[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I trying to redpill my liberal normiebook "friends"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 700x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 700x736
Guys, I trying to redpill my liberal normiebook "friends" on how the incident in France was caused by mass immigration of muzzies

Any videos or articles to help my cause and btfo the leftist scum?
>>
What is wrong with you people? Mass immigration has nothing to do with that. Extremists are at fault here. Religion does not equal terrorism. If you fail to see this, fuck you. I thought you were better than that /pol/
>>
File: 1447501375163.jpg (54 KB, 720x515) Image search: [Google]
1447501375163.jpg
54 KB, 720x515
Just don't.

Not because you're wrong but because you'll be the most hated person, no matter how many facts you bring up against them.

Hell, I don't use normiebook that often yet I told them some verses in the Quran that promotes world domination and slavery.

All I got was 'bigot' 'waycist' etc

Normalfags hate facts, they slam on Christianity freely saying it's holding us back, but the moment you chastise Islam it's a 'hate speech'.
>>
>>55921098
Also you're delusional, the mass immigration caused this because we're just accepting refugee after refugee.

Ever heard of the Trojan horse story?
>>
>>55921098
Taci mă, că ne faci de râs
>>
>>55921345

Wrong.

Debated some kek conservative today about refugees, and they could not refute the point of 'minority are Syrian, mostly young men, avoid safe countries for country with high welfare'
>>
>>55921614
Go and watch the videos instead of getting the media outlets to spoon feed you propaganda

Most of them are grown, strong, capable men

I'll link if requested
>>
File: tumblr_nnhpi7L5Uv1ts8ow8o1_500.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnhpi7L5Uv1ts8ow8o1_500.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>>55921613
>>55921432
>the west has always provoked muslims
>finally they snap
>"how dare they? waaaah, we're innocent, waaaah
Muslims literally did nothing wrong. It's because of people like you that europe is going down
>>
>>55921762
link
>>
>>55922201
>File
>Tumblr

Fuck off Islam apologist
>>
File: 1441646709402.png (87 KB, 321x308) Image search: [Google]
1441646709402.png
87 KB, 321x308
>friend made pro-rant
>zero likes
>>
>>55922470

Time to lay some wisdom down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV315xqbRK8
>>
>>55921098
>Religion doesn't cause religious extremists.

Nice meme.
>>
I red-pilled and left normiebook, myself.

The ego mass Facebook has created is beyond destructive. If anyone gives a shit, they'll call me. If not, I guess I'll just remain in obscurity blocking telemarketers and other scammers from my phone.
>>
>>55922810
>gets BTFO with facts
>"hehe, nice meme am i right guys? well meme'd my friend. ebin me-me top kek"
>>
>>55920629
>the incident in France was caused by mass immigration of muzzies

it wasn't?

there have always been terrorist attacks, this is the first in the west since the immigration crisis so retards think they must be connected while ignoring all the other ones
>>
>>55922666
Damn it pol, this is just like something you guys would put together. But I'm not deaf. I understand where the video is coming from. This is a pretty big issue that's going to shape Europe for the next month.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.