[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Norway: missing refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 2461962.jpg (135 KB, 990x630) Image search: [Google]
2461962.jpg
135 KB, 990x630
1500 refugees have gone rogue in Norway, according to the Directorate of Immigration.

Minister of Justice, Anders Anundsen (FRP) says to VG that it is too easy for asylum seekers not to report where they go.

We now have 1500 refugees unaccounted for, how many of these could be potential jihadists?
>>
>>55917806

All muslims are Jihadists, it's literally one of the main tenets of their religion.
>>
>>55917806
better search in sweden
>>
>>55917806
>1500
Pfft. Our border was uncontrolled for weeks and our minister of interior was literally quoted saying
>Well I guess they'll register somewhere.
>>
>>55917806
HOW

HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN

HOW DO YOU LOSE TRACK OF PEOPLE THAT ARE FLOODING YOUR COUNTRY

LIKE HOW ARE POLICIES IN PLACE THAT LET THEM DO THAT

I DONT UNDERSTAND
>>
Does that mean there is spare housing?
>>
>>55917806
Obviously they're just searching for Playstations and more densely populated cities
>>
>>55918119
Why would they want to go Sweden?
>>
File: fugggbaided.png (36 KB, 651x429) Image search: [Google]
fugggbaided.png
36 KB, 651x429
>>55918197
> they are all illegal immigrants
> no they are refugees!
> then why are they leaving the shelters?
> REFUGEES WELCOME!
>>
>>55918569
sweden is more tolerant
>>
>>55918599
Spurdo always makes me laugh.
>>
>>55917806
Hahaha Norway is getting more and more like Sweden. Enjoy your jihadis going rampage fa
>>
Just another example of how white people want to control other people. How about I tell you when and where you can go somewhere
>>
JUST
>>
>>55918569
Feels more like home for them.
>>
File: 1446499193988.gif (535 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1446499193988.gif
535 KB, 640x636
frem med hagla, jaktsesongen e starta
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.