[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLM invades campus library in New Hampshire, verbally and ph
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: 1432179474188.jpg (75 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
1432179474188.jpg
75 KB, 750x422
BLM invades campus library in New Hampshire, verbally and physically assaults white students.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/16/black-lives-matter-mob-invades-dartmouth-library-reportedly-harass-white-students-relentlessly-f-your-white-tears/

It's all over folks. I saw an earlier thread about New England becoming red pilled as a whole due to the governor of Mass refusing to accept Obama's refugees, and now dindus think they can violently protest in a state whose motto is Live Free or Die.

Trump is going to win in a landslide. There is a fucking tidal wave of red pilling sweeping across the nation right now.
>>
>>55921189
This will only further discredit BLM as a movement. Hopefully some start labeling them as the hate group that they are.
>>
read that as
>the governor of Mars refusing to accept Obama's refugees

that would be weird. but fuck trump, man. he has no idea what the fuck he's doing. the only trustworthy candidate is sanders, he has experience. you might not agree with him, but he's safe, and the repub house and senate will reign him in.
>>
Isn't BLM based on a lie anyways? The "HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT" shit? Why would anyone take them seriously?
>>
Fuck off niggers, no one cares.

Paris just got attacked and we have to start killing muslims, you are irrelevant, call me when you want a race war.
>>
>>55921455

>the only trustworthy candidate is sanders

I wouldn't trust that nigger-enabler with a fucking lemonade stand, fuck off.
>>
>>55921455
Every piece of shit in this video is a Sanders voter. The current lazy/entitled/offended generation already has a good chance of completely destroying America, and a Sanders presidency would only guarantee it.
>>
FYI:

>http://nypost.com/2015/11/14/how-obama-is-bankrolling-a-non-stop-protest-against-invented-outrage/

That's part of why this stuff is spreading around the country - Soros and others are funding it.
>>
Best thing the media can do is give this no or minimal coverage and keep focusing on foreign policy issues. Let these niggers and slave apologists rage in their corner and let the real Americans solve the actual issues.
>>
>screaming in random white peoples faces that they're racist

i-isn't that actually racist?
>>
File: 66857.jpg (6 KB, 224x217) Image search: [Google]
66857.jpg
6 KB, 224x217
>>55921189
Another link.
http://eagnews.org/dartmouth-black-lives-matter-protesters-confront-students-studying-in-school-library/

This is what happens when you put borderline high-school graduates into prestigious schools to fill quotas.

I can't wait for our economy to shift back to apprenticeships and skilled trades.
>>
Have any of you guys ever been to New Hampshire? It's literally one of the whitest places in the country. Blacks account for less than 1.5% of the population, so this type of shit being tolerated is absolutely fucking astounding.

The dindus are pushing back hard against losing the limelight to Paris.
>>
>>55922122
>>screaming in random white peoples faces that they're racist

They can't be racist. They have black skin and no institutional power. Therefore they get immunity to do anything that would be considered racist by non-morons.
>>
>>55921189
That's a pretty based state motto. Rate mine.

>Under God, the people rule.
>>
>>55921548
Because American progressives are just as dumb as our bible thumping moonshiners. The only difference is that one of those groups has access to more education that indoctrinates them with ideas like "mind kill" and "critical theory".

The narrative is all that matters. Facts be damned.
>>
>>55922240

>they have no institutional power

I love how they continue to trumpet that, when literally every black college student in every university in the country took the seat of a better qualified white or Asian, and when the fucking President of the United States is black.
>>
>>55921189
Why can't somebody just put lead in these idiots?
>>
THEY GOOD BOYS AND GIRLS! THEY DINDU NUFFIN!
>>
that doesn't seem like a "safe space"?
>>
>>55922122
Yes, but logic doesn't apply, because liberals.

At this point "racist" is a meme term and when black people call me racist I just say yes. They define anyone with white skin as racist, anyway.
>>
>>55922516
You don't make martyrs out of these people, you arrest and humiliate them.
>>
>>55922516
we can!
>>
File: matthew-lillard.jpg (423 KB, 520x720) Image search: [Google]
matthew-lillard.jpg
423 KB, 520x720
Ughhhh this is my school. One of the kids in the video (seen at 0:14) just got arrested at Brown because he likes to instigate shit with cops. Now there is some movement going on to make him a martyr.

http://thedartmouth.com/2015/11/16/geovanni-cuevas-14-alleges-assault-by-brown-university-security-officer/
>>
>>55921455
Wrong thread.
>>
>>55921189
>whose motto is Live Free or Die.
Their state has been blue since 1992 they don't want freedom and they spit on the name of their ancestors who worked hard to make that land livable.
Only Colorado, Florida, Arkansa, Arizona, and North Dakota have the balls to stick with their founders beliefs and actually still kick peoples shit in when they try anything(inb4texankekstranddenythey'vebeenkeked)
>>
>>55921189

I really wish at least one of the students could have fought back. These fuckers need to be put in their place.
>>
>>55923089
It's going to happen sooner than later. One day they're going to hit some campus full of GI Bill vets and working class students who aren't going to tolerate people obstructing the education that they actually have to fucking pay for.
>>
>>55921189
the important thing is just take this shit right now. If there is retaliation in any sort of violent way it feeds into their shit. Have to use intellect against them, which is easy because they have the development of children.
>>
>>55921189
I assume someone called the cops? I would have.
>>
File: white.png (1 MB, 2584x1403) Image search: [Google]
white.png
1 MB, 2584x1403
As someone from NH, I think these ones were imported from Mass. or something because I've never seen this many black people in one place.
>>
>>55921189
Whites waking up to their impending doom (assuming current trends continue)
>>
>>55923495
Cops don't want to touch this shit with a ten foot poll and rightfully so. Until the general public becomes majority red pilled, you will literally lose your livelihood if you stand up to these pieces of shit while in uniform.
>>
>>55921684
>Soros

That's the scum who's also behind Femen. He's an absolute utter evil. I don't get his problem. He just want civil unrest.
>>
>>55921189
Notice how this shit only happens in the North and at Liberal colleges. Shit wouldn't fly anywhere else.
>>
>>55922202
I live here. It must've been all the blacks in the state. If they come to my university I'm going to have some keks.
>>
>>55921189
>This guy
>>
>>55922466
>and when the fucking President of the United States is black.
That should have been enough to shut down their argument but they don't believe their own bullshit.
>>
>>55924363
Based STEM student doing his civic duty, learning in a library surrounded by Gender and Sociology graduates protesting their guilt.
>>
File: 57782745.jpg (105 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
57782745.jpg
105 KB, 400x400
>>55923805

Pic related.
>>
>>55924381
He's not even Bill Cosby black, he's got the most African/Muslim sounding name of all time, his wife is a fucking Black Panther, and his mentor was a literal black supremacist...yet somehow blacks are being held back by some invisible white force.
>>
>>55921189
Surprised there's any niggers there at all. Lived there for almost all my life and saw less than 100 not even joking. Even more surprised a country boy didn't fuck them up but then again they're pussies more often than not
>>
>>55924363
why are white people protesting with them?
>>
>>55925680

They don't live there. They were planted by whoever is orchestrating these chimps. My money is on Soros.
>>
>>55921455
>sanders is the best candidate

Stopped reading there
>>
>>55923805
And the Kochs want justice for all?
>>
>>55924363
Prime example of someone who should be in college, and prime examples of retards that shouldn't be
>>
>>55921455
You're full of shit. Fuck you and fuck Sanders.
>>
>>55926166
Buh buh what about the Koch's. Eat a shit hole faggot.
>>
Probably one of the few times they set foot into a library
>>
>>55921684
>>55923805

I'm really starting to think that Soros blames all white people for what the Nazis did in WW2, and this is his revenge.
>>
>>55923089
"Why did you attack this poor defenseless black hero who struggled through adversity and just wanted to protest black lives?" The Jewish media will ask.
>>
>>55921455
>but he's safe, and the repub house and senate will reign him in.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHHA

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

AND BUILD WALL
>>
File: murica.gif (542 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
murica.gif
542 KB, 300x224
>>55921189
>>
>>55921189
Why is the Bureau of Land management involved in this?
>>
>>55927499
>These young people of color just wanted to be heard and you responded with violence!
Something more like this.
>>
>>55921455
>the only trustworthy candidate is sanders
enjoy your Syrian invaders, tripled taxes, and quadrupled unemployment
>>
>>55927808
should've saved that for reddit, some cock-throating faggot might have given you gold for your dad joke
>>
Jesus christ these are lazy monkeys. 40 seconds into the vid and they already sound tired of shouting.

God dam.

Lucky for the rest of us these monkeys are so lazy. Too bad they are so fucking loud though...
>>
File: 1410781601250.jpg (14 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1410781601250.jpg
14 KB, 385x387
>Be white
>Try to study for a final
>A bunch of rowdy apes and their white cuk slaves storm in
>Start chanting and doing a raindance
>>
>>55921189
why was i born a nigger/spic subhuman? at least my wife is white
>>
>>55928097
You rolled a shit class prior to birth.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.