[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You were born just in time to witness the resurgence of Christianity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1426717732549.jpg (581 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1426717732549.jpg
581 KB, 1200x1600
You were born just in time to witness the resurgence of Christianity and conservatism in the Western World.

Every Muslim terrorist attack is a redpill on the masses. We will eventually reach a point of critical mass where even the bluest of liberals will not be able to deny what is put before them.

Once this happens the west will go full bore into Christianity. There is no long term secular political solution in the immigration/terrorism problem.
>>
File: xOfeQe3.jpg (121 KB, 750x938) Image search: [Google]
xOfeQe3.jpg
121 KB, 750x938
They are not happy in Gaza ...

They are not happy in Egypt ...

They are not happy in Libya ...

They are not happy in Morocco .. . They are not happy in Iran ...

They are not happy in Iraq ...

They are not happy in Yemen ...

They are not happy in Afghanistan .. . They are not happy in Pakistan ...

They are not happy in Syria ...

They are not happy in Lebanon ...

WHERE IS ... they are happy?

They are happy in Australia ...

They are happy in Canada ...

They are happy in the UK ...

They are happy in France ...

They are happy in Italy ...

They are happy in Germany .. . They are happy in Sweden ...

They are happy to USA ...

They are happy in Norway ...

They are happy in Holland ...

They are happy in Denmark ...

Basically, they are not happy in every Muslim country and Muslim countries unhappy.

And what do they blame?

Not Islam. Not their leaders. Not himself.

They accuse the country where people are happy!

they want to change the country in such whence they came HAVING ACCIDENTS. Sorry, but I can not understand ... Most people are surprised, why Muslim terrorists are so easily able to meet the suicidal act. Let us look into the reasons for this:

No Christmas
No TV
No naked women
No football
No pork ribs
No hot dog
No BURGER
No beer
No ham
Clothing made of rags
Hats of towels
More than one wife
You can not shave your hair
Your wife can not complain
You burn food over burning camel dung
Then they say that when they die, everything will become better
>>
File: 1438247257162.png (2 MB, 1320x548) Image search: [Google]
1438247257162.png
2 MB, 1320x548
The only solution is the cross
>>
>>55930836

DEUS VULT
>>
>>55930836
nobody is going back to christianity you retarded faggots. Religion has served its purpose, it has brought us to a point and now we must find our own path.

Unless Jesus comes back we aint going back to church, ya hear?
>>
File: 1444083473989.jpg (545 KB, 746x704) Image search: [Google]
1444083473989.jpg
545 KB, 746x704
THANK YOU BASED JESUS KING OF KINGS
>>
File: BOOKorotf_grande.jpg (134 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
BOOKorotf_grande.jpg
134 KB, 600x600
>>
File: 1427155824044.jpg (240 KB, 600x902) Image search: [Google]
1427155824044.jpg
240 KB, 600x902
>>55931298
you are the reason Europe is dying

you are a disgrace to your ancestral homeland
>>
>>55930836
>implying yuri isn't right
>>
>>55931572
Generally speaking Orthodoxy is great but your denial of the pope's authority is prideful and schismatic
>>
>>55931839

First among equals. We don't deny the primacy of Rome, we deny the supremacy of Rome.
>>
>>55931707
yeah this, it's over, we just don't see the ship sinking because of the time scale.
>>
>>55931979
why are you so butthurt God didn't choose Constantinople?

Its like Americans wanting the papacy to be based out of New York…its childish.
>>
>>55931981
3 Cardinal virtues

1. Faith
2. Hope
3. Charity

The tides can be always be turned with God's help. Europe returns to traditional Catholicism and white families go back to having 5+ kids. That with common sense laws against immigration and Islam it can easily be saved.

If Europe continues to deny Christ his rightful place in society they will continue to be bludgeoned by Muslims and Jews until nothing remains
>>
>>55932318
To be fair, when I said this >>55931707 I was referring to this part
>We will eventually reach a point of critical mass where even the bluest of liberals will not be able to deny what is put before them.

Bluest of Liberals will never come to realize what they've done.
>>
>>55932473
they will if the boot comes down on them, or so he says
>>
>>55930836
>You were born just in time to witness the resurgence of Christianity and conservatism in the Western World.
I don't want to lose my rights.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.