[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One thing I don't understand about people who are anti gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ar-15.jpg (110 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
ar-15.jpg
110 KB, 360x240
One thing I don't understand about people who are anti gun is why don't they own guns? It doesn't seem that America is going to change the stance on the 2nd amendment, so why wouldn't you just arm up yourself? It's not like you're any safer by NOT owning a gun because you think gun laws should be more strict.

I believe it was Ice T who once said, "you better have your's because imma have mine."
>>
"You live by the gun and you die by the gun." -Tupac
>>
>>55917853
What soap box would they have left to stand on?
>>
>>55918004
Tupac likes to shake asses and then break them.
>>
>>55918019
I'll be honest I'm a gun owner that strongly believes the process for purchasing a gun should be much more strict and intense. However, that doesn't mean I'm going to not own a gun. I can still voice my opinion about gun laws while being a gun owner.
>>
I just ask some of my liberal anti gun friends this question all the time and they never have a good answer for it. The consensus seems to be that "I don't even trust myself to handle a gun."
>>
>>55918172
Shut the fuck up you uncle tom
>>
>>55918862
how am I an uncle tom?
>>
>>55918924
You are a gun owner who doesn't care about your fellow gun owners. You are just weak and caving to political difference and shame tactics.

You are a gun owner, but you're not one of us. Go away uncle tom.

None of your proposals to make purchasing a gun much more strict is going to have any effect on illegal guns and guns in possession of criminals. You are an uncle tom because you claim to be one of us, but you don't stand with us.
>>
>>55918352
they cant trust themselves with a gun, yet we're supposed to trust their greater wisdom? kek
>>
>>55918924
>Stricter gun laws
>Harms people who care about the law
>Criminals don't care about the law
Please gtfo back to the New York Times comment section
>>
>>55918172

No one believes you, Chaim.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.