[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BTFO: States can't refuse refugees lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: wifu.jpg (54 KB, 708x472) Image search: [Google]
wifu.jpg
54 KB, 708x472
Nice try /pol/, but states can't refuse to take in refugees! Governors have no say in the matter.

>The problem for Jindal, Abbott and the other governors opposed to admitting refugees, however, is that there is no lawful means that permits a state government to dictate immigration policy to the president in this way. As the Supreme Court explained in Hines v. Davidowitz, “the supremacy of the national power in the general field of foreign affairs, including power over immigration, naturalization and deportation, is made clear by the Constitution.” States do not get to overrule the federal government on matters such as this one.

>Just in case there is any doubt, President Obama has explicit statutory authorization to accept foreign refugees into the United States. Under the Refugee Act of 1980, the president may admit refugees who face “persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion” into the United States, and the president’s power to do so is particularly robust if they determine that an “unforeseen emergency refugee situation” such as the Syrian refugee crisis exists.
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/11/16/3722628/no-state-governors-cant-refuse-to-accept-syrian-refugees/

Where were you when /pol/ and racist state governors got REKT in a huge way? You're taking those refugees and there's not a thing any of you can do about it. LMAO.

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
File: 4568575889.jpg (850 KB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
4568575889.jpg
850 KB, 1832x1754
>>55919676
This will change when Trump takes office in 2017 tbqh familia
>>
USA YES
>>
>thinkprogress
do you have a real source?
>>
>>55919676
Welp. Time to secede!
>>
>>55919676
Where were you when the states do what they want anyway?
>>
>>55919676

The Supreme Court can say what it likes, but the states are still sovereign and can nullify federal laws if they resolve to do so, and they've been doing it more and more recently

Also even if the states do ultimately acquiesce to federal supremacy they can tie the issue up in court until the refugee crisis is over
>>
Does anyone else in Texas hope we secede from the union because of this
>>
Does Obama want to cause more strife?
>>
>>55919676
Who is that hotness?
Also, who cares, the joint was built on Europoor refugees who dropped the ball 100 years ago. World running down, Murika will be no exception and who knows, maybe they are better than the Spanish halfbreed, go to war with halfbreed on behalf of white Murika?
>>
File: 1447279510010.jpg (93 KB, 465x720) Image search: [Google]
1447279510010.jpg
93 KB, 465x720
>>55919676
> 10th amendment
> directives from homeland security
> directives from immigration office
> etc etc etc

Yeah nah, we're full cunt.
>>
>>55920073
the fucking Constitution?
>>
>>55920073
Yes, it's called the Refugee Act of 1980.

Look it up.

You just got BTFO!

>>55920161
That's not legal either. The States are in perpetual union.

Secession will bring the full weight of the federal government down on your state and you will get BTFO like those fag Southern traitors did the last time.

Face it, /pol/, you're taking these refugees no matter what. It's happening. Stop trying to fight it because you don't have a leg to stand on.
>>
>>55920222
I pray for it daily tbqh senpai.
>>
>thinkprogress
Put it in the fucking garbage
Don't link this liberal slop here
>>
>>55919676
>REKT in a huge way
ThinkProgress is shitposting clickbait on 4chan for views now? Pathetic
>>
States can't legalize marijuana either, oh wait.
>>
>>55919676
If the refugees come here, what do you think will happen when they start raping college students? Randomly attacking people? Breaking into people's houses? They will get shot. This is America, land of the free and home of over 80 million gun owners.
>>
File: 1442534193937.jpg (60 KB, 614x642) Image search: [Google]
1442534193937.jpg
60 KB, 614x642
>>55920325
>liberals trample the constitution when it suits them
>MUH CONSTITUTION when they don't like Repubicans

Another double standard
>>
>>55919676
>explicit statuatory authorization
>"No."
>B-but I

They're just going to say no, and if the president pushes the issue, the Democrats lose 2016, because guess who just joined their ranks? A Blue State. And it's not going to end with just one, and nobody is going to vote for the party that forces them to accept terrorists into their homes. Nobody wants the fucking immigrants. The people don't want them, and if the nigger in chief pushes it, they'll remember it.
>>
I wonder how many of you cowards will sit by and think this isn't something to grab your weapons and charge the capitals for. Eurotrash? Didn't take it seriously. Will americans make the same mistake? We'll see. The terrorist cells here lack one thing. Manpower. Guess how much manpower they're getting now?

Literally invasion and you will all sit here and take it. None of you will do anything about it. You are all cowards and if your family members are killed, i want to laugh in your face personally. You are the most cowardly scoundrels on this earth. Their death is your fault. You deserve everything that comes if you do not stop it. Don't worry, a better man will do the job right?
>>
>>55919676
House these nigger scum at your home and watch them rape your own children, you garbage.
>>
Daily reminder that the wrong side won the civil war, and if that despotic King Lincoln had lost we wouldn't be having this problem of a corrupt, centralized federal tyrant attempting to override the states' right to act in their own interest
>>
>>55920485
>>55920447
>immediately disregards everything because of source instead of checking the veracity of the claims made by it
Wanna know how I know you're a bunch of redneck Trump voters?

The point of the article is that there's no legal basis for the states to do this. The Refugee Act of 1980 says states have to take in and house refugees regardless. It's a federal issue. The states have no say in this because federal law trumps state law.
>>
>>55920634
Yup, they'll raise up the constitution and supreme court cases when it suits their needs but when it comes to the second amendment or D.C. v Heller, they don't think it matters.
>>
>>55920634
immigration has always been a federal issue, your response is absurd
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (295 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
295 KB, 500x600
>>55919676
And the colonial governments had no legal grounds for rebellion, but they did it anyways. If you're opposed, please leave for the UK as a political refugee because you cannot stand to live in our illegitimate country.
>>
>>55920832
Just like the states have no way to legalize marijuana because federal law trumps state law.

Oh wait
>>
>>55919676
10th amendment faggot.
traitorous tranny btfo and gtfo.
>>
Republicans are tards.
>>
>>55920608
This is why there needs to be more gun control.

We can't have innocent civilians coming here to flee terrorism only to be terrorized by a bunch of small-dicked right-wing gun freaks. Imagine how bad that would make us look on the world scale?
>>
>>55919676
Just like marijuana right? :^)
>>
>>55920778
>calls people cowards for not taking action
>will literally do the the exact same thing
oh pol
>>
Someone has to stop this madman.
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2015/11/16/wolf-says-pa-will-continue-to-receive-syrian-refugees-in-spite-of-paris-terrorist-attacks/
>>
>>55920275
king obongo is a dirty muslim traitor and wants to tear this country apart, just like we told you before you voted for the fucking nigger.
>>
>>55919676

The Supreme Court has made its ruling, now let it enforce it.
>>
>>55920832
I'm going to take this law seriously as you take the 2nd amendment.

>Obama wrecking the tattered image of his presidency
Why?
>>
Meanwhile at ThinkProgress headquarters:
>just write an article that says they aren't allowed to do that
>but...that's not true
>shut up, if we keep saying they can't maybe they'll just give up
>>
>>55920789
I would be more than happy to house them at my home.

Violence begets violence. Kindness and compassion is what is needed to solve this issue. Refusing refugees only marks you as the bigots you really are.
>>
>>55919676
How about the Tenth Amendment.

>states are in charge of border control
>states are not in charge of refugee shit
Can't have it both ways, faggots.
>>
File: bill-of-rights.jpg (177 KB, 625x720) Image search: [Google]
bill-of-rights.jpg
177 KB, 625x720
>>55919676

>The president can override the 10th Amendment

There's going to be a kike lawyer that argues this.
>>
>>55920395
>you will get BTFO like those fag Southern traitors did the last time

You don't have the advantage anymore, faggot.
>>
>>55920869
>b-but Obama said you can't!

It's hilarious that liberals are spouting federal > state. The irony is delicious.
>>
Doesn't matter. The brave states that are resisting will have their day in court. By the time the cases are resolved, Donald Trump will be President and the refugees will have been kicked the fuck out already.

There's no reason not to resist.
>>
>>55921132
>I would be more than happy to house them at my home.
I think you should definitely house them at your home as well. I believe it would be an enlightening experience.
>>
>>55920968
Since when has America given a shit about what the rest of the world thinks? They already hate us. I'd rather have my neighbors beside me keeping these sandmonkeys out then being over ran like Germany.
>>
>>55920395
The sheer majority of the military is made up of nationalistic rednecks. If the south were to secede again, the north would get crushed
>>
>>55920968
haha, teen shithead kid detected.
>>
>>55920319
>1.3m in three months with 750 men
That would mean each federal agent would need to have located and apprehended 20 illegals per day

Sounds like bullshit
>>
Lol if the state does not accept refugees the federal government would never force them to

The federal government cant even force them to stop smoking weed
>>
>>55920968
Pussy whipped male feminist detected
>>
File: please-fuck-off-back-to-reddit.jpg (37 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
please-fuck-off-back-to-reddit.jpg
37 KB, 396x382
>>55920968
>>
File: 1447213738922.jpg (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447213738922.jpg
91 KB, 400x400
>>55920395
>implying they're refugees

It won't take much effort to determine they are economic immigrants. The battle will be over the definition of a refugee.
>>
>>55921132
All that love sure stopped these refugees from raping their way across Sweden and Germany. You're fucking blind.
>>
>>55920968
We dont care about what the faggot europoors think
>>
>>55921443

lol le ebin "BAC TO REDDIT" upvote insult epic ebin le lol so ebin so teh buuuuuuurn funny and original!
>>
>>55920216
/Thread. Statist cuks go suck a jewish cock.
>>
>>55921436
>feminist
Is that supposed to insult me? lmao
>>
File: b8.jpg (43 KB, 504x250) Image search: [Google]
b8.jpg
43 KB, 504x250
>>55920395
>>
The problem is if the states refuse, he can't enforce it.
>>
Second civil war when?
>>
File: 14477038176150.png (200 KB, 896x768) Image search: [Google]
14477038176150.png
200 KB, 896x768
>>55919676
>>
>>55921642
How so?

He can send troops into enforce the settlement of refugees just like they did with school integration.

There's no way to refuse. Stop trying to find a loophole.
>>
>>55919676
If you are happy about this, you need to kill yourself.
>>
>>55920968
You sound like the result of interbreeding a Jew, a feminist homosexual, and a pre-op tranny.
>>
>>55921360

Most of them removed themselves. The agents just went to well known agriculture sites and forced the owners to comply and made a big spectacle to scare the illegals.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 720x720
>>55919676
WHO IS SHE ??
>who is OP's lady with a gun ?
>>
republicans once again subverting the constitution
>>
>>55919676

and still the state legislatures and county and city governments will still be able to say no with him, and make i happen
>>
>>55921875
Because it's not one single state.
Because most of the military would defect in a secession type situation
Because they aren't enforcing it in a crippled economic wasteland that can't resist anymore
Because they didn't win a war over it
>>
>>55921875
it's going to be refused from the rooftops.
>>
>>55919676
There's a lot of shit that the feds can supposedly do... but if you'll recall Obama got his shit pushed in last year when armed people started turning his buses around and then suddenly there wasn't a lot of talk about legal precedence.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/02/us/california-immigrant-transfers/
>>
>>55920395
>That's not legal either.
this is how you know OP doesn't know anything and you can safely leave the thread.
>>
>>55921875
There are more armed civilians than the Feds faggot

You are a traitor
>>
>>55921210
Nah, liberals are more likely to make that argument anyway. Are you really trying to say the post-segregation democrats are all about states rights? The only exception to this rule currently seems to be weed legalization, and very lukewarmedly.
>>
CIVIL WAR 2.0 WHEN?!
>>
>>55920222
Aye we're supposed to be getting our gold back from the Feds soon too.
Republic of texas when??
>>
>>55921875
Problem is he wont

The shitstorm that would brew up would cause huge problems for the democrats

Especially if the "refugees" end up pulling another paris in the US
>>
>>55919676
Top kek. Sounds like the government is fucking you in the ass big time.

Time to use your 2nd amendment duty for it's original purpose America.
>>
>>55922189

>american education
>>
A psychotic cadre of faggots is importing sand niggers to destroy the country and you invoke some bullshit technicality?

You should be brutally murdered.
>>
>>55921210
are you trolling nigger? Texas can't block refugees from Syria anymore than they can block people immigrating in from California.
>>
>>55921210
The Federal government spouts that shit too, and it has a heavy hand in enforcing it. It is, in effect, true, like it or not.
>>
>>55919676
where is obama going to put them if a governor says no? is he just gonna pull the veil off and murder non complying state officials?
>>
>>55920216
Especially act in the safety of its citizens
Is king nigger calling im for a civil war?
Time to move south
>>
Dunno, weed is federally illegal but more and more states are relaxing their weed laws every day.

What, is Obama gonna force the issue? Let's see him try.
>>
>>55921875
>implying American soldiers would obey orders to force their own people to accept terrorists into their homes

Please use your head, lefty.
>>
>>55919676
>who face “persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion”

well here's the path to pursue brahs. Ensure that each and every one of them is fully vetted and fits the strictest definition of refugee.

You're welcome.
>>
>>55921875
What? USA's army gets deployed against its people regularly?

Man /pol/ is so fucking confusing.
>>
>>55921184
Not kike here

But bill of rights is just a bill

Never had anything to do with you constitution or guaranteed any rights as Hamilton pointed out at the time.
>>
>>55919676

the states can easily refuse to cooperate. they may have no say in federal matters but the moment the feds try and coerce the state to do something, oops, sorry, zero cooperation with years of legal red tape to untangle.

in the meantime Obama can have the refugees camp out on the white house lawn or on federal land.

sounds like Obama is the one BTFO, not the states.
>>
>>55922362
Wanna bet? Faggot
>>
>>55922401

Wouldn't he start cutting funding to that state? Or increase taxes for that state?
>>
I thought the US was in Jewish hands.
Why would they suddenly start importing Muslims?
>>
File: This pleases me.png (49 KB, 252x245) Image search: [Google]
This pleases me.png
49 KB, 252x245
I hope Obama lets in loads of refugees and ISIS is among them. An attack by refugees will prove Trump right yet again and on January 20 2017 Trump will deport all these fucks.
>>
>>55922612
fite me irl
>>
Is it bad to hope for the Syrians to launch a massive crime wave/terror attack?
>>
>>55919676
What if those refugees face persecution in the states that refuse to take them?

Check m8 kike.
>>
>>55922581
Ur dumb, all amendments to the constitution become a part of the constitution they are the highest form of law. The only thing that can override an amendment is another amendment
>>
> Hines v davodwitz
> davodwitz

Pol was right again
>>
>>55919676

>thinkprogress
>>
>>55922581
The bill of rights are the first 10 amendments of the constitution you non-american retard.
>>
>>55919676
Sorry but I refuse to let the federal government impose violent jihadists on my home state

Take your USA and fuck your self with it.
>>
>>55920832
There is no legal basis for Obama using Executive Orders like a King would issue a royal decree to override/go around Congress. But he uses them to import these animals in the first place.
>>
>>55919676
>States can't refuse refugees.
As if that's going to stop the mob from turning the bus around when the Syrian refugees roll into town.
>>
>>55922702
i would love to pussy
You liberals are done
You have started it and we will end it
>>
File: 1447375206920.jpg (16 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1447375206920.jpg
16 KB, 480x270
>>55920634
He won my vote 100 percent when he said he will send them back. I will be volunteering for his campaign as soon as possible.
>>
I'm starting to think that WW3 will no longer be a war against nations, but a massive civil war spanning the globe.
>>
>>55921132
Why don't you take in homeless people right now then? There are also suffering Americans right now and some of them are black/latino so if you want to care for people so much please by all means take in the homeless.

Don't worry you'll still have room for refugees after that.
>>
>>55922702
What u about 5'2 Geraldo? 120 wet?
Lol

Puta
>>
>>55919676
>Nice try /pol/, but states can't refuse to take in refugees! Governors have no say in the matter.

I don't think you understand how this works OP.
They can't refuse refugees, true.
But they CAN choose where to send them.

I live in Jersey.
Do you know where the refugees are going?

East Orange
Elizabeth
Camden. Mother fucking Camden.

Camden is one of the most dangerous cities in the country. It frequently moves up and down in the top three. The only cities you can argue are just as bad or worse are Detroit and Chester in PA.
Those refugees thought Isis were bad? At least Isis has enough restraint not to execute people who follow Islamic laws to the letter. But niggers in Camden have no restraint. A refugee will get stabbed just for walking down the street and looking like an easy mark. At least one in six of their women are going to get raped by Jamal while Tyrone films the entire thing for World Star before tagging in for his turn.

Elizabeth is also a shithole, and East Orange, while tame compared to Camden, is still 95% nigger and the kind of Mexican that Trump wants deported.

I'm also familiar with Arizona.
Where do you think they're all going?
Phoenix. Phoenix and the shittier parts of Glendale.
They won't relocate refugees into nice places like Gilbert, Peoria, Scottsdale, or even the nicer half of Glendale.

The nice suburban areas of the U.S. aren't getting these refugees. They're all going to be quarantined to the same areas where they quarantine niggers. Only the bluest of blue states are going to ship them into nice areas.
>>
File: BTFO.jpg (47 KB, 600x562) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
47 KB, 600x562
>>55920968
>small-dicked right-wing gun freaks
Check out pic in OP.
Why do libs discriminate so much?

>pic-related also
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>55919676
States are sovereign. States can argue that Fed is violating the compact. Settling possible terrorists is not ensuring domestic tranquility. States clearly have the right to judge and protest unconstitutional acts by the Fed. The Supreme Court as the ultimate judge of constitutional is a flaw in our system. Having the agent judge if it's following the compact is just idiotic.
>>
>>55921208
Fighting against your American brethren so Obama can ship jihadis into your town

Literally what the fuck
>>
File: 1441590356541.png (244 KB, 728x745) Image search: [Google]
1441590356541.png
244 KB, 728x745
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”

Fun fact, in terms of foreign affairs, the only powers specifically delegated to the President in the constitution are the powers to appoint ambassadors and to make treaties with other nations. This means that aside from those two powers, the states have complete power to make whatever policies they feel are best for their constituents. Now, in Hines v. Davidowitz, the ruling only stated that national powers have supremacy in the 'general field of foreign affairs'. Therefore, this ruling only delegated to the President the power to dictate the countries general policy on immigration. However, there was absolutely nothing in this case establishing a precedent that nullified the right of each state to control its own borders as long as they were not violating these policies. So, your supreme court case only establishes precedent allowing the Obama-nation to bring in however many mudslimes they want, it doesn't give the President the power to force other states to take said refugees in. As long as states are not opposing the general immigration policy, which in this case they are not as no state has tried to deny these refugees entry into the country, they are in compliance with this ruling. No state government is saying Obama cant take in his precious little muzzies, they are only stating that they will not allow these people to be resettled within their borders. And guess what, that is something that is completely within their 10th amendment rights.

So, If you think that Obama will be successful in forcing states to house and provide for a population they are now refusing to take in, you're dead wrong. Especially based on the pretenses of that stupid ass court case and act you cited.
>>
>>55922911
Homeless people aren't facing terrorism every day, silly.

That's why.
>>
Lol, even if we legally have to let them in, that doesn't mean we need to be nice to them. It'll just mean more hate crimes with the law stacked against the goatfuckers.
>>
>>55919676
The feds can let whoever immigrate that they want, they cannot force the states to provide them with housing and services
>>
>>55920296
What in the fuck are you even saying?
>>
>>55919676
If you faggots had balls you would be on the streets protesting g in the millions. But nope you rather be in your basement jerk in off.
>>
>>55922482
>implying America operates on the premise of any set of laws in the even remote modern day.
>particularly the federal government

The federal government does what it wants when it wants. Been that way for a long long time, before you were born.

Also
>who face “persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion”

Mildly amusing you think that would be difficult to comply with for any middle east or African country.
>>
>>55919872
It will be too late by then.
>>
>tfw the Paris attack has turned my liberal mother against any "refugees" from the Middle East

fuck it, let ISIS keep killing people in the west. it's the only way people will wake up.
>>
>>55922702

you will never be a state.

fuck off.
>>
>>55919676
You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>55923182
This. They'll be spit on in the South
>>
>>55921360
The just rounded up random Mexicans and dropped them off in Mexico without trial.
>>
>>55923160
Yeah they face worse than that. They face starvation, abuse, and being straight up murdered by people on the streets for fun. Accept homeless people into your house or you're a hypocritical nigger.
>>
This is democracy and the will of the people in their states respectively to voice concern, and change law. It also serves to BTFO opposition towards national interests in elections

This is how that happens.

B A I T
>>
File: 1447617064881.jpg (29 KB, 416x433) Image search: [Google]
1447617064881.jpg
29 KB, 416x433
Enjoy being kucked america but then again you are no stranger to shitskin degeneracy so I don't think 90% of your white people will even notice a difference
>>
>>55919676
>The problem for Jindal, Abbott and the other governors opposed to admitting refugees, however, is that there is no lawful means that permits a state government to dictate immigration policy to the president in this way. As the Supreme Court explained in Hines v. Davidowitz, “the supremacy of the national power in the general field of foreign affairs, including power over immigration, naturalization and deportation, is made clear by the Constitution.” States do not get to overrule the federal government on matters such as this one.
What a crock of shit
States are the only ones allowed to say no to immigration
Fuck i hate the Supreme Court
>>
>>55921132
>housing a stranger
are you seriously this retarded?
>>
>>55922702
You know what? I've tunred a new leaf. My violent days are behind me. All I know is this, if my family is threatened in any way regarding this invasion, I will, like all respond accordingly. As for your pr bro... Take care.
>>
this is only the beginning.
americans always talk about purging and shit like that. get to it now or join the ride.
>>
>>55919676
>thinkprogress

I'd like to see a liberal rag blogzine try and force a governor to do what he wants with his state.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBGWtVOKTkM
>>
>>55921484
Based Bezmenov
>>
>>55920216
>Refugee crisis ever being over

I agree with everything you said, im not denying it, but seriously now. The shit in the ME has been going on for thousand years plus, and itll go on for another thousand years plus. It will NEVER end.
>>
>>55920904

But in that case, it's just a matter of the federal government not enforcing the federal law. That could change (and several GOP candidates have said that they would change it).
>>
>>55919676
Go ahead and try, fascist. I'd love to see a States vs Feds showdown right before Obama leaves office and we vote the GOP into the White House. Go ahead, make that his legacy.

>MFW the left eats their own AGAIN.
>>
>>55923286
We don't need to protest. Our politicians are protesting on our behalf.
>>
>>55921132
dear god you are a bat shit crazy ass liberal
>>
>>55923160
hurrr facing terrorism every day!!! hurrr

That's like half the fucking world you dipshit. The only reason things are "nice" here is because we have a strong police and military. And motherfucking borders.

And you want to invite all of the problems in. Die fucking c.uck.
>>
>>55923732

Oh man, it's almost like my governor is representing me. I think we're onto something big here.
>>
>>55923291
>The federal government does what it wants when it wants.

And States do what they want when they want. See pot legalization.
>>
>tfw refugees are now the slaves in our War of Northern Aggression 2 scenario, and Obama is Lincoln.
>>
>>55919676

>growing number of states refuse refugees.
>Obama says no because I'm was elected by a majority in 2012.

It's 2015 you suicidal two faced prick.
>>
File: liberal men.jpg (67 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
liberal men.jpg
67 KB, 650x366
>>55923708
They don't even know what level of dogshit they're stomping into, its hilarious.

If they try and enforce some sort of executive order-level horseshit on the states and supersede state authority, guess just what in the fuck is going to happen the next time a Republican takes office?

>"Oh, you're not going to do what I said? Okay, here's an executive order saying you now have to, and if you don't you will have all federal funding pulled from your state until you comply."

Liberals don't understand the concept of precedent.
>>
>>55920395

When the federal government starts respecting the Second Amendment, then we might consider respecting the Refugee Act of 1980
>>
>>55920216
>can nullify federal laws if they resolve to do so

...no that's not it works.

I don't want refugees coming at all, but that's not how state's rights work. We had a war over this and that argument went with the grey's
>>
File: hate threads.png (12 KB, 895x443) Image search: [Google]
hate threads.png
12 KB, 895x443
>>
>>55921360
That's easy since they are 20 to a house and all live in the same neighborhoods.
So that's 1.3m / 20 = 56000 / 750 = 86&1/2 homes per agent which is less than one home per day.
Even if you cut the number living in one house by 1/3 (six per household when today there are roughly 8) your individual agents are only visiting three houses per day for 90 days.

Fuck off. It's called Operation Wetback and Trump is bringing it back.
>>
File: static1.squarespace.png (431 KB, 574x369) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.png
431 KB, 574x369
>>55923291
>The federal government does what it wants when it wants.

kek, maybe in California.
>>
>>55924075
Amen.
>>
File: hate threads 2.png (9 KB, 895x443) Image search: [Google]
hate threads 2.png
9 KB, 895x443
>>
Yet another positive for trump it seems. I hope Obama cries like a baby and tries to make states do this.
>>
File: hate threads 3.png (9 KB, 895x443) Image search: [Google]
hate threads 3.png
9 KB, 895x443
>>
>>55923306
Mass deportations and ethnic cleansing WILL happen whether you like it or not.
It's literally the only way.
>>
>>55919676
GAS THE NORTH

STATE WAR NOW
>>
File: hate threads 8.png (9 KB, 895x443) Image search: [Google]
hate threads 8.png
9 KB, 895x443
>>
File: ops thread.webm (668 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
ops thread.webm
668 KB, 854x480
>>55924153
>>55924185
>>55924206
>>
File: hate threads 4.png (18 KB, 895x443) Image search: [Google]
hate threads 4.png
18 KB, 895x443
>>
>>55920968
0/10
>>
>>55919676
Time to revolt, I see.

OK, works for me.
>>
>>55924277
source on this animatronics
>>
>>55919676
Refugees, illegals, women .. fuck it, put them all to work and i'll sit around on the beach collecting checks and enjoy life. Gonna die someday either way.
>>
You would have to arrest all the governors and have an outside force come and do this. Good luck with that.
>>
File: haram thing smiling.jpg (232 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
haram thing smiling.jpg
232 KB, 1280x850
http://www.businessinsider.com/states-rejecting-syrian-refugees-2015-11

>At least 13 states on Monday followed the lead of Alabama on Michigan, whose Republican governors said on Sunday that they would not allow Syrian refugees to resettle in their states.
>On Monday, the Republican governor-led states of Ohio, North Carolina, Florida, Massachusetts, Indiana, Illinois, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Iowa, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Arkansas suggested that they would not accept refugees fleeing the Syrian conflict.
>New Hampshire Gov. Maggie Hassan, a Democrat, also said on Monday afternoon that the US should halt federal refugee admittance until the screening procedures are reviewed.

Liberals on suicide watch.
>>
>>55923050
When the fuck have gun owners been discriminated against as much as Muslims have?
>>
>>55924437
Fallout 4
>>
File: hate threads 5.png (8 KB, 895x443) Image search: [Google]
hate threads 5.png
8 KB, 895x443
>>
>>55924068
It's because they exempt themselves of any wrongdoing, ever. They're basically children, which also explains why almost all women are liberals.
>>
>>55919676
>IMPLYING they will have a permanent residence in the state
>Implying they can't just break the law and nobody will find out.
>>
>>55924185
>>55924206
>>55924252
>>55924307
>>55924547

These are gay and I hope you get banned.
>>
>>55923697
And what would the federal government have to do to enforce the Refugee act on Texas or NC should they continue to refuse and even physically resist (blocking port access from land etc)? Gunpoint? Airstrike? That'll go over real well with the majority of Americans these days.
>>
>>55923952
And pot dispensaries are routinely raided by feds.
>>
>>55924225
I've been saying this all along, it's why we should have used nukes to slaughter the shitskins after 9/11. The only way to stop this is ethnic cleansing and if we delay it it's just more whites that will die before it inevitably happens ANYWAY. It's so fucking stupid to prolong it.
>>
>>55924521
Name one law in the United States that discriminates against Muslims.
>>
File: 1410105483577.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1410105483577.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>>55919676

>states can't refuse to take in refugees! Governors have no say in the matter

RIP Democrat party if you force it and reveal the wizard behind the curtain and wake people up to the fact state and local politics don't mean shit.
>>
File: hate threads 6.png (9 KB, 895x443) Image search: [Google]
hate threads 6.png
9 KB, 895x443
>>55924703
>>
>>55924170
I like how you cherry pick pretty much the only mentionable modern example to the contrary.
>>
>>55924760

In the early 2000's, yeah they were. The precedent has been little interference in the last 4-5 years.

You're underage if you don't remember or know the difference.
>>
File: hate threads 7.png (9 KB, 895x443) Image search: [Google]
hate threads 7.png
9 KB, 895x443
>>55924765
>>
>>55924805

State and local politics are actually more meaningful than at the federal level.
>>
>>55923690

This present crisis will end within the next year or two though, and most of the sweepings of the Muslim world are already in Europe, it'll take them some time to spawn more, and maybe by then the federal government will actually start acting in American interests again
>>
File: illegalaliens_1[1].jpg (23 KB, 460x343) Image search: [Google]
illegalaliens_1[1].jpg
23 KB, 460x343
>>55921360
You could gather up 1.3M illegal immigrants just from the parking lots of all the Home Depots in the US.
>>
>>55919676
Then civil unrest it is. Time to cook up some napalm and a few other homemade goodies. Its open season on sand niggers.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 602x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 602x396
The federal government once again fucks over the states.
Just fuck my constitution up family
>>
>>55920789
The only keks in the US are kids with rich dads. Europe has generation on generation of keks, while we're on our first batch. And their all concentrated to college campuses. Once our niggers loose their primary victim status and women start actually being raped, these muzzies are dead.
>>
>>55919676
>such as the Syrian refugee crisis exists
What crisis? Nothing's changed down there. The only crisis is in the immigration offices, they can't keep up.
>>
>>55924956
How old are you son?
>>
>>55919676

Except now if the Muslims pull of another attack, these governors are going to have huge political support. it was a win-win move for them
>>
>>55920222
>yfw Texas matters more the the US than the US matters to Texas

Feels good being Texas.
>>
Where is the grand old Confederacy when you need her?
>>
We need to boot these people back to their goat fucking strip clubs in whatever shit hole they climbed out of
>>
File: 1437947599724.png (45 KB, 599x316) Image search: [Google]
1437947599724.png
45 KB, 599x316
>>55919676
I hope they do force refugees upon the unwilling states, because when the inevitable attacks start to happen it's going to red pill the entire fucking country all at once and sweep Trump into office.
>>
File: comeandtakeitfgt.png (63 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
comeandtakeitfgt.png
63 KB, 2000x1200
>>55925411

This is why your local elections and politics are so important, if you aren't involved in your community and their politics, you're part of the problem.
>>
File: WIGGERS chargeF.jpg (216 KB, 1882x1390) Image search: [Google]
WIGGERS chargeF.jpg
216 KB, 1882x1390
>>
>>55919676
>there's not a thing any of you can do about it. LMAO.

Really? 'cuz I live in Arizona. I have many, many guns, and am part of a militia group. I also carry a weapon and have one in my car. I'd love to see a shitskin try some France shit here in AZ. He'd barely get to the "hu" in allah hu ackbar before he took fire from multiple directions. Faggot.
>>
>>55925898

Fight the good fight, my fellow Arizonan.

It is crucial now more than ever to be involved with your state and community.
>>
File: fuk u ner.jpg (8 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
fuk u ner.jpg
8 KB, 242x208
>>55921132
Holy fuck the bait is real
>>
>>55920968
Big Brother is proud of you. You will get your reward from the Ministry of Truth shortly.
>>
>>55919676
Sure they do. If a state doesn't want refugees, it doesn't have to take them.

If no states want refugees but Washington still has ideas about taking them, they can live in DC or some other semi-state tier shit land like Puerto Rico.
>>
>>55919676
>a well-founded fear of persecution
this is the deal breaker faggot.
>>
>>55925060

Even if they didn't people like the illusion of democracy, take that away from them and you are fucked.

Dems won't risk it.
>>
>>55921875
You do realize that the reason the US is war all the time is to get rid of any alpha male with strong morals, right? Send all the dissenters to war and kek the nation. Never mind the fact that they've been in muslim shit holes fighting muslims for the last 14 years. I'm sure they'll help protect muslims here.
>>
>>55924788
Freedom of religion
>>
>>55922581
>UK
Please stick to shitposting about your own country when a literal 3rd grader understands the Bill of Rights better than you do.
>>
>>55922990
Also Camden is like a mini-surveillance state. Cameras everywhere, a technology called Shotspotter which triangulates and pinpoints the location of a gun shot using high dB activated mics positioned all over the place. Heavily armed police patrols, all sorts of shit that will keep those Mudslimes in check.
>>
>>55926391
The U.S. has been at war for 222 out of 239 years, literally nothing has changed.
>>
>>55921132
Kevin Sutherland would be so proud of you.
>>
>>55920968
Innocent my ass they are a Trojan horse for IsIs and their very presence in my nation endangers my people, my friends, and my family. If these cunts come within half a mile of my home I will shoot them on sight.
>>
>>55919676
>http://thinkprogress.org
>>
File: 1439668444392.png (373 KB, 513x384) Image search: [Google]
1439668444392.png
373 KB, 513x384
>>55920222
>mfw when I become a wetback by swimming across the sabine
>>
>>55919676
>Abbott

Based Tone. He doesn't even live here and he's fuckin shit up.
>>
>>55925578
You faggots don't matter any more than California or Florida. We are called the big three for a reason
And Unlike you and Commiefornia Florida isn't a libshit hellhole(we are pretty good at fighting jews)
>>
>>55920789
>french talking shit about america taking in refugees
>>
>>55920216
If Obama isn't going to enforce state laws or federal laws based on ow he feels toward them, including marijuana and immigration, as is his job by law in the const, then states should be able to nullify fed laws, such as what they are doing with marijuana and, now, to immigration. Obviously the president doesn't understand what his own job is. This has been going on for a long time, since congress gave up a lot of its power to the president during the cold war.
>>
>>55925898
>>55926034
Floridafag right with you bastards, it's just us now that Colorado went full ayy lmao
>>
>>55926398
Surprisingly, this is what kills the west.
>>
>>55926797
>>55926948

I just read a mudslimes house was shot up in Orlando, kek.

False flag or not, pretty funny.
>>
>>55926398

2nd Amendment
>>
>>55921484
Eh I'm on your side but the combined forces of east and west are now blowing the fuck out of Syria, how do you intend to prove these people don't face danger at home?
>>
>>55926391
Actually we are at war constantly because our foreign policy consists of "Fight them in their own lands that way they can never reach ours".
And it works quite well
We can thank based Hamilton and Samuel Adams for hammering that one out with Washington
>>
>>55919676
Except syrian refugees are not being persecuted they are just being blown up or poisoned by chemical weapons
>>
>>55926948
Amen bro, though I wouldn't fully count out Texas yet. There are a ton of leftist shitbags, I grant you that, but there is also a HUGE militia presence in Texas, moreso than anywhere else in the country. if the SHTF I think we should all head to texas and take over the statehouse, declaring our new nation state status.
>>
>>55919676
>admit refugees who face “persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion
Random people who are scared of randomly getting bombed are not being persecuted for any of those things. The only legitimate refugees in this (Geneva Convention) description are IS members, and members of other Rebel groups.
>>
>>55927055

>how do you intend to prove these people don't face danger at home?

That is what we are asking about ourselves by importing 3rd worlders.
>>
>>55926948
Florida fag here myself. If you need backup bro just call I am standing by for a fight and armed to the teeth.
>>
>>55927012
We have the best freedom of the press on the planet(still not as good as pre-WW2 Burma)
I wouldn't doubt if this happens somewhat regularly on the east coast and you just don't hear about it cuz shit media access
And it could be a false flag but I wouldn't count it out being real, all of the whites in the middle of the state are literally amped up for war with kebab and would relish the opportunity to start hitting them between the eyes
>>
>>55924956
Cannabis. Over half the US has medicinal cannabis despite Federal law. Now I believe 4 states have legalized it completely.

Would you like to learn more?
>>
>>55919676
Yeah that's why pot is illegal in Colorado and Washington, because the feds said it is
>>
>>55927305
Thanks for the holler, I've got plenty of heat if anything goes south and will most likely bug out to Polk County so nobody will be near me if it goes down.
But if you want we could always meet up at MacDill and watch it all go to hell
>>55927209
Texas has too many transplants and with the sick amount of spics and cali niggers with plenty access to guns I don't think Texas has the numbers to be considered a safe zone anymore.
Also they are the focus of Jade Helm
>>
>>55920608
MORE GUNS THAN PEOPLE
O
R
E

G
U
N
S

T
H
A
N

P
E
O
P
LE
>>
>>55919676
Tell that to Joe Arpaio.
>>
>>55927618
In Okaloosa county here. If you need to bug out let me know I would be happy to provide some support. Shit if it means a gun fight I will be there with bells on.
>>
>>55927350

>And it could be a false flag but I wouldn't count it out being real

Yeah, for sure, it's just a known tactic of hispanics and mudslimes to use false info and incidents, around here anyway.

Arizona and many of its citizens stand by you bros, we've been trying to deal with immigration forever, it has dominated our local meetings for a long time.
>>
File: 1435267270519.jpg (40 KB, 526x537) Image search: [Google]
1435267270519.jpg
40 KB, 526x537
>>55927426
We all need to admit that medical Cannabis is something that should never have been illegal in the first place
>mfw the angry foreigner showing off what Sweden does to people trying to use it to numb their excessive pain
>>
>>55927710
hnnnnggg, Based Sheriff Joe!
>>
>>55922702

Can your non-state please pay its fucking bills for once. Tired of it taking up time slots on mah talk radio.
>>
>>55926398

I see what you did there.
>>
File: download (10).jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>55927873
First lets deal with the thousands of potential terrorists then worry about getting stoned.
>>
>>55927834
Thanks, I'll throw feelers out if the need arises
>>55927869
It was a heavy subject here for decades until the late 90's when Clinton caused a massive wave in demoshits taking local office and then them atter was straight up decided for us.
>mfw Tampa is 28% nigger
>mfw whites are barely half the population
>mfw we have 12 mosques in just the surrounding area alone
>mfw TIA sees more foreigners from around the world than 90% of the country
They already sent kebab refugees here, luckily they didn't get a welcome party from anyone but kebabs
>>
>>55922702
Come to FL and tell me where to meet you
I have been itching for a fight.
>>
>>55927426
>Over half the US has medicinal cannabis despite Federal law. Now I believe 4 states have legalized it completely.

Medical pot is legal here, and non-medical may as well be. Just a ticket if they find small amounts on you.
>>
File: 1431448493089.jpg (93 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1431448493089.jpg
93 KB, 650x650
>>55928076
I don't partake mate but I totally agree
But we already know what's going to happen, gun grabbing will continue and then when the first mudslime attack happens we will get a public response similar to when they attacked the FBI at their HQ
The scale of the second attack will determine exactly how this is going to all play out
>>
>>55920923
Liberals are tards
>>
>>55919872
> 2017
> 2017
> 2017

wow
>>
>>55928225
Take a tire iron with you bro, spics don't fight fair and Puerto Ricans especially like to fight with no less than 4 on 1
>>
>>55920395
>the current year
>Caring if a movement is legal or not
>>
File: ellesmere_island.png (133 KB, 289x589) Image search: [Google]
ellesmere_island.png
133 KB, 289x589
>>55926174
>live in DC or some other semi-state tier shit land like Puerto Rico.
Canada has some excellent empty islands! Free open land, lots of scenic vistas, only no food (unless you have snownigger tier hunting lvl 50 skills), and hungry polar bear + some of the largest most vicious wolves on the planet. We could just put signs, 'free land in Canada' all over Europe, then drop the camel fucker at <pic related>. Problem solved they would be going all out Donner Party or Franklin Expedition in no time.
>>
>HE THINKS THIS ISN'T ABOUT MAKING PEOPLE MAD AFTER THE FEDS FORCE THE STATES TO CAPITULATE

It's like you don't even understand American politics.
>>
>>55928589
He better bring his friends if he wants a fair fight.
>>
My state currently allows pot, albeit only with a prescription. We can do what we want, how's the feds gonna stop us?
>>
>>55928552
Yeah
>>
>>55920634
Not just liberals, conservatives do it too. Judicial activism is a thing.
>>
>>55928677

>It's like you don't even understand American politics.

That pretty much sums it up for people not involved in local and state politics.

It's almost like we try to sway public opinion and make or change laws ;^)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.