[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will you go / have you gone to college, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 24
File: 323210019.jpg (78 KB, 879x870) Image search: [Google]
323210019.jpg
78 KB, 879x870
Will you go / have you gone to college, /pol/?
>>
>>55917150
Yes. Why wouldn't you go? Do you not want to be a good member of society?
>>
>>55917150
I did not and I will never..
>>
>>55917150
Yes I graduated in 2008.
>>
no, and unless they change from being marxist strongholds that hate me because of my race and gender i won't ever
>>
no, and no. i was a complete jackass in HS so college was out of the question for me.
>>
>>55917150
>>55917320
You do know that outside Social Sciences you don't encounter much(if any) SJWs?

In STEM classes there is literally not a single SJW.
>>
>>55917150
This year I started at computer engy
>>
>>55917150
I'm enrolled and living on campus at a SUNY, its not that bad on my particular school but ptsdam is a festering den of tumblr fascism
>>
>>55917413
i don't think you realize how rapidly things are changing. 5 years ago SJW shit was still somewhat fringe. now look
>>
Two master degrees, friend.
>>
>>55917150
Kicked out for grades cause partying etc.

Pretty comfy right now. I was supposed to be at work 5 minutes ago but I've been doing this for almost 6 mo now.

Glad they kicked my out. I still have all my hair (knock on wood) and I probably would have gone to grad school.
>>
>>55917150
Is college the equivalent of university? If so, yes, I'm currently studying at university
>>
>>55917150
Am going to study Marketing
The merchant always wins
>>
>be 24
>no degree no nothing
>autodidact
>military service as experience
>earning 4 times the average salary in here

Formal education is old
>>
>>55917814
JIDF?
>>
>>55917602
Stony Brook?
>>
>>55917603
>i don't think you realize how rapidly things are changing. 5 years ago SJW shit was still somewhat fringe. now look

Yes but STEM classes are still largely unaffected.

I know SJW shit is a problem but it's really not as bad as 4chan would have you to believe. There is still tons of people against SJWs, they're just non-vocal about it.

Between Stormfront/pol meme posters and Tumblr posters there is still a huge range of people, and most of them are very reasonable.
>>
Went to Appalachian State. Native north Carolinian and I love the blue ridge mountains. Lots of liberals in Boone and a lot more have moved in over the years. Kinda sucks.
>>
Without a degree from a well-regarded university you won't be taken seriously. If /pol/ wants to compete in the marketplace of ideas then we need to come from a position of power, not weakness - graduating from high school and working at mcdonalds while reading 4chan is a position of weakness. And, if we claim to care about preserving Western culture, then we can't deny ourselves an education. Virtually all Western intellectuals, including redpilled ones, have a college education, and we need to follow in their lead.

>b-but muh sensitive ears can't handle the leftist rhetoric

If this is true then you're weak and you don't belong with us. Iron sharpens iron.
>>
>>55917413
Current student, this is changed now
>>
>>55917150
I am doing my masters in physics. Wasted 4 years, about to waste a couple more. Literally pissed away the best years of my life. Fml senpaitachi.
>>
File: 1440249254478.jpg (82 KB, 639x864) Image search: [Google]
1440249254478.jpg
82 KB, 639x864
Going to UCF for business shit. Love it, no filthy SJW bullcrap in my classes.
>>
>>55917637

A master's in Lithuania is like a high school education in America, that's why all these immigrants end up working as cab drivers even though they have master's degrees in engineering and shit.
>>
I do want to, but I'm poor as fuck sadly. College/university is very expensive.
>>
>>55917897
>thinks STEM is safe
haven't you heard about STEAM yet? they're coming, not enough women in STEM you misogynist
>>
>>55917850
without the J
>>
>>55918064

Its funny how the most liberal looking companies are the ones with most conservative practices economically
>>
>>55917877
Oz. People mostly just care about partying here.
>>
>>55917976
>Current student, this is changed now

Bullshit. Neither I nor anyone I know at other universities has seen almost any SJWs in their STEM classes. And considering how liberal and feminist Canada is that's very indicative.

I can't imagine Italy is much worse.

>>55918279
>haven't you heard about STEAM yet? they're coming, not enough women in STEM you misogynist

Yeah that exists but that's mostly ineffective and the women who do go into STEM are pretty smart and/or awkward "nerd"-type girls.

People who are dumb simply would not be able to pass a week of University math classes
>>
>>55917413
I hear about SJW trying to lower STEM standards all the time, especially women trying to make computer science programs more female-friendly. (Of course they want the jewgold after graduation but they don't want to work hard or hang out with nerds.)

Probably that's not the case in really hard courses like math or physics though.
>>
I refuse to go to any college or university due to the destruction of what it stands for.

I will never attend a place famed for education in the pursuit of a degree unless I know damn well it is something I want to do.

These places are filled with nothing but people seeking a bigger pay, never pursuing knowledge.
>>
>>55917150
If I were to do it all again I wouldn't have wasted my time with it.

Hear this /pol/, today this girl was giving a presentation about veganism and said that eggs are chicken fetuses and milk is a product of rape. She claimed the act of milking a cow is rape. This is the kind of MENTAL INSANITY you have to deal with not just with these millennials but the professors too.

The West is fucking finished.
>>
>>55917198
>Do you not want to be a good goyim and spend the rest of your life in debt?
>>
>>55917602
SUNY crew checking in
>>
>>55917814
I wish I could get a job shilling for the Joos on boards too...
>>
>>55918488
>I hear about SJW trying to lower STEM standards all the time, especially women trying to make computer science programs more female-friendly

Ok yeah in computer science it's a growing problem, but they're retarded and don't know anything so you can just avoid them and keep doing your own thing.

Everyone worthwhile knows the "le problematic" woman programmer and doesn't respect them.
>>
>mfw in physics and its the only class where white males are a clear majority

feels gud
>>
>>55918433
I saw an engineering friend of mine vote to ban the guy who shot osama from speaking in dublin's other main university this week, they are all over the place I have nothing to gain from making that up
>>
>>55918120
You wot m8? You are harping about 'murrican high-school education? Don't make me laugh. Good luck with paying back your debts, Tyrone.

Also, neither of my masters were achieved in Lithuania.
>>
>>55917150
Worst decision of my life
Worst three years of my life
Don't do it
>>
>>55918120
On the contrary there is tons of immigrants from Eastern Europe who come to North America and breeze through it because the work they did a year or two ago in highschool/elementary school is the same as what grade they're in.
>>
>>55917150
Went to a four year university for one year and then dropped out. Went to a two year tech school for computer programing and got a job right as I graduated.

Go to tech school, kids.
>>
Did two years at University of Wisconsin. SJW shit was pushed down my throat, and as a straight white middle class male i had to fork over about $35,000 a year. I dropped out and enlisted in the navy.

Now I'm an IT dealing with SIPR network traffic, got my bachelors online and get to certify on the govt.'s dime. I have a redpilled wife, baby daughter and enjoy working with people who actually care about the world they live in. Florida is kinda shitty though.
>>
>>55917150
yes but I'll never get into a good graduate school
>>
next year.

>>55918513
why don't you just study in europe ? i'd cost much less
>>
>>55917150
>>
I was actually considering making a thread about this at some point

What are the best english speaking schools/places in the world to go from a cultural/political perspective? I'm interested in transferring and it doesn't really matter where as long is i can at least get by speaking english.
>>
I haven't gone. I don't really know what to take. I was a terrible student in highschool, so I probably wouldn't do well regardless.
>>
>>55917150
I won't say which one, but I go to one of the top 5 engineering schools in the nation. Its great except for the enormous amounts of chinks that go here, especially in the engineering program.
>>
>>55918512
>Hear this /pol/, today this girl was giving a presentation about veganism and said that eggs are chicken fetuses and milk is a product of rape. She claimed the act of milking a cow is rape.

What class was this for? - and conversely, why were you taking that course(it is almost certainly a social science)?
>>
>>55917150
Graduated now in law school.
>>
File: 1440365042257.gif (410 KB, 221x196) Image search: [Google]
1440365042257.gif
410 KB, 221x196
In college right now. PhD in biochemistry, my co worker and I laugh at black people all day. I'm wondering if/when I should introduce him to /pol/

>mfw I work right in the nest of vipers constantly
>finding a racist person automatically makes you friends, essentially
>>
>>55919359

Singapore. Authoritarian conservatism makes for a very redpilled society.
>>
>>55917150
I'm studying political science and public administration. I want to work for my country to make Spain great again.
>>
>>55917150

>Go to University for Tax Law
>No one gives a fuck about Social Justice and we all just want to make money

Loving it.
>>
My first degree in biochem is paid off and this one in bioengineering is free and paid for.

Get owned.
>>
>>55919854
top kek
>>
>>55918120
lmao don't even try lard, your high school eduaction is ridiculus, litteraly laughing material here.
>>
File: scithread.jpg (20 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
scithread.jpg
20 KB, 500x332
>>55918488
There are a few girls in some of my upper level Chemistry courses that sit together and try to coax the professor into changing the test date or dropping low exams etc. It really is quite bothering.

It's good that they are pursuing a decent degree but for fucks sake, just take the course as it stands. Not everything is open to change due to your fucking feelings.
>>
>>55917150

Yup. In the process of getting my degree and hopeless in the future a medical degree or PhD.
>>
File: p1410276670-3.jpg (48 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
p1410276670-3.jpg
48 KB, 300x450
>>55917150
Went to MSU graduated with a degree in history.

I work as an electrician, would say I'm mad about wasting those years but I make way more than most of my graduating class.
>>
>>55917150
Just join the military and learn a trade
>>
File: finally-synthetic-watermelon.jpg (12 KB, 300x232) Image search: [Google]
finally-synthetic-watermelon.jpg
12 KB, 300x232
>>55920351

Just out of curiosity, how difficult are general/organic/bio chemistry? I need to take these for what I want to go into but I've never really been into chemistry or math much (microbiology and anatomy are where my interests are).

Any tips to do well?
>>
>>55920465
You wasting those years wasn't because of College.

it was because you majored in something absolutely retarded and didn't research the job prospects and starting salaries of History majors.
>>
>>55920435

hopefully*
>>
>>55917225
Actually curious, im a current student, what was graduating in 2008 like? You know with the bubble burst and all that stuff.
>>
>>55919742
No guns though, it's a dealbreaker
>>
>>55917413
This is still the case in France.

Don't have any non-STEM classes except for foreign languages.

Ironically, english class must be the most SJW class I have. It's always muh MLK, muh Gandhi
>>
>>55920465

I'd love to study History at University. I've always had a keen interest in it.
I wouldn't give up my current degree for it, but if I was to come back to do an Arts degree "for personal enjoyment" or whatever, it would be in History.

Also, BASED Yuki for finally giving us a History Board, he did in months what that cluck m00t couldn't do in years.
>>
Im going to coimbra, portugal next year, doing history, probably gonna stay around for master's...
It was easy passing and my Portuguese passport made it easier
Any portubros wanna tell me how the kebab situation is at the city and how the sjw situation is at the uni?
>>
>>55920820
>Also, BASED Yuki for finally giving us a History Board
Too bad it's a SJW shitfest where calling someone a nigger will get you banned.
>>
>>55917150
Yep
>>
>>55917413
even in social sciences they're not that apparent because, as bad as the reputation of the social sciences may be, there's actually some sort of scientific basis being taught to students and most of them get red pilled pretty fast. and feminism got destroyed by postmodernism in the social sciences anyway. i study social and cultural anthropology and haven't met a single girl yet who claimed to be a feminist, those who are drop out pretty quick once they realize what it's really about
>>
File: 1438790728348.jpg (23 KB, 510x461) Image search: [Google]
1438790728348.jpg
23 KB, 510x461
Why does the drama always come from the students majoring in gender/social science type classes and not the student's majoring in classes like physics and nuclear engineering??
>>
I went to a trade school because it actually got me a job after a 1 year program. Im making 13 bucks an hour for my first year as an HVAC tech.
>>
>>55920664
Wanted to teach originally after a few months in the aide program realized I hate kids.

Would've paid off if I actually like the little shits, but eh whatever its pretty rewarding getting paid $50 an hour to do dick all on a job site and on saturdays waste 4-5 hours "fixing" a panel (bitch just flip the breaker and dont run two hair dryers at onc3 eh) in soccer mom land for exorbant prices.
>>
>>55917413
>In STEM classes there is literally not a single SJW.

topkek
universities are too scared not to take in the top number of potential tumblrites because they know they'll just get sacked with legalities until they are eventually made to enrol them regardless
>>
>>55921441
they majored in drama making
>>
>>55920639
General is easy if you're good at applied math and aren't easily bored.
Organic is more conceptual and feels more similar to biology, I found it much easier and not as mind-numbing as general chem, which has no relevance to your life unless you are a chemist.
Bio is somewhere in-between with a narrower focus
>>
I graduate from a Dutch university this summer. The school itself was great, but ridden with fucking SJWs. I met some really fucked up people who were like living /pol/ memes and I saw some pretty fucked up things. Liberal propaganda everywhere. In school newspaper, on posters, fliers, sometimes even in classes. There was even a designated place for muslims to pray at. Luckily, I studied at a business faculty, so I really dodged a bullet, but still. If John Oliver asked me what year it is, I'd say 1984.
>>
>>55921582
>they know they'll just get sacked with legalities until they are eventually made to enrol them regardless

They can enroll all they want.

STEM subjects are based on years of knowledge beforehand to be able to succeed. Especially in 2nd year or higher they will just drop out within a week because they never studied calculus and don't know basic algebra.
>>
>>55921815

Thanks
>>
>>55917150

Finished college in 2010
Finished law school this year
>>
History.

No SJWs in sight.

Feels good man.
>>
File: 1447057104655.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447057104655.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>55921441

Tax Law anon here.
I think it's because when you're doing a serious degree you have to focus on it.

I don't know what physics and engineering standards are like, but Tax Law is some other shit.
I mean I thought Law was tricky when I started, but Law ain't shit, Tax Law is fucking brutal. You have to know everything almost flawlessly just to scrape a pass sometimes, and they will fail you over nothing.

When you're doing a serious degree, you don't have time to be marching in the street for soshul justiss, or apologizing to Tyrone for being white, or to Martha for being a man, or to Symon for being straight, or to Niadra for being a Human non-otherkin-demi-quistinsexual.
Because you have to spend your time studying.

You do have time for all those other things when you're "studying" for a woman studies paper.
>>
>>55920639
P.S. You need to treat Chem like it's a math course and be diligent with homework and practicing the equations. If you don't you will likely fail. Same as physics.

Source: bio premed, got A's in bio, anatomy, organic chem, barely got C- in chem and physics because I hate math and chose vidya
>>
>>55922224
>History.
>No SJWs in sight.

No jobs in sight either :^)
>>
I unfortunately went to college and racked up a 28k debt.

I regret it.
>>
>>55922588
Heh
>>
>be a no kids single nocollege fag with a high school diploma
>Work for UPS
>average 80-90k a year depending on overtime and holiday intensity

I bust my balls but fuck it's worth it.
>>
>>55922588
We need male curators in the UK.
80% of people in history in the UK are women who want more diversity in history and in museums.
>>
>>55917150

LOL at that picture...It's all Jews and Niggers.

Big fucking surprise. Once the envy of the academic world, now Harvard is just another campus full of hook-nosed kikes with bullshit degrees.
>>
Currently studying Chemistry in my third year. Haven't encountered any SJWs in any of my classes yet, but they sure as hell are all over every faculty outside of science. Even in science, biosciences like medicine, biology etc are full of them. Eng isn't too bad
>>
>>55923620
>. Once the envy of the academic world, now Harvard is just another campus full of hook-nosed kikes with bullshit degrees.

>Studies of women, gender, and sexuality

It's just bullshit degrees for press and money. The best business school is still Harvard, and it is still amazing in STEM.
>>
>>55923827
Harvard is slipping away friend.
I did some work there last summer, there's communist posters all over the place.
>>
>>55923976
Who cares?

You'll still get an amazing job and make huge bucks just by having a Harvard degree.

Even if they did satanic rituals and had BBC bukkakes every noon on campus it wouldn't matter if it makes you more money
>>
>Get accepted into prestigious school like Harvard
>Pick Womyns stoodies as your major

These people deserve to never make above minimum wage. Squandering one of the greatest opportunities a person can receive in life on psuedointellectual nonsense. Holy shit.
>>
>>55924230
I didn't say it was gone yet, only that it is decaying.
>>
>>55923822
Ayyy canuck bro, 3rd year chemist here too.

No SJW's, had one in 1st year but she fucked off.
>>
>>55917150
Yes. I got my SJW-tier classes (social psych, etc.) out of the way early on, and now I can just chill with my csci, math, and music courses.
>>
>>55922327
This guy has it here, I'm in STEM and whenever I walk past protests or "ask a feminist" booths on campus my first thought is always "Who has the time for this bullshit?"
>>
File: YoMommasBeltSizeIsEquator.gif (2 MB, 647x648) Image search: [Google]
YoMommasBeltSizeIsEquator.gif
2 MB, 647x648
>>55920639
These courses are all memorization based. You can do well in the by memorizing the material.

Organic can be tough, but it's hard not to pass so long as you attend lectures and give it an honest effort.

Biochem is simply memorization from what i hear- i'm an inorganic chemist.

As with all things- the best way to do well is to attend classes, never skip, set aside time on the weekend to do work, and just dont be a nig in general and you'll excel
>>
>>55917150
I'm hoping to get accepted to Georgia Tech, If not I'll settle for UGA.
>>
File: knut hamsun.jpg (122 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
knut hamsun.jpg
122 KB, 500x500
I'm in college now. Lit major. I like Knut Hamsun, David Foster Wallace and Soren Kierkegaard.
>>
>>55917150
I have multiple advertising, art, and science degrees, an engineering degree, and a computer programming degree. All for piss though, I grow corn and animals.
>>
i graduated with a bachelors of arts in political science with a concentration in international relations this past graduation. I'm already exhausted.
>>
>>55922327
>You have to know everything almost flawlessly just to scrape a pass sometimes, and they will fail you over nothing.

Spot the butthurt retard who doesn't belong in the program

Inb4
>I-I have the top score in the class! He fails 90% of the class hurrr
>>
File: yeeees.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
yeeees.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>55917150
I'm in the second year in a private college now. I am studying business, and we have almost no immigrants or SJW 's in our class or at school. This is also in Oslo . The only place you'll find at school where there are many SJW 's, is the department of art and creativity . Only commies, antifa with piercings everywhere and coalburners. All girls, with some gay friend or beta sometimes.

Everyone hates them, and they have their own building. I love private colleges right now.
>>
>>55917150
Degree in Biology and associate's in Biotechnology
>>
>>55926392
Damn it Norway, get your asses in the EU so they can regulate your right to private education right this instant!
>>
>>55917793
you're a moron. You could be a family man by now
>>
File: yes.jpg (29 KB, 570x320) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
29 KB, 570x320
>>55926620
A few months ago, I saw my first muslim wearing hijab at school, in the cafeteria. She went to the chef and asked if it was halal/muslim food. He answered; "I don't give a fuck, food is food." Best thing I 've heard in a long time. It's like a sanctuary.
>>
File: chamu.png (24 KB, 450x408) Image search: [Google]
chamu.png
24 KB, 450x408
ameribros please
are texas schools still alright? ive applied to UT, A&M and Rice. i know Rice and UT are probably quite SJW but how is A&M?
>>
>>55924995
you should ask them that.
>>
>>55927456
>ATM
>A. T.. M...?

Ass-to-Mouth?

you should never go there!
>>
>>55917150
I went to a community college for exactly as long as it took me to get a welder's license.

College is for suckers. Even STEM majors these days end up working at starbucks. The only reason to go to college is if you're ultra-motivated, already obsessed with a field, and genuinely think you can btfo 99% of your fellow students.

Otherwise you're just meat for the machine.
>>
>>55917413
Am a physics major. There was a girl who was actively trying to get the standards to pass to get lower because it was male dominated and bla bla

She failed and dropped out in her first semester and now its a bunch of nerds and one chick with a cute bum.
>>
>>55927867
hwhy?
>>
>>55927456
UT is lost to Asians and liberals.

TAMU is in the middle of nowhere with a strong military, STEM, and agriculture background. Pretty conservative place.
>>
File: 1428619540871.jpg (28 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
1428619540871.jpg
28 KB, 500x581
>>55917150
i just finished my third year and the most retarded things i've had to deal with is uninformed bleeding hearts conducting a brainstorming exercise on how to help those "poor" """syrian""" "immigrants", and occasionally seeing the LGBTFAGBBQ+ club selling tickets to their parties, which has a max turnout of about 30 people.

i guess i lucked out. queensland, fuck yeah.
>>
File: shignig.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
shignig.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>55929599
people pay to go to CUMQUAT+ parties?
>>
Community College because it was cheap.
Stopped going when I realized that I would end up with at least $20,000 in debt even if I played the game just right and rigged everything to where I got pell grants for most of the schooling
I do freelance work in graphic design and photography now.
I build a big enough portfolio and I can talk to some friends in high places into having it handed off to NatGeo and get my dream job.
>>
File: 1446408280323.jpg (26 KB, 306x318) Image search: [Google]
1446408280323.jpg
26 KB, 306x318
>>55928088
>get the standards to pass to get lower

>the fabric of reality itself is opressing me because it's to hard to understand
>>
>>55917150
Masters in mathematical modeling.
People who don't do stem shouldn't get government grants.
>>
>>55929809
yes

their president is a aspergers fuck who can't look you in the eye when he speaks, and the little herd of androgynous rainbow-haired heifers all fork out $20 every time they have a social gathering so they can book out the function hall.

i've seen what goes on in those parties because i work for the uni, it's quite literally a room full loud, obnoxious fat "women" with problem glasses, and fagstronauts who stand in corner going "my feet hurt, i wish i was at home complaining about the gay teen suicide rate..."
>>
I'm here now and it's honestly not bad if you can ignore the leftist shit.
>>
>>55928088
>There was a girl who was actively trying to get the standards to pass to get lower because it was male dominated and bla bla
Wouldn't even more guys pass if standards were lower along with the girls?
>>
>>55930156
I read business up to MBA and i agree with this.
>>
>>55932508
No its just lowered for women. Our military has a different scaling for men and women and they still end up lowering the already lowered standards for women.
>>
>>55917150

Got a masters in Biochemistry at the University of New Mexico. Probably paid like 4K out of pocket total. People act like college is too expensive in the US. It is if you think you're too good for a state school. Your work experience and research/interns/networking matter much more than the name of your school unless you're doing Ivy League shit and want to be a CEO.
>>
>>55917150
Yes. I currently attend the University of Kansas.

We just recently had a group try to tear it's BLM loving head here. I've compiled a brief, sourced history of them and their stupid bullcrap and sent it to Milo Yiannopoulos. For anyone curious, the fledgling morons call themselves the "Invisible Hawks".

I plan on counter protesting them should they become more vocal in the future.
>>
>be in business
>none of this SJW nonsense

feels good desu senpai
>>
>>55936949
*rear its head
Pardon the typo, gentle sirs

le dips bedora
>>
>>55917150
I did and currently in grad school. But I'm in a career that requires higher education and national certification upon obtaining college degree (Medical). If you are going to college for "the experience" while taking a six year path to a 4 year degree in humanities, you are wasting money or going into insane debt for nothing.
>>
>>55927456
Texas Tech graduate here--applied and accepted into all three major Texas state schools. UT is the most urban--meaning shitty traffic, self righteous professors and pupeeted students protests, and highest cost of living. Texas A&M is a good school---but a bit up it's own ass with it's military history. As an Aussie--you'll probably be hassled for not being an America or a solider.

Rice--the "smartest" of the three. But a private school--so lube up for those tuition bills. Also in Houston--the tropic armpit of Texas. Expect lots of traffic,niggers and 100% humidity days.
>>
I was considering going back and finishing my degree. I'm torn. . . you guys have almost talked me out of it, but on the other hand it's life advice from 4chan.
>>
File: Flourite.jpg (122 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
Flourite.jpg
122 KB, 500x376
>>55917150
>transferred to UC Riverside after junior college in NorCal
>Whites already in the minority, Asians and Mexicans everywhere
>Asians were dipshits who fucked off in class and were the most racist
>Mexicans all spoke perfect english, were generally chill as fuck, and were already 3rd/4th generation citizens
>The black people were actually from Africa and were way more decent then the blacks I've come in contact with in SF/Oakland
>Whites were rare and usually vapid SoCal garbage anyway, so I let them hide in their frats/sororities
>No social justice bullshit from anyone, ever
>nothing was censored
>The biggest drama was the Occupy protest, and most of the protesters weren't even students
>Majored in STEM (Neuroscience)
>Psych classes required for my major never used the word "privilege" or pushed an agenda
>Graduated in 2 years, overall very happy with my experience
>Low student debt thanks to the Cal Grant, SMART Grant, STEM Grant, student research grant, and scholarships
>>
>>55919854
finance and accounting major here

tax law, was a big part of my degree, but i always felt that i became judaized in the spirit, although making a lot of money, it's on pure abstract things, unlike STEM jobs where they actually produce real goods.
>>
>>55917413
I'm sure you agree that SJWs have infiltrated tech. If so, then do you not think that most of STEM aren't silent SJWs?
>>
>>55917150
I plan on going, getting an art degree, then a teaching degree
I'm just going to dread all the fucking leftist indoctrination courses and probably find/ start a right wing club using the idea of "safe spaces" as justification
>>
currently going to uni as a biochem major.
>>
>>55917150
Yeah, nabbed my associates in criminal justice a while back at a community college.
Was pretty kickass, CJ section of the campus was free of your typical college liberals and a lot of my instructors were awesome
I even had one instructor who used to be with the FBI and teach out in Langley and another who was a deputy DA for the county.
>>
>>55917150
Of course, I don´t want to be a failure.
>>
File: 1446591226511.jpg (147 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446591226511.jpg
147 KB, 1000x1000
>>55917413
>engineering major
>most of the students are men
>the few women in the department are actually smart and don't seem to care about any of this shit
>>
File: 2.jpg (41 KB, 493x377) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
41 KB, 493x377
>>55917198
>>
File: 1442580701327.jpg (163 KB, 632x474) Image search: [Google]
1442580701327.jpg
163 KB, 632x474
>>55917150
nahh fuck them niggas I went and got my HVAC cert, for like 1700$, now I make $60,000 a year plus bonuses at 24, and I am planning on moving up, fuck "college" you don't learn shit except for how to be a kek.
>>
File: 1447719344685.png (151 KB, 308x306) Image search: [Google]
1447719344685.png
151 KB, 308x306
I am on university but I have never been there and school started 2 months ago, what to do /pol/
>>
File: menacing.jpg (51 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
menacing.jpg
51 KB, 800x450
>>55941482
>>
>>ye
>>
yes
>>be 2 session.
>>got some philosophy class...
>>twice the same class
>>never finished any of them
>>meh got the most out of it
>>reason or go fuck yourself
>>
At first, I was pretty much a star student when i did go to a expensive private university for engineering. Then I tried getting internships, research opportunities, student projects, etc. under my belt but found basically nothing at all. All I really did was hold a tutor job and be really smart, but I lost a lot of motivation.
After my junior year where my senior project flopped leaving me to unsuccessfully scavenge for the most minor lab resources to start my own 'timely' senior project as well as taking on some of the most mundane, exhausting coursework I could fathom while still being a total virgin due to shit women and 6-1 male-female campus ratio, I dropped out and fought for the last year with my parents to give me time to independently develop a video game. Given its relative simplicity and low production cost so far, I think it will probably be the most impressive project I could have ever taken on in college if I had it in mind to do so at the time.

Sorry for the blog. Honestly, if anyone here is looking to go to college, you need to make sure of 2 things:
>that people actually hire from your university directly, this is something i and my parents assumed by default. prestige is everything and field of study is nothing
>that you can get laid, this is important for self-image especially when you go through huge workloads near the end of any respectable degree
>>
>>55917413
Can confirm. STEM students in general don't care about politics.
>>
>>55919244
This.
I went to see Groningen uni in the Netherlands. 1,900€ a year if your in the EU and it was the nicest safest city iv ever visited with bikes everywhere. Only problem is the limited options in terms of english courses.
>>
>>55917150
I'm going to art school on my GI Bill when I don't feel like having a real job for a while.
>>
File: the thinker.jpg (58 KB, 250x345) Image search: [Google]
the thinker.jpg
58 KB, 250x345
Gonna start studying next year to exit the NEET ride.

>tfw can't decide and will be NEET for life
>tfw nearly did social sciences
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.