighbor, first of all, they are not my neighbors, and second, there is a not so sharp distinction between this commandment and taking them in Europe.

Are you delusional enough to think it "unchristian" not to take every single criminal in your home?
>>
>>55922545
Nah, mate. Our whole civilization is at stake here.
The Christianity itself is being threatened.

Do you believe that Jesus would want us all to be slaughtered?
I don't.
>>
>>55922545
>These people are running away from Isis
Lol a majority of them don't even come from Syria.
>>
>>55923665
Oh, so Britishness isn't a social construct? What is it, then? Enlighten me with your superior terminology.
>>
>>55923767
this.
forgiveness isnt acceptance.
>>
>>55922545

Christians donate a ton of time and money, even for secular causes like curing cancer. These people are not refugees, but economic migrants. If they were only fleeing war, they would have stopped the moment they reached turkey or greece.
>>
>>55923579
I'm pretty sure the absolute number of non-muslim in the whole world that want the death penalty for leaving islam is pretty close to zero.
>>
>>55921511
Im pretty sure Jesus would forgive me if i refused an opposing religion along with its people.
>>
File: le flag.jpg (20 KB, 320x396) Image search: [Google]
le flag.jpg
20 KB, 320x396
>>
>>55921759
>>55921780
>>55921876
>>55922455
>>55922608
>>55923382
>>55923406
>>55923519
Strawmen, strawmen everywhere
>>
>>55924050
"Social construct" is a far more problematic expression than any of the stuff it is supposed to clarify.
>>
>>55923850
>tolerating freeloaders
Check this shit out, a Mexican talking shit about freeloaders...now I've seen everything.
>>
File: moslem.jpg (56 KB, 780x442) Image search: [Google]
moslem.jpg
56 KB, 780x442
>>55921511
I'm atheist and I would wholeheartedly understand why christians dont want stinky moslems in their country. You don't have to do anything more than browse wikipedia to understand how violent and assbackwards moslems are especially toward christians

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests
>>
>>55921511
Jesus wasn't a dumbass. I rather help the poor in my country, state, community or religion than help a bunch of backstabbing Muslims.
>>
>>55921948

jesus said to love your neighbor, not some africans or moslem terroists.
>>
>>55923975

>Our system of numbers, into which all of the formal scientists must be translatable IN ORDER TO BE SCIENCE, is Arabic

I've dis-proven that meme so many times I'm tired of it

The Egyptians 'invented' the base10 numerical system in 3000BC.

Arabs used it because it was the easiest (no surprises there it became popular) while the Greeks and Romans used obscure systems to keep math in the hands of the elite.

Funny how merely holding onto western inventions for a few centuries is the Arabs greatest achievement.
>>
>>55923850
This assumes that refugees don't want work, which is true of some of them, but not all of them, or even the majority of them.

>>55923767
Not the same thing at all. If you jump off a building it's certain death. If you take in refugees it isn't certain death.

>>55923901
Again. There's not a straight line between accepting refugees and suffering from terrorism. Our country already has terrorists. Most of them are young white men shooting up schools.

>>55923954
So the solution is liquidate the people? Uh...

>>55923978
>Why are plebeian miscreants so adamant about turning Jesus into a moralist?
Why are Petainist fuckwads so adamant about turning Jesus into a Nazi? Do you really think Jesus was amoral? Do you think every person who seeks shelter is automatically a criminal?
>>
1. They are opportunists, not genuine refugees. One look at their demographics confirms this.

2. They carry with them a false religion they wish to impose on our (admittedly degenerate) society
>>
>>55921511
Accepting refugees is only a temporary solution that seeks to further destabilize the Middle East. Sapping a country's workforce, and leaving them without the ability to repair their already shitty infrastructure just creates a nation-wide factory that will pump Islamic extremism for the next century.

If you condone the acceptance of these alleged "refugees", then you're too short-sighted to realize that nobody benefits from this exchange.
>>
>>55923993
>majority of them don't even come from Syria
cite your source or you're a lying faggot.
>>
>>55924050
It's definitely a social construct, but people are social creatures, anything from the concept of time which is just a universally accepted measurement between people despite it being relative, to the very words we are communicating with are social constructs.

Implying something is of no value or simply relative because it is a social construct is fucking stupid.
>>
>>55921511
Easy, I turn my cheek.
Don't see it? Not my problem.
>>
>>55924377
How do you justify calling Egypt western?
>>
>>55924220
>Strawmen
... i dont think that means what you think it means. None of those were actual strawman
>>
>>55924149
Haha. Way to twist my words. Every day I hear Christians talking about how I'm gonna burn in hell, how I'm gonna die, how they wanna kill me for not being a Christian. History is full of Christian criminals. You have zero moral high ground.

>>55924131
Newsflash. Turkey and Greece can't support all the migrants alone. Staying there would be a death sentence. They remain refugees because they still have no refuge.
>>
>>55921511
Do you know how disingenuous your pretenses of religion come off as, Leftist?
>>
>>55924410
>This assumes that refugees don't want work, which is true of some of them, but not all of them, or even the majority of them.
You're assuming they are refugees, thereby implying that they are seeking refuge from something. The vast majority of them aren't even Syrian. They're migrants, and I see no obligation to help people who are merely seeking a more advantageous economic situation by lying about their status. Only actual persecuted people should be accepted, and the lot of them are simply not.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 460x287
>>55921511
>implying all right wingers are Christians
Fuck you edgelord, we just don't like Muslims. They are just as bad as niggers, hence the name sand nigger. How about you take some "refugees" in your own home and see what happens. I bet you'll be more than happy to hate them with the rest of us after your anus has been culturally enriched by Achmed.
>>
File: wew lad.jpg (35 KB, 198x275) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.jpg
35 KB, 198x275
>>55921511

>06:02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8&t=6m2s
>>
>>55924529

I didn't.

Egyptians definitely aren't Arabs though.

Weren't* Arabs.

They are now.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 343x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 343x473
>>55921511
Have some more faggot.
>>
>>55924262
Why? Are we not allowed to question whether what society believes is true? Who disallows us from doing so?

>>55924337
You're just a racist dude.

>>55924377
Bro if the Egyptian empire counts as the "west" then where do you stop?
>>
>>55924852

Which is why their country has been going steadily downhill for the last millennia.

Funny that.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 497x485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 497x485
>>55921511
And some more.
>>
>>55921511
christian follow Christianity, they do not follow the bible or the words of jesus christ
>>
File: 1409849363716.jpg (233 KB, 965x685) Image search: [Google]
1409849363716.jpg
233 KB, 965x685
>>55921511

Because they're infidels. /thread
>>
We don't want to ban them forever, just until ISIS dies out.
>>
File: btfo.jpg (72 KB, 414x347) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
72 KB, 414x347
>>
>>55921511

>compassionate

>to invasion force of psycho jihadists

yeah ok bud
>>
>>55921511
>Christ would've wanted you to import hundreds of thousands of violent savages

Suicide is forbidden in the bible
>>
>>55924410
>Why are Petainist fuckwads
Lel, my family was almost killed by Petainists, it was also almost killed by commies in 1945.

>so adamant about turning Jesus into a Nazi?
I'm sure anyone not conforming to our view in a member of a extinct German labor party.

>Do you really think Jesus was amoral?
Yes.
Jesus disrespected several of the 10 commandments and many more Hebraic customs. He disobeyed and left his adoptive parent grieve when he remained in the Temple. He threw out perfectly legitimate merchants. While he did a supposedly very high number of miracles, in particular curing diseases, including mental diseases, Jesus is shown at many times retreating in the desert and is "angry" (if that term can be used) about people asking him for miracles.

Sorry if it fucks up your interpretation but Christianity is not a ploy to trap young goyim into morality.

>Do you think every person who seeks shelter is automatically a criminal?
No, and I never implied that.
>>
>>55921511

You will never rid the world of Terrorism when you try mix Different Cultures and
religions together in same country which do not see EYE TO EYE and have different Ideology and rules.

Skin Color and race have nothing to do with it.
Its Ideology culture and way of thinking
And there up bringing rule will never work with Christianity and my faith.

God will bless me for trying defend my Faith and save other Christians

Supporting a false god and those who use are god's name in vain is as good as supporting the devil himself. ,
>>
>>55924410
>If you take in refugees it isn't certain death.
But it is. It just takes a few decades.
>>
>>55924410
It's entirely the same thing, relying solely on the Lord to get you out of trouble is testing God, something Jesus said not to do.

>Liquidate people

Obviously I'm dealing with an autist so I don't expect this to get through your thick skull, but the Bible wasn't a simple instruction manual for "if x happens then do y" but a philosophical blueprint of moral lessons, that when laid on top of each other, generally lead to a wholesome productive and sincere life.

Cherry picking one quote, when there's plenty of examples or other quotes contradicting it, is used by fanatics, such as yourself, to discredit or shoehorn some absolute nonsense as to why Christians must do Y, when in actual fact it's your autism that prevents you from landing somewhere between these two points.

I don't expect you to relent, because autism, just some other straw man from some who hasn't even read the bible and who's understanding comes pop culture or /r/atheism Reddit.
>>
File: british dude wearing a hat.jpg (24 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
british dude wearing a hat.jpg
24 KB, 311x311
>>55924349
>yfw Jesus' neighbors were literally Syrians
>>
>>55924511
This is why Christians are no better than the rest of us. They just pick whatever bit of the Bible suits them and slap their assumptions onto it. Moral relativism at its finest.

>>55924495
I didn't mean to say national identity has no value. What I do mean is that Britishness doesn't necessarily mean racial homogeneity, or that its essence never changes. To say something's a social construct, for me, says that it can change, it's subject to history.

>>55924704
I'm not religious at all, you're knocking on an open door.

>>55924784
You were the one that implied that, my insecure, noisy friend. I'm quite aware that religion is not the only crutch for right-wing delusions.

>>55924782
I would be fascinated to hear why you think becoming a refugee is so profitable. It seems really fucking dangerous and uncertain to me.
>>
>>55921511
The state isn't held to the same standards individuals are held to.
>>
>>55921511
going by boat in the first place got that kid killed
>>
>>55921511
where's the compassion of the photographer and liberals using a dead kid as a prop?
>>
>>55924670
I wonder where you live to meet such people that regularly. Anyway, saying that you are lost and damned is not the same thing as killing you.
>History is full of Christian criminals. You have zero moral high ground.
This has nothing to do with anything said here.

I'm pretty sure asking the same question to Christians would lead to a different result.
>>
>>55924427
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html
>inb4 hurr dailymail
Their numbers are from Eurostat.
Enjoy, cück faggot.
Not surprising it's not widely known when practically all the refugees burn their passport and they all declare to be from Syria, eventhough some of them don't even speak arabic or any language from that country.
>>
>/pol/acks
>christian

LOL
>>
>>55924220
>Using words without knowing what they mean
My god you're an idiot.
>>
>>55921511
Immigration relieves the social pressure necessary to fix a country's problems. Refugee lovers are like someone buying cosmetics for a battered wife to hide bruises.
>>
>>55924916
>Why? Are we not allowed to question whether what society believes is true? Who disallows us from doing so?

I never said anything about that.
It's simply that "social construct" is vague and undetermined enough an expression that it can be used on anything to mean anything with a bare minimum of creative interpretation.
>>
>>55921511
>Christians are retarded haha
>hey Christians how come you aren't being Christians
>>
>>55925547
>I would be fascinated to hear why you think becoming a refugee is so profitable.
Ask them. They all seem to think they would receive a house, a car and a job upon arriving.
>>
File: suck it.gif (542 KB, 245x182) Image search: [Google]
suck it.gif
542 KB, 245x182
>>55922545
You're the one to talk about hypocrisy, you disingenuous libshit cunt. Take all the fucking devil worshipping terrorists you want in your house, but don't try to force this invasion on the rest of us.
>>
>>55921511
>Is it because some among them are criminals?
no it's because most of them are undercover ISIS, now please fuck off
>>
>>55924886
>>55924953
Ooh. I mad.

>>55925273
I think we don't agree on what morality means...do you think Jesus was unethical then?

>>55925312
Name one place where it's happened, Goring.

>>55925453
Yeah maybe the Bible wasn't an instruction manual but it also isn't a blank screen for you to project your racism on, you cocksucker. I've probably read the Bible more than you ever fucking have.

>>55925286
I hate to break it to you, but America is not ideologically homogeneous and never has been. From day one.
>>
>>55925172
Rekt. I remember watching this great documentary with Buddhist monks

>"We practice peace, we're a peaceful bunch, violence is the last thing we want. When we were being invaded they would come to our monasteries and just take what they wanted, we didn't try to physically stop them. We prayed for them, we asked them to ask themselves if this was the right choice. Many of us were slaughtered, they would attack when we were walking alone. It was decided we couldn't stand by, fighting violence with peace had gotten us nowhere, so we armed ourselves and began martial arts training. When they returned, we fought back and took them by surprise, they pretty much left us alone after that."
>"Did you kill many?"
>"As I said, we practice peace, our weapons and combat aren't designed to kill, but to defend. The weapons and our training means we could kill if we had to or wanted to, but it isn't the Buddhist way. Defending yourself isn't violence, words and prayer alone can't stop weapons no matter how hard you try."

"Desist brother, you know this will not help us."
>>
>>55921511

maybe they should go to closer by muslim countries where they'll be more at home and not risk drowning to get to countries in europe where they'll get welfare
>>
>>55921511
You think Jesus in Christianity wants Muslims to outbreed everyone else into a slow genocide of all white people and all culture and all religions in the next few decades?
Fuck off, fuck you and go fuck yourself.

You're literally like a criminal stood in front of the door of a vulnerable woman locking herself up to survive until the police comes and you yelled at her saying she's racist and has no hospitality.

It's YOU what's wrong with this world.
You have no mercy for the innocent.
>>
File: Equality conservative liberal.png (126 KB, 680x558) Image search: [Google]
Equality conservative liberal.png
126 KB, 680x558
>>55921511
If they only would return to their home countries after the war is over, but they are grasshoppers and they stay and feast our quality of life away.
>>
>>55925626
I should hope not. They're totally different things.

>>55925691
A prop for what? Letting people know that there are dead people floating in the Mediterranean? Ooh, what a conspiracy.

>>55925717
I live in America and I have an internet connection.

I can think of plenty of bad things Christians do. Beat the shit out of gays in Russia, for example. It's totally relevant because you seem to think Islam is a particularly bad religion, when in reality they all have their abuses. I think you just prefer to be around white people and are looking for a justification.

>>55925866
I don't think it's vague, why do you say that? Maybe some people use it in a vague way, but that doesn't mean I necessarily do.

>>55925894
Well I'm sure they're finding out the truth.

>>55925870
I never said Christians were retarded, man...

>>55926011
Yeah and some young white men shoot up schools. Maybe we should round up all the white men and send them back to Europe, where they came from.
>>
File: 1447611848814.jpg (105 KB, 1002x1003) Image search: [Google]
1447611848814.jpg
105 KB, 1002x1003
>>55921511
that's quite a solid reason right here
>>
>>55921511
Because we see wolves.
>>
>>55926719
Except you have no way of knowing whether or not Muslims will "outbreed" us or whether that would necessarily lead to genocide. It's just your fantasy. Nothing in history indicates that the Muslims are especially murderous towards Christians. In the Islamic Ottoman Empire, Christians lived peacefully and didn't get fucked with at all.

>>55926787
The troika is what destroys your livelihood, not the migrants.
>>
How come they've only JUST NOW been deciding "oh, this place is a zealous time bomb, I better leave" versus the last thousand years?

They had a chance to leave when the getting was good. If we let them in by the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS in each state there's no way to vet for a terrorist threat; a few will get in regardless and even safe/who-gives-a-fuck states will be at risk.

It's a bummer that they're in this spot, but they had a nice 10 year period where they could've left and they did nothing.
>>
>>55926302
>do you think Jesus was unethical then?
Yes. There is no point in judging God anyway.

>Name one place where it's happened, Goring.
Palestinian camps in neighboring countries (this experience probably explains in part why countries South of Syria have been so quiet about the whole affair).
South Africa taking refugees from neighboring countries.
Besides, let's not kid ourselves. Refugees are fine. Refugee means going to the very land next to yours for the duration of the conflict and being deported just after. With a immigration control about where you come from.
For instance, my great-grandparents were Belgian refugees in the Netherlands in 1916-1918. They were deported in 1918. They had to pass an inspection before entering the Netherlands. They were from Antwerp and lived three miles from the Dutch (they spoke the language btw).

These "refugees" crossed half of Europe, most of them without passports, many of them not even Syrians. Most of them battle-age males.
>>
>>55927136
Instead of human beings. A right-wing hallucination.

>>55926992
There are atrocities in both directions.
>>
>refugees
Some of them may have been fleeing war when they arrived in Turkey, but they were safe once they reached Turkey. They continued on towards Europe for a better life than they had in Turkey, that makes them economic migrants, NOT refugees. There are no refugees in Europe because Europe isn't adjacent to a warzone.

But to answer your point, maybe Christians feel compassion for the victims of the insane culture clash that a horde of muslims will bring. The innocent victims of rape and murder by these immigrants deserve our support more than greedy migrants chasing after free money and easy rape victims, and certainly more than undercover terrorists disguised as refugees.
>>
>>55927251
>Except you have no way of knowing whether or not Muslims will "outbreed"
Except every statistic proves that's exactly what they or their leaders are up to and would probably happen even if they werent.
Projected demographics as well as historical trends all show Muslims massively immigrating to Europe and outbreeding us.

You can shove your lies up your ass. You have NOTHING to back your "b-but I can call you xenophobic".

It's YOUR fantasy that Muslims are harmless.

>Nothing in history indicates that the Muslims are especially murderous towards Christians.
Except for their ENTIRE history of course.

Fuck off, Ahmed. I know you're a Muslim lying to me.
I won't fall under your lies. I will not wait with my neck exposed for your sword.
>>
I've been somewhat conflicted about the whole thing, because you are supposed to help your fellow man and be charitable.
Their holy scripture literally says to lie until you don't have to anymore and then murder the infidel, though. That's kind of a tough thing to just accept.

Moderate muslims may not be the ones beheading people in the street, but I do believe that by in large they wouldn't really stop the radicals from doing these things, and they would not oppose the establishment of sharia law in countries that are currently non-sharia.
I think we should drop food and bibles on their countries, but that we should not give our countries away to them. I think that if things continue the way they are, we will see sharia law seriously being established in European countries or at least in large areas within them in the next 10-15 years.
>>
>>55927251
Christians under Ottoman rule were kidnapped from their parents, tortured and brainwashed into serving the Sultan and Islam, and the corps they formed were then used to terrorize the remaining Christians into paying ridiculous taxes.
Not to mention the recurrent massacres, culminating in the genocides in the 1910s.
>>
>>55921511

>forgetting Christ was a war god for the first few centuries as his worship spread in Europe

I remember 5th grade too.
>>
>>55926944
>It's totally relevant because you seem to think Islam is a particularly bad religion, when in reality they all have their abuses.

Christianity and Islam are not defined by what their follows do, or don't do. Christianity and Islam are defined by the doctrines found in their scriptures, they are also defined by the words and actions of their respective progenitors - Jesus and Mohammad.

Compare the lives of Jesus and Mohammad and I think you'll understand why these two religions have very little in common.
>>
>>55927292
Well if Jesus was unethical, how can there be right or wrong? How can there even be good and bad?

And as to the second part, of what are you trying to convince me of? That all of the people coming into Europe are guided by a single evil mind, united in a conspiracy? Do you think I should hate Arabs or Muslims?

>>55927288
They're leaving because there's a war. Nobody can tell what the future is.
>>
>>55927251
>Islamic Ottoman Empire
Islamic Ottoman empire happened in the Balkans and were the single bloodiest event know to us.
Our own people got massively raped, our kids god kidnapped and made into slave soldiers that would kill their own people and burn their own towns.
To this day, Bosnia and Albania are still Muslims because they got force converted.
To this day Albanians still burn churches in Kosovo (if there are any left at all).

If you're a Christian and you see a group of Muslims getting out of a mosque, you know only to run as fast as you can.
>>
>>55921511
OP picture just goes to show that mudslimes are so filthy if you throw 'em in the sea, the sea throws 'em right back.
>>
>>55921511

My house, my decision.

There will always be poor people amongst us.

You obviously don't get the picture.

Donald Trump 2016 2020.
>>
File: abbot.png (41 KB, 291x641) Image search: [Google]
abbot.png
41 KB, 291x641
>>
>>55927376
Their fruits reveal them to be such.
>>
Theistfags are mostly like SJWs in that their rules/beliefs only apply when they personally like them.

This - http://www1.cbn.com/700club/bob-audrey-meisner-wifes-betrayal - is a good example of how christfags should actually behave if they were truly faithful.
>>
>>55927623
Are you really safe if you lack food, lack shelter, lack work, lack education, and lack anything in general to do?

>>55927663
I'm an atheist, man. Your whole post is rife with fantasy. Did you get your ass kicked by a brown guy in high school or something? Christians and Muslims have been going at it for years. Pretending to be morally superior to them is like a football team claiming to be superior to another one. And while you accuse them of being murderous, just scroll up and down to see how many murderous Christians there are in this thread. They all claim to be defending themselves. But what do you think a radical islamist would claim? They too talk about being under attack, about not being the aggressor, about just defending themselves.

>>55927675
Moderate Christians certainly don't stop extremist Christians from committing crimes, so I'm not sure what your point is.

>>55927765
What the Janissaries did doesn't represent the whole sweep of their history though. There were plenty of periods during their centuries-long history when Christians were not oppressed.

>>55927862
Yeah but how can you interpret a doctrine without having a person that interprets it?

Plus I should think that God himself would act very different from God's messenger.
>>
File: stop.gif (333 KB, 289x149) Image search: [Google]
stop.gif
333 KB, 289x149
>>55921511
>Nearly 1/2 of the world's population — more than 3 billion people — live on less than $2.50 a day.
>More than 1.3 billion live in extreme poverty — less than $1.25 a day. 1 billion children worldwide are living in poverty.
>According to UNICEF, 22,000 children die each day due to poverty.

What the fuck is taking 10k people going to change. What the fuck is taking 1 million people going to change? Shit, taking 500 million still wouldn't change much.

You people are retards. Taking them into the West in not the answer.

Watch this you dumb piece of shit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
>>
>>55927969
It ain't your house bud. Other people live here too, and not all of them agree with you. And sure as shit there will be poor people among us when nobody, much less Trump, takes it seriously.

>>55927955
3edgy5me

>>55927887
Yeah that was the tail end of it, but it was around for half a millennium, man.

>>55928164
You're a fruit.
>>
>>55928715
>Moderate Christians certainly don't stop extremist Christians from committing crimes, so I'm not sure what your point is.

But they do. Our systems of law are always set up to enforce the laws against all kinds of crime, including those religious in nature. Especially since the enlightenment, Christian nations have placed a great deal of importance on separation of church and state and religious tolerance.
>>
>>55928967
Tax the rich for a fig of what they have and suddenly all those budget problems will disappear like the figments they are.
>>
>>55928981
That's a huge lie. Explain this then, because this looks like a fucking Christian atrocity to me.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/08/us-centralafrica-inquiry-idUSKBN0KH2BM20150108
>>
So many right wingers BTFO in this thread. I love it.
>>
>>55928979
Argumentum ad hominem
>>
>>55929620
>in response to months of looting and killing by mostly Muslim Seleka rebels who had toppled President Francois Bozize and seized power in March the same year.
>civil war

>>55928143
That abbot's pretty based
>>
>>55929620
>Central African Republic

Anon, please don't be intellectually dishonest when trying to discuss this. They obviously aren't one of the countries accepting refugees here. If the charge is "you guys aren't being Christian enough because you don't want to accept refugees", this country obviously isn't relevant.

What's more, your article is talking about the possibility of the UN getting involved, which is pretty much run by the countries you're trying to criticize for being not Christian enough.

also see >>55929992
>>
>>55929783
Well you didn't exactly bring the fucking argumentum in the first place, Horace.

>>55929992
Ok, it was a retaliation. But it doesn't change the fact that extremist Christians do the same shit extremist Muslims do.
>>
>>55928715
>Are you really safe if you lack food, lack shelter, lack work, lack education, and lack anything in general to do?
Safe enough if you're in a refugee camp that provides adequate facilities. Should the first world take in absolutely everybody from the third world just because it's more comfortable? There are different rules for refugees and economic migrants because economic migrants are looking for an upgrade, not sanctuary. If you've applied for a work VISA and succeeded then fair enough, come on in. To claim to be a refugee when you're in no danger and take pictures of you and your friends crossing the Shengen border with your iPhone is to spit in the face of real refugees who genuinely need sanctuary.

A better solution would be for the UN to set up refugee camps along the Syrian border and provide food and shelter, and direct economic migrants claiming asylum at the Shengen border to those camps.
>>
>>55930080
>>55929992
If that's too ambiguous for you, how about good old God-fearing King Leopold of Belgium killing more Africans in the Congo than Hitler killed Jews in Europe?
>>
>>55929727
Not even close. The two main debating tactics I see from liberals everywhere are:

1. Shout down your opponents with Ad hominem/Strawman to the ends of the Earth.
2. "We already won the argument, you got BTFO!"

Pathetic.
>>
>>55930513
That happened in 1890. You're right, King Leopold wasn't a very good Christian. What does that have to do with the refugee crisis?

I see this sort of thing a lot, you're already formed your opinion and you're grasping at whatever you can come up with to justify it. You've no real intention for an actual discussion.
>>
>>55930404
Those camps aren't adequate, though, so the argument stands.

I agree about your solution, some kind of central effort has to be made.
>>
>>55930740
I brought up the King Leopold thing to show that Christians aren't an especially nice, pleasant, or good people. You're right that it has nothing to do with the refugee crisis, directly, maybe other than underline just how much the West has fucked everyone else throughout history. And of course I have a fucking opinion, I didn't come here so I could get a history lesson from Nazis and closet Nazis.

>>55930655
u mad bro?
>>
>>55928979
>Yeah that was the tail end of it, but it was around for half a millennium, man.
That's how long the Balkans were at war with it, yes. 6 centuries of the worst colonizers ever.
Nothing can forgive the Muslims.
>>
>>55930655
Also I am not a liberal, I'm a leftist. I probably hate liberals more than you do.
>>
>>55931135
You're exaggerating really hard right now.
>>
>>55930748
Then we make them adequate. It would cost Europe FAR less, financially and socially, to help these genuine refugees in their time of need at the Syrian border. A true refugee wants to go home once it's safe, these migrants clearly have no intention of ever leaving Europe. If their first act as guests in Europe is to lie about their status, how can we expect them to behave in the long term?

And I can't say I blame the simple economic migrants, I'd probably do the same thing in their position. I would at least be honest about my intentions and show respect to my host nation though.
>>
>>55931104
>u mad bro?
You're not arguing, you're provoking. Which you might as well since you know you've lost every argument.
>>
>>55931104
>I brought up the King Leopold thing to show that Christians aren't an especially nice, pleasant, or good people. You're right that it has nothing to do with the refugee crisis, directly, maybe other than underline just how much the West has fucked everyone else throughout history. And of course I have a fucking opinion, I didn't come here so I could get a history lesson from Nazis and closet Nazis.

Yes, that's kind of common sense I would think. Any group is going to have bad apples, even one that teaches forgiveness and kindness to fellow man.
Aren't you kind of painting all Christians with the same brush, though? While also saying that we shouldn't judge all Muslims for the actions of a few?

Seems like you're sending mixed messages to me.
>>
>>55925513
He also hailed from the middle east. I don't see a lot of wealthy arab countries taking in the influx of their neighbors.
>>
>>55931104
There are no christians who blow up and slaughter innocent people in the name of their God in this modern age. That is the fucking problem you people can't talk your way around.
>>
>>55931335
You're the one who's exaggerating.
There's historical markings all over Balkans of the wars between them and Ottomans.

You're the one implying we just let them annex us as if we were invited or something.

No, the war with Ottomans was the worst thing that ever happened to us. WWII was negligible compared to it.
The only reason why WWII is so famous is because the loud Anglos were involved in it. Those people never cared for the Balkans. If the did, they think nothing of WWII instead.
>>
File: 1402534439874.gif (960 KB, 316x237) Image search: [Google]
1402534439874.gif
960 KB, 316x237
I'm an atheist. Checkmate OP
>>
>>55931206
>I probably hate liberals more than you do.
I don't think that's possible Anon, even though my political alignment test (https://www.isidewith.com/political-quiz) came up "Liberal Patriot," and my closest US candidate was Comrade Sanders, the specific attitudes of most liberals on subjects like "equality" and "diversity" make my blood boil.
>>
>>55928715
>Yeah but how can you interpret a doctrine without having a person that interprets it?

Oh you're a moral relativist. Never mind then.
>>
>>55921511
How can you claim imperialism is bad if you want everyone to live everywhere?
>>
>>55921511

That kid fell off a raft because his family was going to the dentist in another country.

He wasn't even an immigrant. That's such a misleading picture.
>>
>>55921511
>Hey right-wing Christians

But i'm not, i'm athiest, I don't give a fuck what happens to some doon coons, their fault for creating such a shit country.
>>
>hung out with cripples, poor people, and degenerates
>turn and offer the other cheek when slipped
>love your enemies
>give all your shit to poor people

Jesus pretty much taught that the path to salvation is by being a beta kek
>>
File: 1447542529385.jpg (819 KB, 1500x2500) Image search: [Google]
1447542529385.jpg
819 KB, 1500x2500
Hey right-wing Christians,

Let's see

No/Potato "background checks" done on "Refugees"
Mostly Muslim and not the "modern" type, whatever the fuck that means.
Growing up in a 50/50 Christian/Muslim country has taught me a lot.

>Is it because some among them are criminals?

Who the fuck knows

>Do you think Jesus wanted you to be compassionate only if it costs you nothing?

Even Jesus wouldn't have done what these countries are doing. Go ahead though, allow all these refugees, you can only open the gate so wide.
>>
>>55924220
>look mom heres this word I read once and im using it
>>
>>55931937
he kicked the shit out of some money lenders, though.
>>
>>55931104
>u mad bro?
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>55921511
yes I want our government to make our lives better not give things away to dumb sandniggers

the dad just wanted some dental work and got his kid killed
>>
>>55921511
If it was legitimately about helping people fleeing from a war torn state to safety, I'd be all for it.

... but these people are marching past DOZENS of safe territories, even ones in the region which share their language and cultural values, to get to countries in Europe and North America.

That suggests an ulterior motive.

Christ said to love thine enemy... he didn't say anything about helping him stick the dagger in your back.
>>
I'm not a praciticing Christian myself but fuck every leftist atheist who invokes Christ's name.
>>
File: 1442719188661.jpg (114 KB, 1536x1172) Image search: [Google]
1442719188661.jpg
114 KB, 1536x1172
You cannot sleep next to a mad dog.
>>
>>55921511
Hey liberals why do you constintly want to push for having people from a 3rd world country with violent tendencies come into our homeland and possibly kill our children?
>>
>>55931441
I'm saying that Christians aren't morally superior to Muslims just because they're Christian. Both of the religions are bullshit.

>>55931381
I agree with most of what you said except for the point that true refugees would want to go home. If half the people in my city died I would want to start again somewhere new. Not necessarily in a different country. But Syria is still at war.

>>55931666
So what about the Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda? I don't think that's true.

>>55931699
Nah. Maybe the Balkans got fucked but the Ottomans didn't fuck all the Christians in their power. Certainly not just because they were Muslim, either.
>>
>>55930402
You must be retarded, you're doing it again.
>>
>>55932152
>Christ said to love thine enemy... he didn't say anything about helping him stick the dagger in your back.

>But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Sorry senpai, but Jesus was all about not fighting back and letting people have their way with you
>>
File: sticky.jpg (582 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
sticky.jpg
582 KB, 1600x1131
>>55924220
Did you even read the sticky image?
>>
Im christian and dont give a fuck except that i stay far away from suicidal people aka mudslim niggers
>>
File: 1442712582911.png (418 KB, 634x392) Image search: [Google]
1442712582911.png
418 KB, 634x392
Is there clear proof of these men being economic migrants, in a way I can share with normies?
>>
>>55921511
Things change in tribulation, we are halfway in first half of tribulation gods hand of protection is gonna fall away on the 7th of december when the pope nullify's christ.

IS ANY OF YOU AWARE OF THIS PLEAS REPLY
>>
>>55932281
>I'm saying that Christians aren't morally superior to Muslims just because they're Christian. Both of the religions are bullshit

Well, your original post was asking how Christians could advocate the turning away of refugees.
You can advocate the turning away of refugees without claiming to be morally superior.

I would say, however, that I believe that the portions of Islamic scripture dealing with forcing non-believers to convert or die are immoral. Also those that encourage believers to lie until they're strong enough to force people to convert. Both are behaviors I consider immoral.
>>
>>55932273
You realize the reason these syrians are refugees is because of their moderate views which anger ISIS and put them at risk. The vast majority of these aren't the ones with violent tendencies, they ones they are running from are.

Think about it before you speak next time, and you just might figure basic shit out.
>>
>>55931937
he would just have to say ' i am ' and you would be kneelin on yaw knees
>>
>>55932281
>Christians aren't morally superior to Muslims just because they're Christian
Serious question: You advertise for a babysitter to look after your 10 and 12 year old girls for the evening. The two respondents are a 30yr old Christian man and a 30yr old Muslim man. You are not a muslim for the purpose of this hypothetical question.

Do you discriminate?
>>

It's quite easy.
>>
>>55921511
Is it just me or have liberals gone into full damage control mode
>>
>>55931815
That's a whole other can of worms I suppose...

>>55931894
Wasn't talking to you then!

>>55932122
That you're mad?

>>55932152
>Christ said to love thine enemy...he didn't say anything about helping him stick the dagger in your back.
What about "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do?"

>>55931828
Oh for fuck's sake, that doesn't make me a moral relativist. Do you think that some people are perfect and should be listened to, no matter what?

>>55932243
Don't like being the idea of people being held accountable?
>>
>>55932856
Trying to prevent morons like you from promoting exactly what ISIS wants? Yes. I wouldn't call that "damage control" though.
>>
File: 1422697212457.jpg (45 KB, 578x430) Image search: [Google]
1422697212457.jpg
45 KB, 578x430
>>55921511
Here pic related, now kill yourself, Ahmed.
>>
>>55932566
>>
>>55932856
Yes they have and it's fucking obvious we have been raided these past few days by sjw scum from plebbit and dumblr and they're shilling hard.
>>
>>55921511
Looking at the body you can tell that he was barely drowned, literally seconds before the picture was taken.

Probably could have been saved with basic CPR.
>>
>>55921511
Christian history it's full of fighting the muslim hoards
>>
>>55932616
Well, I haven't yet met a Christian who says that he's morally equal to Muslims but still wants to turn refugees away.

>>55932811
No. But I would probably prefer to hire a teenager over a 30 year old guy...

>>55932856
idk bro I'm not a liberal.
>>
>>55922545
Islam is basically the exact opposite of Christianity.

Not really a coincidence their messiah is our anti-Christ.
>>
>>55933154
I've been here for over a decade, you fucking faggot.

>>55933058
Ah, this is totally different behavior from Westerners, who rest contently in the places they were born and never try to improve their living situation.
>>
>>55933489
Lol. It's the younger brother of Christianity. You guys are in the same fuckin tradition.
>>
>>55933454
>Well, I haven't yet met a Christian who says that he's morally equal to Muslims but still wants to turn refugees away.

I don't think there's really a need to make moral judgments to be able to say that.
I think it's a terrible idea to randomly let people into your countries without even checking who they are. I think it's a terrible idea to replace your population with people who want to enact sharia law.

What you're really doing is going "hey Christians, do what I want because I think that's what your religion says you should do". It's really a not-so-subtle attempt to manipulate people using their religion.
>>
>>55921511

No, it really isnt. No country anywhere is capable of ingesting tens of thousands of people who have nothing.

We have Syrian IMMIGRANTS here. See, words mean things. They worked to get here, had a plan and do well.

REFUGEES are something else. This is when a government looks to turn your nation into a homeless shelter regardless of its own economy. This way a party who, say, has done everything possible to degrade the governed can import new voters by being their champion. Like seeds, you plant them, and in 20 years you have a new group of people who think you are their hero.

And then you have ALIENS. These are just invaders, but its convenient for liberal governments to treat them as refugees for the same reasons.

I tend to like our kebabs here. But no, I dont want 10,000 tucked in every corner of the country. I dont care if they have terrorists or not, we have enough mass shootings to be fazed by it.

But no one needs a ton of poor people. And we have no obligation, despite sand nigger logic. If they gave a shit about respecting their host or assimilation, I could consider it.

But they dont so thats the end otfit.
>>
File: abotttryphon.jpg (26 KB, 423x189) Image search: [Google]
abotttryphon.jpg
26 KB, 423x189
>>55929992
>That abbot's pretty based
>>
>>55932281
>Nah. Maybe ...
Muslim, everyone. They think they control history.
>>
>>55933454
Would you hire a teenage (15+) muslim over a 30yr old Christian (both male)?
>>
File: liberal relaxed around niggers.jpg (414 KB, 884x2006) Image search: [Google]
liberal relaxed around niggers.jpg
414 KB, 884x2006
>>55927251
>The troika is what destroys your livelihood, not the migrants.
Migrants are part of the campaign of the troika to destroy my livelihood.
Labour costs and wages drop, ability to make influence during elections drop, rising crime, rising taxes, restless living enviroment, violence and so on.
>>
>>55929307
not even sightly close if you were to tax the 1% one hundred percent you would get 616 billion distributing that to 3 billion people gets you an extra 205 dollars a year which correlates to an increase of an extra 50 cents a day that solves nothing
Source for taxing 1% Forbes
>>
>>55921511
Having compassion for barbarians to the point they destroy your compassionate society is counterproductive because your compassion is going to die along with you and your kind.

We're all just giving our nation's away so hospitably not realizing the spread of shitskins is going to be a massive setback on our evolution. We keep giving everything away until there's nothing left to give, and that hands that for so long have received are going to start to take.
>>
File: Facebook_-_2015-11-16_15.11.52.png (21 KB, 498x273) Image search: [Google]
Facebook_-_2015-11-16_15.11.52.png
21 KB, 498x273
>>55921511
>>
>>55931574
>>55931574
For the simple reason that Saudis want them to go to christian nations as they believe in the spread of islam this way the fund mosques in western country at a great rate
>>
>>55934043
Yeah...if you're 30 years old what the fuck are you doing randomly babysitting kids? Shouldn't you have a job?

>>55933926
I sure as shit don't want Sharia law, but extremist Christians have their own version of Sharia law that's just as bad. They try just as hard to get everyone to knuckle under to their bullshit rules under the guise of "respecting their religious freedom" (to oppress non-Christians). This whole muslim-christian rivalry is just a distraction from what's really going on: the rich fucking the poor.

>>55933942
White people are aliens in America.

>>55934241
Then struggle against the Troika and the immigrant problem will solve itself. Go to the root.

>>55934666
Well Forbes, the magazine by rich people and for rich people, has vastly underestimated the amount of money the 1% has. They have over half of the total wealth in the world.

>>55934811
You're a barbarian for clinging to the old, discredited, pseudo-scientific language of social darwinism. I'm sick of Christian barbarians trying to enact shitty, stupid laws in my country. We already have Sharia fucking law, it's just the Christian flavor.
>>
>>55935079
All those things she just described are political acts, man...politics isn't just something you do in a voting booth. It's how you frame your interactions with everyone other than yourself.
>>
>>55935460
Bullshit
>>
>>55935643
Did you have some arguments of your own or did you just come here to grunt and repost?
>>
>>55935320
You're just a kuck and I can't help you, Bezmenov said its pointless to try to reason with the disoriented.

Posting this because shillmods closed the thread, sort of relevant. Those interested in real discussion need to move to 8 ch dot net slash pol, 4chan's kucking is coming full circle.

>>55930836
Christianity caused a great deal of infighting, bloodshed, and oppression across Europe. It's not our salvation, its what lead to our annihilation. Sure Charles Martel fought under the banner of the cross, but men bearing Thor's Hammer would have fought equally as hard to keep the barbarian hoards out. If we had been able to keep paganism, perhaps Europe would be a better place today. People would read the myths and realize what they were intended to mean, instead of reading goatspeak bullshit telling you that you have to kill your neighbor if he ties a knot on Sunday. These beliefs are not relevant in modern times, so reasonably people are going to throw them aside and look for another belief system to hold onto. They've chosen cultural marxism because they haven't been exposed to other viable alternatives. They see it as Christianity vs marxistw bullshit, and when the intelligent read Christian texts they dismiss it for what it as, as I stated above.

Read the Havamal. Read the Eddas. Get to know the real you. You're not a dirty Roman hating kike.
>>
>>55923979
>Do you believe that Jesus would want us all to be slaughtered?

Yes. You realize Jesus was all about sacrifice, right?
>>
I don't think Jesus would be so happy seeing hordes of Germanics settling in the middle east.
>>
>>55935938
his argument is that what you just said is bullshit, and he's exactly right.
>>
>>55935975
>>55935975
Oh my god dude, you have your head so far up your ass you see the light again. You are not a fucking Viking. You're an American. Is life just one big Renaissance fair to you?
>>
>>55935938
Sorry. Bullshit, I do not agree they are political acts

Happy?
>>
>>55921511
look faggot, theres nothing wrong with accepting refugees, they need help. but if they decide to light up innocent civilians then you turn around and soil your liberal panties once an invasion is planned then just fuck you.

I agree with tolerance and acceptance, I do not agree with pacifism at all.
>>
>>55935938
>Did you have some arguments of your own or did you just come here to grunt and repost?
>>55936909
>Oh my god dude, you have your head so far up your ass you see the light again. You are not a fucking Viking. You're an American. Is life just one big Renaissance fair to you?
>>55935320
>You're a barbarian for clinging to the old, discredited, pseudo-scientific language of social darwinism.
>>55932928
>That you're mad?

You're just trolling.

EVERYONE STOP FEEDING THE TROLL.
There's no sense in giving it attention.
>>
>>55935320
>Yeah...if you're 30 years old what the fuck are you doing randomly babysitting kids? Shouldn't you have a job?
You're dodging the question. You'd choose the Muslim?

Would you prefer Ahmed take your daughters to the mosque to be raped or come home to a home full of muslims raping your children and laughing and spitting at you?

There might be a good reason for a 30yr old man to be unemployed and struggling to find work. There is no good reason to leave your children with someone whose religion justifies their dehumanisation.
>>
>>55937227
The reason I'm dodging the question is because I'm not a racist. I have no preference. I don't imagine that every Muslim guy out there is lusting after white flesh. I don't glare at Muslims on public transit. I just live my life next to them, don't fuck with them, and they don't fuck with me.

>>55937169
And yet here you are.

>>55936958
Why aren't they political acts?
>>
>>55921511
They're subhuman apes that exist only to destroy like locusts. And fuck you, cultural marxist kike for yet another shill thread.
>>
>>55924411
Your religion is only real to your own self.
>>
File: this-is-social-justice.png (300 KB, 555x441) Image search: [Google]
this-is-social-justice.png
300 KB, 555x441
>>55926787
>>
>>55921948
It's not. Ben Franklin said it.
>>
>>55921511

>nothing

the "cost" is christianity itself, faggot

not to mention human suffering would become far worse in the global caliphate

DEUS VULT
>>
>>55937607
>I'm not a racist. I have no preference. I don't imagine that every Muslim guy out there is lusting after white flesh
You have no judgement. And call me judgemental but I do pay attention to ethnic tendencies. I'm not an "around blacks, never relax" guy, but I think people who can't see these blatant differences are deluding themselves into risking the safety of themselves and their families. In the case of European immigration, risking the safety of their communities, even their country.

I'm not saying EVERY muslim will see non-muslim children as fair game, but time after time it has been proven that a significant number do. FAR more than Christian or other denominations.
Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.