[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, how come you aren't welcoming refugees, christians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: refugees.png (352 KB, 583x390) Image search: [Google]
refugees.png
352 KB, 583x390
Well, how come you aren't welcoming refugees, christians of /pol/??????????
>>
>>55918515
Where did they find a female and a kid?!
>>
because im smarter than you, france
>>
>>55918515

I'm a bad christian. Sorry Jesus, you forgive me right?
>>
>>55918515
Because dark skin man no clean, no like doggies or pork, and go boom boom.

You dumb if you friend with boom boom faggot.
>>
>>55918515
Christian here.

I value the lives of my fellow Christians infinitely more than I do the lives of Muslims. I also value the lives of Americans far more than I do non-citizens.

Christians have a Biblical right to self-defense. And refusing to take in people who are threatening to kill us is a form of self-defense as far as I'm concerned. How can Christians be a light in this world, as we are supposed to, if we allow ourselves to be victimized and killed? If we are all dead who will then preach the gospel?
>>
File: 407.png (118 KB, 552x431) Image search: [Google]
407.png
118 KB, 552x431
>>55918515
>that flag

my sides are broken
>>
>>55918515
Jesus also said beware of the false prophet and their lies and cut the head of the snake that tries to tempt you and pass as your brother and ally of God
>>
>>55918626

That image is taken in Turkey.
>>
>>55918515
I hate these suicidal kek christians.
>>
File: image.png (133 KB, 525x585) Image search: [Google]
image.png
133 KB, 525x585
I'm a Catholic, I do not support letting in a different culture that breeds and creates terrorism and enabling them to graze upon our soils which my ancestors died protecting from them.
>>
>>55918515
because of heresy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.