[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUDEAU GIVES JUSTICE MINISTER MANDATE TO BEGIN MARIJUANA LEGALIZATION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: buddy kush haha.jpg (153 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
buddy kush haha.jpg
153 KB, 1200x900
TRUDEAU GIVES JUSTICE MINISTER MANDATE TO BEGIN MARIJUANA LEGALIZATION

https://www.civilized.life/trudeau-gives-justice-minister-mandate-to-legalize-1453717497.html?xrs=RebelMouse_fb

LE WEED MAN HAS DONE IT AGAIN
>>
>>55919992
DUDE
>>
Are there any cons to this?
>>
>>55920359
Yeah, the fact that there are no pros.
>>
Weed never should have been illegal in the first place, then it wouldn't be a single issue vote.
>>
>>55919992
Uh, like, it's 2015 guys, get with the program. SHEESH.
>>
>>55920359
D U D E W E E D

L M A O
>>
>>55920359
To fascism? Of course and that's why decriminalization of the weed wasn't even on the table. Put another way, if you need the states permission or help to grow that plant you already have far larger problems looming. Let's be honest, it suckered in the younger vote in an election where the old dictator served it up to man child on a silver platter, the only other choice was a lawyer from France.
>>
>>55919992
Does Canada even have a drug incarceration problem like the US?
>>
>>55920922
no
>>
>>55920922
No because US locks up people for teh weed, BC is probably the most lenient hasn't laid a possession charge for a decade or more.Saskatchewan might charge you but jail? I doubt it.

Its vestigial Christian Inquisition and Pagan hate really.

I heard in the US it's mostly nignog incarcerated but as the saying goes, first they came for the nignog...in the case of "legalization", they will simply blacklist the dopers subtly and obliquely, tax the shit out of them and corrupt growers licenses incoming along with the associated black markets. You can call it progress towards the new dark ages.
>>
>>55920300
WEED
>>
File: 100x100fallout.jpg (6 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
100x100fallout.jpg
6 KB, 100x100
>>55919992
tfw I've been buying Canada's medical marijuana stocks
>>
>>55922155
FUCK why didn't I take /biz/'s advice on it.

baka f am
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.